NI Influencers #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am from the area and I wouldn’t believe all the txts circulating etc one of the photos of the girl holding a member (🤣🤣) and having one on her shoulder isn’t from the Devinish it’s from somewhere else it was on the Twitter account for the pleasure boys everything’s gone abit ott and Chinese whispers

Reactions: 10
Seen them and have the photos as well. Plus messages from staff who were working who witnessed the woman being passed around, and the bj's being given (not all by women either)
I'm not from the area, don't even know where this place is so have zero connections to it or anyone working at it or who was actually there.
These videos and photos are viral among group chats all over northern ireland.
---

Saw that one too
I must be in the wrong group chats 😂 probably random pics and videos from the internet and people are just saying they’re from the Devenish 🤷🏼‍♀️

One of the girls in the video has put a status up yo say it was body lotion from one of the strippers on her hair, she even took the video herself. Rumours are crazy
That sounds a lot more plausible lol. I hope she’s alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ock there is no filter on what I have seen yet everyone seems to think there are these videos of women sucking them off. Let’s be clear, ain’t no woman getting those in their mouth! If these videos existed we would see them END OFF. And don’t come at me with “I seen them in my WhatsApp”. It’s total bullshit. All blown out of proportion. Men have been visiting strippers since the beginning of time but women enjoy a raucous show and it’s scandal!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ock there is no filter on what I have seen yet everyone seems to think there are these videos of women sucking them off. Let’s be clear, ain’t no woman getting those in their mouth! If these videos existed we would see them END OFF. And don’t come at me with “I seen them in my WhatsApp”. It’s total bullshit. All blown out of proportion. Men have been visiting strippers since the beginning of time but women enjoy a raucous show and it’s scandal!
Exactly, the other videos are everywhere so where are these mysterious sex videos? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just seen the video of the girl with lotion in her hair on Twitter and some of the names she’s being called 🤬 I don’t know how anyone came to the conclusion it was anything other than lotion. These rumours and naming and shaming could end very badly.

Reactions: 12
sure lookit once it was all consensual and people had fun what harm 🎵 you and me baby ain’t nothing but mammals so let’s do it like they do on the discovery channel 🎵 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sure lookit once it was all consensual and people had fun what harm 🎵 you and me baby ain’t nothing but mammals so let’s do it like they do on the discovery channel 🎵 👀🤣
Exactly This! God forbid a woman would enjoy herself at a male stripper show or enjoy sex in general... the menfolk would need to watch or they'll be letting us vote next ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love all the men saying ‘if the roles were reversed’ there have been strip clubs for a looooooong time they are just more heavily guarded for the women’s protection and no recording. If someone tells me tit like that doesn’t go on in strip clubs (or worse) you would be lying. Also it appears totally consensual so what’s the issue?? I take all the photos and videos with a pinch of salt apart from the ones that clearly show it’s the devenish and the girl has said that’s lotion in her hair that they use in the show.

Reactions: 14
very well said I agree with you 💯 some ppl like to exaggerate big time

Seen so many “men” on my Facebook making it very clear how much they hate women and are misogynistic pricks. Like the state of most of them saying this tit. The videos I’ve seen are crude but these men are just using what happened as an excuse to show how much they hate women and their true colours. There’s a reason why you single af and still live with your mum at 35 years old and broke😂😂

Have to say though anyone engaging in that activity with a fella or husband I don’t feel sorry for them if they’ve been told where to go. Id do the same

Reactions: 11
Seen so many “men” on my Facebook making it very clear how much they hate women and are misogynistic pricks. Like the state of most of them saying this tit. The videos I’ve seen are crude but these men are just using what happened as an excuse to show how much they hate women and their true colours. There’s a reason why you single af and still live with your mum at 35 years old and broke😂😂

Have to say though anyone engaging in that activity with a fella or husband I don’t feel sorry for them if they’ve been told where to go. Id do the same
My husband said I’d be dropped 😂😂 tbf it’s not for me like I’d of died if I was there but yolo if that’s what u wana do work away and do it fs

Reactions: 5
Does Sean Casey annoy anyone else? Originally thought he was a breath of fresh air , changing attitudes towards food and I really enjoy some of his recipes. But recently he comes across very irritating and smug for want of a better word. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Does Sean Casey annoy anyone else? Originally thought he was a breath of fresh air , changing attitudes towards food and I really enjoy some of his recipes. But recently he comes across very irritating and smug for want of a better word. 🤣
Doesn't annoy me at all tbh- still think he's a breath of fresh air, and more relatable than the majority of fitness 'influencers. I'm delighted he's done well for himself. His delivery can be very monotone but I'd say he's still finding his feet a bit story/reel wise?

Reactions: 17
Doesn't annoy me at all tbh- still think he's a breath of fresh air, and more relatable than the majority of fitness 'influencers. I'm delighted he's done well for himself. His delivery can be very monotone but I'd say he's still finding his feet a bit story/reel wise?
same still enjoy his content and the monotone is preferable to the overly animated fake personas

Reactions: 10
Calorie counting and walking for weight loss has been around for years (I know my mum and my granny were on this many years ago) but people act like Sean Casey invented it 😂

probably what sets him apart is that he doesn’t do the usual paid ads/ambassador deals and has said that he never will.

He’s making a fortune anyway so fair play to him

I love the monotony , one of my favourite things about watching his videos. I don’t know what it is I think it’s the bragging but still acting humble, if that’s makes sense. Like @Glittery1 said he’s making a lot of money and fair play but I’m sick of seeing his the audi and the Tesla and I don’t get why it’s brought up so much as a clap back.

I’m obviously a minority though from reading other threads and forums😅

I thought the monotony was just part of a character he was sort of playing as opposed to being his actual real tone? Like he's so bored of the diet culture so is delivering proper old school advice in a monotone as he's bored of repeating himself 😂

Reactions: 3
I thought the monotony was just part of a character he was sort of playing as opposed to being his actual real tone? Like he's so bored of the diet culture so is delivering proper old school advice in a monotone as he's bored of repeating himself 😂
I thought that was just him; that makes complete sense.
His no nonsense style reminds me of that team RH guy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.