Nick and Maddie (‘Mass’)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe there’s not a thread for these two idiots. They’re clearly desperate to be on some kind of show like Big Brother, Love Island. They make me cringe, him moreso. And quite why she needs to lean forward in every video to make her tits look bigger I’ve no idea... 🙄

what are everyone’s thoughts on this pair of attention seeking twats?!

Reactions: 4
From what I understand with the way she stands I think it's to do with the fact she gets a bad back from her boobs which causes her to stand strange .

It also seems like they have fallen out with a lot of people as well from getting back together

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
From what I understand with the way she stands I think it's to do with the fact she gets a bad back from her boobs which causes her to stand strange .

It also seems like they have fallen out with a lot of people as well from getting back together
😂😂😂😂 no way I have 1 titty bigger than her 2 and I stand perfectly fine as if she thinks people will believe that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont agree with how rhere doing there grow lives getting people to follow if they send a gift

I’m so shocked, I thought this thread would be more active. Theyre so irritating
I didn't even think there was a thread for them at first (searched by Nick's tiktok handle) - glad that there is one. I'm guessing living together was too much for them and that's why they've split up...

Reactions: 2
I recon this is it for rhem as they have broke up and got back together to many timez

I recon this is it for rhem as they have broke up and got back together to many timez
I said that the last 2 times 😬🤣😭 but no i know they're young and daft but they've tried and tried it doesn't work

Ive noticed that since him and maddie have broke up hes back talking to his sister again and seth .whereas when they got back together prevoisly seth and his sister stopped talking to him .so must have been about maddie

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen nicks tiktok I won't go into detail its a trigger warning for me now I genuinely do feel bad for him but who takes pictures in that situation I feel it mocks others that have been in that position then smiling in the same vid I dunno riled me a little I don't get how you could do that then still be on SM I know it's his job but surely if it's doing stuff like that then it's not worth it and he needs to take time out

Reactions: 5
I dont think they had a bad break up as otherwise .his mates wouldnt be going out on a night out with her .surely ? Shes out with halb his mate

New to this thread but I'm beyond sick of the two of them. They are as fake as can be.
Nick saying he tried to ..... followed by videos of him laughing in a hospital bed is just offensive!
Ive lost my Uncle and a friend... they were the happiest people and not at one point would they have taken it so likely?
Maddie making posts about life being difficult, this, that and the other.. God help her if she ever has a tragedy because darling... heartbreak is nothing compared to watching your parent battled a stage 4 cancer or have your other parent have 3 strokes before 50.
I say this as a woman of 26 who left a toxic violent relationship of which I was engaged and owned a house... IF YOU CARED ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FOLLOWERS WHICH YOU PRETEND TOO YOU WOULDNT MAKE OUT ITS THE END OF THE WORLD..

STOP BEING SO SELF ABSORBED.. stop with the push up bras and barely covering clothes.. stop attention seeking, arching your back. Youre embarrassing and cheap and make me cringe..
Crying holding your puppy? Never have I once thought id film myself crying..

The pair of you are the least authentic couple and to be fair you deserve one another because of the fake, shallow and lowlife personalities you carry.

New to this thread but I'm beyond sick of the two of them. They are as fake as can be.
Nick saying he tried to ..... followed by videos of him laughing in a hospital bed is just offensive!
Ive lost my Uncle and a friend... they were the happiest people and not at one point would they have taken it so likely?
Maddie making posts about life being difficult, this, that and the other.. God help her if she ever has a tragedy because darling... heartbreak is nothing compared to watching your parent battled a stage 4 cancer or have your other parent have 3 strokes before 50.
I say this as a woman of 26 who left a toxic violent relationship of which I was engaged and owned a house... IF YOU CARED ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FOLLOWERS WHICH YOU PRETEND TOO YOU WOULDNT MAKE OUT ITS THE END OF THE WORLD..

STOP BEING SO SELF ABSORBED.. stop with the push up bras and barely covering clothes.. stop attention seeking, arching your back. Youre embarrassing and cheap and make me cringe..
Crying holding your puppy? Never have I once thought id film myself crying..

The pair of you are the least authentic couple and to be fair you deserve one another because of the fake, shallow and lowlife personalities you carry.
I do feel for nick slightly though as either last year or the year before .he lost his dad and stepdad within weeks of each other which i think hasnt helped him either .maddie i cant stand al shes doing at the minute is drinking and always know when shes single as shows her boobs

I do feel for nick slightly though as either last year or the year before .he lost his dad and stepdad within weeks of each other which i think hasnt helped him either .maddie i cant stand al shes doing at the minute is drinking and always know when shes single as shows her boobs
You see I remember seeing that and the gambling which I have all the time in the world for addicts because nobody has a right to judge and we are all one step away from a bad decision... but the videos got me..
Im not a heartless b1tch like I sound there. Im just mad .. it annoyed me such a strong topic was almost lighthearted but I do feel for him for the reasons you say x

Also Maddie is textbook attention seeking. there is something so fake about her.. she is very pretty snd has an incredible figure.. but shes so fake with it I feel like she would be a Regina George off meangirls hahah