NI Influencers #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 6!

We can only discuss them if:
1. They have over 10,000 followers
AND
2. Have a public profile

Please stick to the rules or we'll get closed down.

Carry on...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dr Bonny looking thinner than ever on her trip to the Europe this week. she posted a pic in tiny shorts and her legs were like my forearms. I really hope she gets help soon 🙏

Reactions: 1
Welcome to thread 6!

We can only discuss them if:
1. They have over 10,000 followers
AND
2. Have a public profile

Please stick to the rules or we'll get closed down.

Carry on...
Excuse my ignorance but what is the 10k followers rule about? Never understood it?

Reactions: 1
It's in the rules to not mention small accounts because people mention their own small accounts to try and get more people to see them! I don't know where the 10k rule came from though as I can't see it in the official rules. Maybe a @Moderator could clarify?
Makes sense. Thought it would be something like that. Cheers

I mentioned an account on another thread when I first joined tattle and was told I wasn’t allowed to because they didn’t have 10k followers, so I just assumed this was a Tattle rule 🤔
---
I could be wrong. Hopefully I am, because there’s a few ‘influencer’ accounts sitting at around 7k followers that I would love to mention because they annoy the duck out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I could be wrong. Hopefully I am, because there’s a few ‘influencer’ accounts sitting at around 7k followers that I would love to mention because they annoy the duck out of me 😂
I'm sure it wont be long until they purchase more followers and we can find out who they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anybody follow ‘A Little Bit of Life’ and ‘All Things Beautifully Made’? Twin sisters from the North Coast (?) area. I just cannot warm to them at all. What’s everyone else think? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Does anybody follow ‘A Little Bit of Life’ and ‘All Things Beautifully Made’? Twin sisters from the North Coast (?) area. I just cannot warm to them at all. What’s everyone else think? 🤔
Ive already aired my opinions on one of them on a few threads back 🤣 begging for money to get the dogs leg fixed after it jumped out the window then a few weeks later she was getting the bathroom done up 😤
This was a while ago all the same but i'll not forget it 🧐🧐

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
They do my bloody head it 🙈
Prefer Zoe to thon other dose
And they're husbands are weird as fu%k too especially the one with ginger hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone seen Caitlin Ginley and husband Ray? he runs a gym & she has a hair extension place or something. they are constantly out for dinner, drinks and on holiday. currently on hols for his 30th in Dubai and don't even want to imagine the amount of money they're spending. don't understand how they can afford it?!

Reactions: 6
I mentioned an account on another thread when I first joined tattle and was told I wasn’t allowed to because they didn’t have 10k followers, so I just assumed this was a Tattle rule 🤔
---
Mention !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen Caitlin Ginley and husband Ray? he runs a gym & she has a hair extension place or something. they are constantly out for dinner, drinks and on holiday. currently on hols for his 30th in Dubai and don't even want to imagine the amount of money they're spending. don't understand how they can afford it?!
either borrowing money, running it through a business, or they went to Dubai months ago and are leaking more pictures to make it look like they are there again. I note she went on holidays with her mates and they flew with Jet2, so money isn’t that plentiful.

• Haha
Ive already aired my opinions on one of them on a few threads back 🤣 begging for money to get the dogs leg fixed after it jumped out the window then a few weeks later she was getting the bathroom done up 😤
This was a while ago all the same but i'll not forget it 🧐🧐
A Little Bit of Life
Yes I will never forget that either. It really pissed me off 😠 The bleeping cheek of her setting up a GoFundMe and expecting strangers to pay her vets bills. She locked the dog in an upstairs bedroom, left the window wide open, and the poor dog jumped out of it and broke its legs 🤯 what a bleeping idiot. She got thousands from that GoFundMe. I never caught on about her getting the new bathroom just after. So is that what the money was spent on?!

• Wow
  • Sad
either borrowing money, running it through a business, or they went to Dubai months ago and are leaking more pictures to make it look like they are there again. I note she went on holidays with her mates and they flew with Jet2, so money isn’t that plentiful.
They didn't go months ago, just this week. they posted a pic showing they were flying first class on Emirates which can't have been cheap. also she flew jet 2 on a hen but it was to Ibiza - easyJet or jet2 are basically your only options lol.

they moved house recently too and their old house wasn't really dear or anything - was a standard 3 bed semi. every weekend they seem to be out at the Muddlers Club or Roam or somewhere else... I'm mostly jealous of whatever childcare arrangement they have going tbh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The prices they charge at tribe are insane and they’ve just opened their third one now in Lisburn. I went for awhile and the lads were sound enough and knew their tit but it was really over priced.

Am I just old or does Danielle Collins actually have zero style? That outfit she has on today for longitude reminds me of something you’d of seen Paris Hilton wearing in the early 00s. And those Banana in Pyjamas trousers that make an appearance every week 🤦🏼‍♀️

Am I just old or does Danielle Collins actually have zero style? That outfit she has on today for longitude reminds me of something you’d of seen Paris Hilton wearing in the early 00s. And those Banana in Pyjamas trousers that make an appearance every week 🤦🏼‍♀️
She looks FILTHY all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.