Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfi

VIP Member
Tj is on the table plan with her but no sign of him?
Kilkenny playing Galway Sunday so unlikely he was ever going to go? Annoying they RSVPd yes if he wasn’t going to go, could have opened up a spot for Grace mongey who hasn’t been invited for 6 years - worst influencer out there and she’ll still look better than Niamh! What was she thinking with the outfit absolute trash

• Haha
Reactions: 17

hdbe45

Running from bombs with no access to shelter, food and water during a genocide is hard.

Fluting around all day applying fake tan, going to the gym and making reels trying on the latest fast fashion is hard.

Guess you’ve chosen your hard, Niamh. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
If only the obesity experts, addiction therapists and professional negotiators had seen Niamh’s meme, all these complex issues would be solved by telling people to make a choice out of 2 options.
Niamh, you’ve just gone and solved it, you orange twat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Goujon

Chatty Member
I really hate these type of posts, babies can’t just be programmed, they are all different some are good sleepers some aren‘t even from the first to second child.
If I could frame this and put it on the wall I would.

The difference between my first and second kids sleeping you would not believe. My first as a little baby was a very poor sleeper but at about 6 months he went from waking a few times a night to waking once to sleeping through the night.

The second was an amazing sleeper as a little baby, but at 18 months is still waking once a night. They aren't robotic hoovers that you can program them what to do. All you can do is try different shit to see what works!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
I hope she was there with Harper. Not everyone might agree with me, but TJ hasn’t many years left playing. I’d be raging if I found out my mother didn’t travel up and down the country bringing me to my dad’s matches, no matter what age I was.
Seriously? Why would a toddler give a shite about a hurling match, sure she wouldn't have a breeze!

Reactions: 11

Nall

Are these 2 points not completely contradictory?
That first one makes no sense anyway, not like you could give a bath every night and doesn’t Lucy Wolfe advise to not associate a feed and sleep. She also said she read the book then says she got a sleep consultant.
I really hate these type of posts, babies can’t just be programmed, they are all different some are good sleepers some aren‘t even from the first to second child. This stuff can put such unnecessary pressure on Mum‘s making them think they just need to do a few steps.
I think the Lucy Wolfe book is good but there is a lot more detail I’m there than just a few bullet points. Why not just say this book was helpful and not pretend to be an expert.
---
Here you go
As my grandmother use to say Lie down with dogs raise up with fleas

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She's going to regret this outfit choice tomorrow, I've just spotted the clumpy shoes - Christ Almighty it gets worse.

Reactions: 10
Oh Jesus she is just so painful…. The weight talk was obviously a fall out from the disaster of the big fat gypsy dress… she didn’t get the attention she so desperately craves…
there isn’t an ounce of fat on that girl and if she thinks coming on and bawling about it to her followers is going to win her any favours she’s mistaken … unfollowed…

how come she didn’t mention watching TJ play his match today when last week she was all about styling a bloody jersey? She’s all about the GAA when it suits her… today it was about her being over “her”weight… and a plug for a 12 week online plan to get her back on track…. Oooooh I wonder who’s running that programme 🤔 If he wants to get people to sign up for his programme, tell his wife to rein in her harmful eating disorder/body dysmorphia posts…. It’s very triggering

Reactions: 10

emmysue

Anyone see her get to know me where she wrote on screen that she got married in 2019. Then in the comments she does correct it by saying it was 2021. But it just reminds me of the time she pretended she was going to be this young mum and young bride. Saying she was 26 in some article and saying she hates when people comment on how young she is to be getting married. She got married at 30. She also said she wanted to have kids young & get her body back

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dally4

She’s really isn’t very stylish it was very big fat gypsy wedding. For a slim girl it looked like it didn’t fit her as in too small 🫠

What kind of a pleb is TJ he was obviously the one going around taking her photos I’m embarrassed for him!

Jonnyjo

Jesus that breakfast is seriously depressing looking .. I'd say she can barely boil the kettle let alone anything else

• Haha