NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Unique Personal Stylist and Blogger? She has over 30k followers on fb, not sure if she has an Instagram.

I think she's from the North Coast somewhere.

Itsmelenarose

that wee girl is never bleeping home, the onlyfans money bein put to good use clearly

Reactions: 4
So Rebbeca Maguire is organising her wedding
By organising that means trying to get as much free stuff as possible, dress from Blush etc.
---
Is she still doing OF? Never see her link anywhere and the new bf doesn’t seem the sort who would be too keen.
Always begging for money on her Twitter with that Cashapp thing, maybe she should get a real bleeping job.
---
What’s the story with this
Someone must know?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Is she still doing OF? Never see her link anywhere and the new bf doesn’t seem the sort who would be too keen.
aye, I know a wee girl who does onlyfans and has a twitter account for it and she constantly reposts Melena. He does seem like he wouldn’t be keen but I’m sure if she’s bankrolling all these trips away he’ll look past it

An account keeps popping up on my tiktok first name sounds like hoolie and second rhymes with ritz from Ballynahinch direction.. don't want to say her name as she only has 8.5k followers. But literally goes on as if she eats duck all especially Chinese takeaway but is a big girlie. Let's on she's "funny" about everything especially coleslaw ffs. Does anyone else end up with her on their fyp? 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
Meghan oneill - have any of yous listed to the podcast on bear competition podcast. Like is half of it true 🤔

Meghan oneill - have any of yous listed to the podcast on bear competition podcast. Like is half of it true 🤔
Jesus she's a dose.

Went with a 34 year old man when she was 19 and claimed he "groomed" her because he lied about being married. Dumb witch. Dangerous dumb witch. On bear podcast Facebook page the comments are Interesting. Not being received well at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An account keeps popping up on my tiktok first name sounds like hoolie and second rhymes with ritz from Ballynahinch direction.. don't want to say her name as she only has 8.5k followers. But literally goes on as if she eats duck all especially Chinese takeaway but is a big girlie. Let's on she's "funny" about everything especially coleslaw ffs. Does anyone else end up with her on their fyp? 🙈🤣
I’m trying to work Out who this is 🤔 went on to tik tok, saw that girl Hannah Casement doing star jump videos, and thought nope, that’s enough internet for today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m trying to work Out who this is 🤔 went on to tik tok, saw that girl Hannah Casement doing star jump videos, and thought nope, that’s enough internet for today 😂
I just don’t know what to make of Hannah. I’ve posted about her before and apparently she is 100% serious, she’s definitely not all there.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t know what to make of Hannah. I’ve posted about her before and apparently she is 100% serious, she’s definitely not all there.
I looked her up on FB and it looks as if she's deadly serious! She deletes all the negative comments 🤣
---
If you look her up! Julie then second name sounds like Ritz. Big gal, you couldn't miss her

Reactions: 2
If you look her up! Julie then second name sounds like Ritz. Big gal, you couldn't miss her
[/QUOTE]

she has over 5k on insta if we are talking about the same person so if you add them both together she has over 10k followers and has public pages. She likes a holiday flying buisness class all the time? He OH is on his laptop constantly and she holds gratitude workshops? Is this the same person?

Reactions: 9
Jesus she's a dose.

Went with a 34 year old man when she was 19 and claimed he "groomed" her because he lied about being married. Dumb witch. Dangerous dumb witch. On bear podcast Facebook page the comments are Interesting. Not being received well at all.

Claim she was R*p*d twice. And said nothing or didn't report it. Then comes out with she wanted to be a p***Star

Claim she was R*p*d twice. And said nothing or didn't report it. Then comes out with she wanted to be a p***Star

Lots of people are raped and abused and say nothing or don't report it. It doesn't mean she's lying at all.

Reactions: 15
she has over 5k on insta if we are talking about the same person so if you add them both together she has over 10k followers and has public pages. She likes a holiday flying buisness class all the time? He OH is on his laptop constantly and she holds gratitude workshops? Is this the same person?
[/QUOTE]
Yes 🤣🤣🙌🏻 cocktails galore too

Yes 🤣🤣🙌🏻 cocktails galore too
[/QUOTE]

And her glasses addiction lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.