NI Influencers #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for discussion on Ninfluencers who don’t warrant enough discussion to have a thread of their own but still are being discussed.

This is to not derail other individual threads.

As per previous threads please ensure your post starts with the name of the person you are discussing cleared sorted as not to confuse posters or comments.

It’s also reduces the number of ‘whose that’ replies 😂😂😂

old thread here …

Reactions: 6
Shannon Mitchell talking about how so many people get fined for using their phones while driving in Oz and she's sitting with hers on the dash filming while she drives. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome to the 7th instalment you little Tattle bastards! Grab your popcorn, pull up a seat, and get comfy 🍿

A one-stop-shop for all Northern Irish influencers!

🚨 We can only discuss them if…🚨

1. They have over 10,000 followers

AND

2. They have a public profile

Also a reminder to put the name of the influencer/account at the top of your comments. This will make the thread easier to follow.

Some NI influencers have their own threads on here if anyone wants to check them out 👀

Eg All That’s Pretty, Blossoming Birds, Elle Pearls, Tiffany Rea, Taylor Rea, Mrs House Proud, Annalivia Hynds, Jordan Q Radio, Melissa Riddell, Phil Graham, Gerry Lavz, Christina Campbell, Digg Mama, Cathy Martin, Gemma Garrett, Louise LMD, Grainne McCoy, Colour Me Bootiful, BPerfect Brendan, The Sculpted Vegan, A County Down Under, Aamir Fit / Talitha Fit, Gemma Louise Bond, Sinead Hegarty, All Things Mia, Chloe Tully, Andy Malone etc

There’s also threads for NI TikTokers, NI Comedians, and general NI Chat thread
🧵 Previous thread recap 🧵

All NI influencers are greedy bastards who are constantly on the beg for freebies, don’t do anything for charity or give back, don’t use their social media status for any good causes, have questionable morals, and don’t mark ads correctly.

Some of the same names frequently pop up. Eg Cathy Martin, Abbie Parkinson, Jordan Q Radio, Annalivia Hynds, A County Down Under, Chloe Tully, Lauren Nicole Addis etc.
Usually for their shite parenting, how desperate they are, how annoying they are, or how much they resemble a tin of Ronseal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Abi Parkinson’s latest video on the beg for luke combs tickets. I swear I will be so mad if she’s just giving them, been refreshing ticketmaster in hope of resale tickets since I didn’t get them last year 😭

Reactions: 8
Abi Parkinson’s latest video on the beg for luke combs tickets. I swear I will be so mad if she’s just giving them, been refreshing ticketmaster in hope of resale tickets since I didn’t get them last year 😭
Luke Combs could hide in those bags under her eyes!
they are mad. What age is she?
The begging is so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lurganista is having an orgasm over a baby seagull. Note to Wendie. 1. They can fly
2. they are called yearlings 3. You live in the UK, its not across the water. 4. There was no point to your unfunny baby seagull post
5. The girl in Costa might have rosacea and now you've made her feel tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Delighted to see Shannon Mitchell took my advice, clean my apartment with me 🤭 you are welcome Shannon for the content idea, wasn't great but hey least it got you off tattle and moving a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lurganista is having an orgasm over a baby seagull. Note to Wendie. 1. They can fly
2. they are called yearlings 3. You live in the UK, its not across the water. 4. There was no point to your unfunny baby seagull post
5. The girl in Costa might have rosacea and now you've made her feel tit
Had to roll my eyes when she commented on the girl in Costa, why does she act like an 80 year old busy body

Reactions: 5
Had to roll my eyes when she commented on the girl in Costa, why does she act like an 80 year old busy body
Well she identifies as an 80yr old busy body with her giant deirdre Barlow 1980s glasses and her pensioners bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Luke Combs could hide in those bags under her eyes!
they are mad. What age is she?
The begging is so cringe
😂 if you can’t tell I was very bitter when I wrote my comment haha, as far as I know she’s like 25/26 maybe?

Reactions: 3
The Newtownabbey girl. A pr/collab with the floor store. Her beggy stories a while back worked then. Not clear on whether it’s a paid ad or if she got the flooring free or discounted but pisses me off when influencers go on about it being good value when they’re clearly not paying full price themselves! Bloody joke.

Reactions: 7
The Newtownabbey girl. A pr/collab with the floor store. Her beggy stories a while back worked then. Not clear on whether it’s a paid ad or if she got the flooring free or discounted but pisses me off when influencers go on about it being good value when they’re clearly not paying full price themselves! Bloody joke.
It’s a joke! Remember a few years ago every second post on Facebook was people sharing completions to win this and that, hardly ever see that anymore. Maybe it’s has a negative impact on me but I’d prefer someone who actually deserves it then watch them with there freebies 🧐

Reactions: 5
Seen that, she must do alright as an influencer ontop of her normal job, finally able to buy a house and completely redecorate it, though granted some stuff begged like the floors.
Shes such an odd influencer, I can't work out her who target audience is, most people her age already own a home, the summer was their 1st family holiday?
The botox and skincare?
She has great hair though.
---
It’s a joke! Remember a few years ago every second post on Facebook was people sharing completions to win this and that, hardly ever see that anymore. Maybe it’s has a negative impact on me but I’d prefer someone who actually deserves it then watch them with there freebies 🧐
Facebook changed small businesses guidelines or something a while back, something about the free advertising aspect through the like, share, tag feature of a competition, so not many are able to do them now, or if they do it has to be worded a certain way, like like tag your dinner date, or who would you share this with? as a way to get around it.

Reactions: 2
Seen that, she must do alright as an influencer ontop of her normal job, finally able to buy a house and completely redecorate it, though granted some stuff begged like the floors.
Shes such an odd influencer, I can't work out her who target audience is, most people her age already own a home, the summer was their 1st family holiday?
The botox and skincare?
---

Facebook changed small businesses guidelines or something a while back, something about the free advertising aspect through the like, share, tag feature of a competition, so not many are able to do them now, or if they do it has to be worded a certain way, like like tag your dinner date, or who would you share this with? as a way to get around it.
Oh really didn’t know this, I still some of them so knew it didn’t completely die out thanks for correcting me but!

Reactions: 2
The botox and skincare?
---

it’s mad that she’s only 5k followers and already getting gifted flooring. I mean it’s the companies I take issue with, they’re stupid enough to gift stuff then of course people will want to take it. I do generally like her but yeah can’t really work out what her audience is or what how she plans on growing her account, she doesn’t really have a particular focus?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.