Nick and Maddie (‘Mass’)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah - I saw a post that she was with him and his family on Xmas day “just as a friend” didn’t see the live but makes sense they’re back together!

Reactions: 1
I used to think they did and used to have sympathy for her but I don't anymore

Reactions: 3
Maddie looks so uncomfortable in the latest videos on ‘nickandmads’. Her posture is really rigid, she’s holding her shoulders/neck in a weird way. She genuinely just looks so uncomfortable - it’s really sad!

So irritatingly smug! Walking around their air bnb pretending they bought it.

OF may make money now, but it won’t be forever and if they keep spending on holidays they will find themselves in a difficult situation. And imagine having kids one day and all that content is online! They only think about money and followers, silly immature children.

Reactions: 2
So irritatingly smug! Walking around their air bnb pretending they bought it.

OF may make money now, but it won’t be forever and if they keep spending on holidays they will find themselves in a difficult situation. And imagine having kids one day and all that content is online! They only think about money and followers, silly immature children.
I agree. If you’ve no kids and don’t plan on having any kids go for it. Imo that is something you need to think about before committing to something like that as once it’s on the internet it’s there for life. I personally would be mortified if kids my child went to school with found out about it, your just setting them up to be bullied.

Has anyone notice or find it weird how maddie stands and the faces she makes ? every time i think is she on drugs or alcohol. I dunno just feels not very natural

Has anyone notice or find it weird how maddie stands and the faces she makes ? every time i think is she on drugs or alcohol. I dunno just feels not very natural
yes!! She’s really rigid! I’ve not seen a video of her with her body or face move in a natural fluid way

I’m assuming she’s incredibly insecure, she obviously has some self esteem issues because she loses a lot of weight whenever they break up and I think she poses in that way because she is trying to look smaller / she thinks it’s her best side but I agree it looks so uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming she’s incredibly insecure, she obviously has some self esteem issues because she loses a lot of weight whenever they break up and I think she poses in that way because she is trying to look smaller / she thinks it’s her best side but I agree it looks so uncomfortable
Just makes her look weird

Why is this nitwit now positioning himself as a financial influencer?? Really hope no takes financial advice from him!