Niamh Dorgan - Bali hun who likes to follow the crowd

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had her bum done? Can see shape of implant in the video she posted
Not a chance her arse is too tiny! Its just muscle as she has 0% body fat and recovery is quite long compared to other surgeries, and this one hasn’t stopped with the arse pics 🙃 not a week has gone by that she’s not bending over in front of a camera. Imagine going from OF to basically giving everyone a glimpse for free 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She calls having Canva open on her laptop “work” god help us
Wonder is the new business venture showing people how to empower themselves through canva to make inspirational qoutes for Instagram. She looks like she’s on a holiday tbf. Enjoy your holiday hun, but don’t be trying to sell us “this your life” now as if it is sustainable. She will burn through her savings and come home

Reactions: 2
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This girl is a nasty mean little girl. She always records people in the most unflattering ways!!! I won’t call them “friends” because we all know she has no friends just mates for the gram. But if anyone was to record her in the same way.

Looks like she completely ditched the girl who stupidly signed up for her women’s group and went to Bali with her and her bestie Tracey Collopy no where to be seen. But on the plus, Bali can have her and keep her. She is the biggest waste of space to come out cork.

Reactions: 4
That video of her and all those influencers recording those people in Bali for clout is absolutely disgusting. The really have no shame WTF

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine looking for her to work on your social media...the same girl that couldn't even book UK flights a few months back

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her carry on recording and creating content from the locals in Bali, was absolutely disgusting and that itself should be the biggest reason why people don’t buy into whatever “digital marketing” she is trying to sell. She is so desperate to be something she is not.

imagine she gave everyone this big spiel, went to Bali to “mediate” and “be healthy” and “go the gym” and “empower women”... she’s been on the piss since she arrived 😳 with every token mate in the place. Complete leech.

Funny see how she stopped tagging Siobhan and Sinéad as her besties!

Reactions: 8
Really struggling to get sign ups for her "new business" won't be long before the OF gets started up again I'd say

• Haha
Reactions: 6