Niamh de Brún #5 Resting face I have to a T(J) but I’d rather be know as Gypsy Reid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only the obesity experts, addiction therapists and professional negotiators had seen Niamh’s meme, all these complex issues would be solved by telling people to make a choice out of 2 options.
Niamh, you’ve just gone and solved it, you orange twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If only the obesity experts, addiction therapists and professional negotiators had seen Niamh’s meme, all these complex issues would be solved by telling people to make a choice out of 2 options.
Niamh, you’ve just gone and solved it, you orange twit 🤣
Exactly.

There's tone deaf, and then there's that.
Look at what is in the headlines here today about women who had bariatric surgery abroad, and sadly died.

As for 'life is hard' does she ever watch the news? Stupid question, I guess. 😡

Reactions: 8
Running from bombs with no access to shelter, food and water during a genocide is hard.

Fluting around all day applying fake tan, going to the gym and making reels trying on the latest fast fashion is hard.

Guess you’ve chosen your hard, Niamh. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Discount code is NeeeUUUUUUvvv20
Take care would she just pronounce it Neev like most Niamh’s.
What is with that weird swallowing or lip pursing thing she does when she stops talking mid sentence. Her breathing when she talks is all off too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Discount code is NeeeUUUUUUvvv20
Take care would she just pronounce it Neev like most Niamh’s.
What is with that weird swallowing or lip pursing thing she does when she stops talking mid sentence. Her breathing when she talks is all off too.
This drives me nuts, does she know that she can breathe and talk at the same time?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus that breakfast is seriously depressing looking .. I'd say she can barely boil the kettle let alone anything else

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thick entitled fool. She is the most idiotic twit, all she does is moan about everything in her life..

This reminds me of when Molly mae said we all have the same 24hrs in a day... 🫨

Reactions: 7
Came across this today, this is the photographer she used in NY. Poor TJ is just a performing monkey, getting dragged around to this shite.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12