NI Influencers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Sean is trying to claim he invented the eat less, move more theory I think he is just trying to remind everyone that it is that simple, rather than selling diet tea, slimming pills, expensive gym memberships etc etc. He is trying to strip it back and tell people they don't have to spend loads of money to achieve the weight loss results.
He laughs himself about his monotone voice and its part of his usp and yes I agree I think it goes hand in hand with the message he is trying to deliver.
I think he is great and a fantastic role model for the ones coming up now tempted to go too wild and party too hard and get sucked in to the drink, drugs, takeaway lifestyle. He is happy to show that was him and how much he has changed and I like that

Can't believe I've just done a whole praise post on Tattle about someone from Insta 🤣

(Quickly goes back to usual threads so normal service can resume ....)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know it’s been asked on her before and I feel bad for saying this a bit but is Hannah casement being herself or a parody? Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love her so if that is her true self then I wish the rest of us could be a little more Hannah, but I get the feeling she’s just trolling us now lol

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been asked on her before and I feel bad for saying this a bit but is Hannah casement being herself or a parody? Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love her so if that is her true self then I wish the rest of us could be a little more Hannah, but I get the feeling she’s just trolling us now lol
Cannot work it out. I've tried ! My eldest is fascinated with her too and does the awkward pause and deranged smile between sentences just to freak me out. Did you watch the custard tarts reel?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah I think she’s just being herself!! Takes all sorts to make a world, I love her!

Reactions: 1
Ive commented before to clarify as much, but I can confirm that what you are viewing is the real deal 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I read a comment on tiktok, someone claimed to know her family and said she is autistic

I read a comment on tiktok, someone claimed to know her family and said she is autistic
I’ve just looked her up and if she is being real I would say that is true. And actually makes all the usual tik tokkers look like wankers. I would watch her than that catfish girl any day of the week

• Heart
The Syngle Girl

Starts a rant about people not parking in parking spaces at shops as she proceeds to record stories sitting at the petrol pumps 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
The Syngle Girl

Starts a rant about people not parking in parking spaces at shops as she proceeds to record stories sitting at the petrol pumps 🤦🏼‍♀️
Monday - Friday complaining about how crap she feels and how she needs to tidy her room, and do some photocopying 🙄 she hard done by

The way she poses in her photos really grinds my gears. It's so awkward looking
That lean on the back leg is completely copied from Laura walk in wardrobe and now she has also copied her “I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this”

• Haha
What are them 2 does going to teach anyone ffs?? Catfish Parkinson uploads 3 or 4 shite videos a day, they're absolutely cringe and she's as funny as thrush.
Honestly just shows some ppl will pay money for absolutely anything these insta wankers flog. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She has one up in the gym on some machine saying everyone fancies her, everyone ripping into her 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder do any of them know I'm literally watching and laughing at them while taking a dump. That's all they are good for.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Calorie counting and walking for weight loss has been around for years (I know my mum and my granny were on this many years ago) but people act like Sean Casey invented it 😂

probably what sets him apart is that he doesn’t do the usual paid ads/ambassador deals and has said that he never will.

He’s making a fortune anyway so fair play to him
Sean knows the same as everyone else, he just presents it in a no nonsense way. Fair play to him

Only came up on my fyp this morning but Shannon Mitchell on TikTok a few days ago saying ‘this is very nostalgic’ introducing her ‘old bedroom from before she moved to Australia’. How long was she away for? 5 years? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only came up on my fyp this morning but Shannon Mitchell on TikTok a few days ago saying ‘this is very nostalgic’ introducing her ‘old bedroom from before she moved to Australia’. How long was she away for? 5 years? 🤣
Another hotel I won’t be visiting constantly giving freebies to these beggars

Reactions: 6
She annoys me so much. See she's just enjoyed a free stay at the Fitzwilliam on Saturday night. These ppl haven't a clue about real life. And where are they getting all the money from? Just back from Australia doing all sorts before she came home. Not working. Just bought a car with cash. How much savings do these pp have?
---
Another hotel I won’t be visiting constantly giving freebies to these beggars
Yeah and a Saturday, the most expensive night in a suite aswell. These companies don't get how gifting these insta that's makes us not want to give them our hard earned money.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.