NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I've followed for a while, she's really pretty and seems a nice girl. I don't seek out her stories or that but dip in and out.
Same don’t know much about her. Love that she’s doing weekly food shops for cheap from different stores to help people x

Reactions: 2
Not the Vava Awards including a fecking ice pole in their gift bags 🤣💀

(Edited out the girls name I found the video from just in case- I’ve no clue who she is or if she has over 10k followers)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Next award ceremony - Northern Ireland Social Media Awards with amazing awards such as....

FAMILY INFLUENCER OF THE YEAR :poop:

• Annalivia hynds
  • Motherhoodod Bubble
  • The Wandering Wilsons
  • Nicole Adams

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR :poop:

soooo difficult to choose....
  • Annalivia Hynds
  • DKleyn TV
  • Emma Kearney
  • Gerry Lavs
  • India Sasha
  • Jonny Sloan
  • Mammy Banter (Serena Terry)
  • Patricia McVeigh
  • Shannon Mitchell
  • Taylor-Rae Falconer

Who makes this :poop: up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Next award ceremony - Northern Ireland Social Media Awards with amazing awards such as....

FAMILY INFLUENCER OF THE YEAR :poop:

• Annalivia hynds
  • Motherhoodod Bubble
  • The Wandering Wilsons
  • Nicole Adams

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR :poop:

soooo difficult to choose....
  • Annalivia Hynds
  • DKleyn TV
  • Emma Kearney
  • Gerry Lavs
  • India Sasha
  • Jonny Sloan
  • Mammy Banter (Serena Terry)
  • Patricia McVeigh
  • Shannon Mitchell
  • Taylor-Rae Falconer

Who makes this :poop: up
I don't know what to make of motherhood bubble

Reactions: 1
Another hard day of doing nothing for Shannon Mitchell. Her fellas at work all day and he comes home and has to make the dinner? Like what is her life since she moved out there?

Reactions: 8
I don't know what to make of motherhood bubble
Same. I loved her page but feel recently she’s just become focused on amount of followers & very insta obsessed, if i attended the course i wouldnt want my face posted on her page. I also dont like that she seems to compare bubbles on how close they are etc. Still think she does put out good information and her course does seem to be recommended.
---
Another hard day of doing nothing for Shannon Mitchell. Her fellas at work all day and he comes home and has to make the dinner? Like what is her life since she moved out there?
I think she’s lonely out there. I thought she would join onto the gemma kennedy/ sinead hegarty crew n thought she maybe hoped to after befriending Kegs before she left, but they dont seem to acknowledge each other or even follow eachother.

Reactions: 5
---

I think she’s lonely out there. I thought she would join onto the gemma kennedy/ sinead hegarty crew n thought she maybe hoped to after befriending Kegs before she left, but they dont seem to acknowledge each other or even follow eachother.
Or maybe she really is the mean girl that ones on here who knew her said about. I know it can be difficult financially as she isn't working and it's winter there, well the equivalent of our summer 😂 but I'm sure she could churn out some content, spend the day with me, get ready with me, hot girl walk, shopping with me, clean my apartment, that's what I see all over TT, I think she is just lazy. Or maybe she is a bit down and her mood is low.

• Haha
Jesus Julie Fitz in that car taking a lifetime to explain why they don't do the parks in Florida and running her fingers continuously through that greasy hair 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol!! I want to know what the business meeting was. 😂
She wrote and I quote
" printing is his main "job". She put the quotations, not me.

Come on, Julie, if he didn't resemble a worm, I'd be asking what in the Tony Soprano, is his actual job?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus Julie Fitz in that car taking a lifetime to explain why they don't do the parks in Florida and running her fingers continuously through that greasy hair 🤢🤢
Why is anyone even watching her or engagin.she’s so irrelevant and uninteresting 😑 who even is she. Why mention such a bore.

She wrote and I quote
" printing is his main "job". She put the quotations, not me.

Come on, Julie, if he didn't resemble a worm, I'd be asking what in the Tony Soprano, is his actual job?
Never off his laptop. She says that herself. Maybe helps with the events she does. I am way too nosy lol

Is it just me or does the Bear podcast get on people that they know will face backlash etc It’s almost a form of bullying and manipulation. Using people who are clearly not all there for views.

I saw one advertised last night about a woman who claimed to have cured her child's autism.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does the Bear podcast get on people that they know will face backlash etc It’s almost a form of bullying and manipulation. Using people who are clearly not all there for views.
They definitely go for the controversial angle to maximise their reach. Agree though, some of it seems….almost like taking advantage of that for their own gain.
Came across the posts about that podcast this morning though & have to say Owen came across really well in his own post & how he approached the negative comments directed at the guests. Some people probably do take it toofar in their comments. But equally so, doesn’t excuse them for using these people as bait(in a way).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.