NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Caitlin Ginley and husband Ray? he runs a gym & she has a hair extension place or something. they are constantly out for dinner, drinks and on holiday. currently on hols for his 30th in Dubai and don't even want to imagine the amount of money they're spending. don't understand how they can afford it?!
Caitlin’s mummy went to jail a few years ago, she worked in the bank and was getting people to invest money in some scheme and it turns out she was pocketing it. Type of family she comes from

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A Little Bit of Life
Yes I will never forget that either. It really pissed me off 😠 The bleeping cheek of her setting up a GoFundMe and expecting strangers to pay her vets bills. She locked the dog in an upstairs bedroom, left the window wide open, and the poor dog jumped out of it and broke its legs 🤯 what a bleeping idiot. She got thousands from that GoFundMe. I never caught on about her getting the new bathroom just after. So is that what the money was spent on?!
Well im assuming either left over money or she likely has plenty anyway. I dont understand how they can ask for money and have the balls to even post that they bought themselves new knickers never mind an entire bathroom! Shade AF
And copperfox done the same. They must think we stupid 🤣

Caitlin’s mummy went to jail a few years ago, she worked in the bank and was getting people to invest money in some scheme and it turns out she was pocketing it. Type of family she comes from
Omg stop it! You rarely see her family come to think of it. It’s mostly the husbands ones
---
Another random one but twins martina and Nicola lawlor. What’s the story with Nicolas baby? Did she have a boyfriend that ditched her when she got pregnant? Her wee boy is absolutely adorable. Fair play to her doing it alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Danielle collins’ makeup looks the EXACT same orange, over-bronzed, Smokey eye every single time, no matter how many times she says she’s going for something different.

She’s while immature IMO. Thinking the absolute peak of life is going out in Belfast every week lol. Although I would have her before that Emma one. She’s a dose.

Reactions: 8
Well im assuming either left over money or she likely has plenty anyway. I dont understand how they can ask for money and have the balls to even post that they bought themselves new knickers never mind an entire bathroom! Shade AF
And copperfox done the same. They must think we stupid 🤣
What did copperfox do?

I’d love to know where all the money comes from? Does anyone know?

Saw she closed down her dome/airbnb stay business. Knew it was a big hit years ago but I always thought it would be so weird to stay in one of those whenever someone could literally just stand outside at night and watch you sleep

Reactions: 2
They do my bloody head it 🙈
Prefer Zoe to thon other dose
And they're husbands are weird as fu%k too especially the one with ginger hair.
All Things Beautifully Made
A Little Bit of Life
Hahaha agreed 😂 the husbands are two creepy fuckers always lurking in the background. And don’t get me started on Lucy’s voice. Literally makes my ears bleed every time she talks on her stories 🤯
And remember when they did the GoFundMe to cover the vets bills, made thousands, then Lucy came on and said Zoe got trolled for asking for money and was deleting her social media forever. She deactivated her IG account for 1 DAY then came back again as if nothing happened?! 😂 probably a load of shite and convenient timing to go quiet. please tell me someone else remembers this?! Pair of freeloaders 🖕🏼

A Little Bit of Life
Hahaha agreed 😂 the husbands are two creepy fuckers always lurking in the background. And don’t get me started on Lucy’s voice. Literally makes my ears bleed every time she talks on her stories 🤯
And remember when they did the GoFundMe to cover the vets bills, made thousands, then Lucy came on and said Zoe got trolled for asking for money and was deleting her social media forever. She deactivated her IG account for 1 DAY then came back again as if nothing happened?! 😂 probably a load of shite and convenient timing to go quiet. please tell me someone else remembers this?! Pair of freeloaders 🖕🏼
Yep I remember that.
They lick all the others instahuns asses...especially Anna @blossoming birds & Laura Ann. Always commenting on their posts and blowing smoke up their assess.
Me bad...but everytime I see her husband I think he just looks like the biggest fecking twit on earth🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
A Little Bit of Life
Shes changed her name on insta 🤣🤣🤣
She has come to realise how childish of handle she had!
---
What did copperfox do?

I’d love to know where all the money comes from? Does anyone know?

Saw she closed down her dome/airbnb stay business. Knew it was a big hit years ago but I always thought it would be so weird to stay in one of those whenever someone could literally just stand outside at night and watch you sleep
Copperfox claimed they had no money - her mum had to buy them groceries. Other insta huns had also arrived to her door step with bags of essentials, then next story she was decorating the sittingroom. Several people noticed this at the time. It was during lockdown and its also been chatted about in previous threads ☕🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Yep I remember that.
They lick all the others instahuns asses...especially Anna @blossoming birds & Laura Ann. Always commenting on their posts and blowing smoke up their assess.
Me bad...but everytime I see her husband I think he just looks like the biggest fecking twit on earth🙈
At least we don’t have to wake up next to THAT!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg stop it! You rarely see her family come to think of it. It’s mostly the husbands ones
---
Another random one but twins martina and Nicola lawlor. What’s the story with Nicolas baby? Did she have a boyfriend that ditched her when she got pregnant? Her wee boy is absolutely adorable. Fair play to her doing it alone.
Huge scandal with Nicola & her baby. She was sleeping with her ex while he had a gf, ended up pregnant and now is single mothering it. Ex still with gf and recently got engaged. Some quotes Nicola shares seem like she’s getting a dig in at the ex for being an absent father but heard rumours she’s making it hard for him to see the baby however have also heard that he said he wanted nothing to do with baby while she was pregnant but changed his mind when he was born so a lot of Chinese whispers.
That being said I have to hand it to Nicola doing it alone, I do feel for her immensely.

• Wow
  • Haha
Huge scandal with Nicola & her baby. She was sleeping with her ex while he had a gf, ended up pregnant and now is single mothering it. Ex still with gf and recently got engaged. Some quotes Nicola shares seem like she’s getting a dig in at the ex for being an absent father but heard rumours she’s making it hard for him to see the baby however have also heard that he said he wanted nothing to do with baby while she was pregnant but changed his mind when he was born so a lot of Chinese whispers.
That being said I have to hand it to Nicola doing it alone, I do feel for her immensely.
oh that's all so so messy and a wee innocent baby at the centre of it :cry:

I see she's got a new guy so hopefully things are looking up for her. hope she lets the ex play a role in the kid's life if he is willing to. I remember seeing her post something along the lines of "imagine not wanting to see your own child" etc so I got the impression whoever the dad was wasn't interested in being a dad

Just think, this could all have been avoided if he'd popped a wee rubber on his todger
---
Seems like St Georges Market which is owned by Belfast City Council invited a lot of dullard influencers down yesterday, nice to see them using my rate money to pay the Cultra dwellers

Reactions: 7
Shes changed her name on insta 🤣🤣🤣
She has come to realise how childish of handle she had!
---

Copperfox claimed they had no money - her mum had to buy them groceries. Other insta huns had also arrived to her door step with bags of essentials, then next story she was decorating the sittingroom. Several people noticed this at the time. It was during lockdown and its also been chatted about in previous threads ☕🤣
What was the reason they had no money? Do they not lead quite a flashy lifestyle

Yep I remember that.
He looks like one of them nonce s off paedophile hunters
---
Imagine being hungover this morning and opening your phone to this 🥴😂 Jesus i have suffered enough 🙏🏼
What's going on with all the massive chins these days? Is this a new trend phil graham has started? Also did that guy steal rebecca McKinneys teeth?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.