NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vava awards and terezita Doherty winning the creative content award makes me laugh. If dancing with your cats and putting on different wigs get you an award nowadays that says a lot. Doubt she still has her job at the creative agency anymore as there’s no more posts made by her

Reactions: 3
Vava awards and terezita Doherty winning the creative content award makes me laugh. If dancing with your cats and putting on different wigs get you an award nowadays that says a lot. Doubt she still has her job at the creative agency anymore as there’s no more posts made by her
Thats what bugs me, none of these insta huns make a difference to anyones lives, yet they are all out thinking they deserve an award. Wouldn't know a hard days work if it stomped all over their boxes of freebies.
A bunch of fakes blowing smoke up each others arses.

Reactions: 12
what's the craic with mrjamesblake?

I see BBC3 are going to be screening a documentary about him as he claims to have had his identity stolen, although I guess when you're buying Instagram followers this comes with the territory.

I see on his FB he claims to be picking up a "new supercar" today. It was only a few weeks ago when he claimed to have bought an Audi R8. It'll be interesting to see what this new car is. I'm playing my cards close to my chest on this one. We'll see.

If you look on his insta you'll see the obligatory "get my fake Rolex into the photo so everyone will think I'm loaded" pictures. He also has a pic of him swimming with his watch on. I mean, if you spent a couple of grand on a Rolex, would you swimming with it on your wrist?

Apparently he lives with his mum.

Up his own hole isn't the word to describe him.

View attachment 2383697View attachment 2383699View attachment 2383700View attachment 2383702
Doesn't live with his mum, but lives in a 3 bed semi in Lisburn, so I just can't understand the money he is spending on these supercars.

Reactions: 1
They could literally nominate themselves for these Vava awards so are we surprised at the plebs who won them...

Reactions: 4
Doesn't live with his mum, but lives in a 3 bed semi in Lisburn, so I just can't understand the money he is spending on these supercars.
Hes in debt to his eyeballs, hence the closing of the offices and laying off of the staff.

nobody really knows where the £££ he has to finance anything is coming from as literally nobody knows anyone that’s ever worked with his company as a client. He did buy a heap of electric scooters back in the day and was left holding them as nobody wanted them.

fake teeth, fake watch, fake clothes. He’s not even buying the top level fake products, he going for the AliExpress tit.

Hes in debt to his eyeballs, hence the closing of the offices and laying off of the staff.

nobody really knows where the £££ he has to finance anything is coming from as literally nobody knows anyone that’s ever worked with his company as a client. He did buy a heap of electric scooters back in the day and was left holding them as nobody wanted them.

fake teeth, fake watch, fake clothes. He’s not even buying the top level fake products, he going for the AliExpress tit.
Friend of mine used him to help boost his social media platforms and hopefully get more people through the door of his business. £2000 got him 2 sessions and what he was told was to just keep pumping out content because you never know what might go viral.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF is there VAVA awards tonight for influencers? Half these morons have less than 8k followers on insta and couldn’t influence their other half’s never mind following.
NI has peaked with stupidity.
Nicole Adams melts me, thinks shes a goddess, if she could eat herself she would! Swear she's an embarrassment thinkin she is somethin. She can't believe she's bin nominated 2 years in a row......don't know how, when she literally nominated herself! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I'm sad, but I've been watching Julie Fitz chewing and I swear she does 1 possibly 2 chews and bam the foods away down the throat. 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know I'm sad, but I've been watching Julie Fitz chewing and I swear she does 1 possibly 2 chews and bam the foods away down the throat. 👀
I just searched her on tiktok first I’ve ever seen or heard of her but I get what you mean it’s like she barely even uses her teeth to mash it down before she’s swallowing. Indigestion be strong in thon

• Haha

I listened to him on a podcast a while back and for once he seemed ‘down to earth’..
he’s from humble upbringings and has a severely disabled brother.
I get the vibe he feels ‘less than’ or perhaps didn’t get the attention most kids get growing up and so he’s tried to fill the void by buying expensive possessions and trying to make himself appear successful for validation.. the watches, the cars, the trips away
It just screams of insecurity.. I hope he finds some kind of happiness without creating this synthetic lifestyle.. I think at this stage no one believes the crap anymore 🙈 it’s just a bit of a tragedy if anything

Reactions: 6
Same! They’re in Florida but haven’t went to Disney or Universal? They’ve only left their villa to go buy absolute shite in shops 🙄
They will need ten suitcases coming home with the amount of shite they are buying 🥴

• Haha
47 or 48 I think
There’s no way this woman is sane. No one cn tell me she is.
---

Do u have inside knowledge or surmising?

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow What Lauren eats? Absolute love her and her meal ideas xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.