Nick and Maddie (‘Mass’)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she cracked a smile on the (supposed) wedding day or if she just did that stupid pout the whole time

Reactions: 1
How are they inconsiderate ? Think there just telling us as basically seen there entire journey personally dont think they should as they was constantly breaking up

Personally I wouldn't say inconsiderate

I'd go go for more like...

Brain dead
Dense
Desperate
Fake
Embarrassing
Uneducated
Hopeless
Lost cause

Baiting pregnancy announcements for content is so cringe
Don't know why they don't just stick to OF

The pregnancy announcement baiting is ridiculous - i also find myself thinking with these couples do you actually want and are ready for a baby or are you doing it for likes/views/comments 🙄

I actually feel a bit sorry for Mads, I feel like she really does love Nick and obviously keeps going back and tbh it seems like a lot of the break ups are coming from him wanting to “find” him self and act single until the views get worse and he’ll go back to her. I don’t know, seems so toxic and I hope for their sake they stay apart now

Reactions: 6
I actually feel a bit sorry for Mads, I feel like she really does love Nick and obviously keeps going back and tbh it seems like a lot of the break ups are coming from him wanting to “find” him self and act single until the views get worse and he’ll go back to her. I don’t know, seems so toxic and I hope for their sake they stay apart now
The break ups aren't real.....

Do we think this break up is genuine? I find her content so irritating
Nope. I'm confident they're still together. She said in an earlier video that "we" are all moved in to "our own place".

She duetted a video of her and Nick the other day. It's all a set up.

They've baited baby content before and now he's trying to get views off a fake gambling addiction. They're the worst.

I think they have as she is devasted he's an awful person and just seems to up and leave her all the time. I don't like him but hid gambling isn't fake. He's spoken about it for years and his sisters mentioned it before

Reactions: 4