Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Never Impressed

Chatty Member
This Shein shite has taken up 2 pages near so can we just knock it on the head and talk about the absolute whoppers that are our local "influencers" please. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37

cee-bee

VIP Member
I see Andrea Mccarragher is off on one today about tattle, it’s simple, don’t put your whole life on public display if you don’t want people talking about you. Also find it hard to believe the £1000 diaper bag is genuine considering she’s selling second hand clothes on Vinted.. something doesn’t add up.
I don’t really know this woman, and I understand why she wouldn’t want her child to be commented on.

Except my understanding was, no one was commenting on her child? They were commenting on how the baby was being held. Her post is deliberately manipulative. You’d think everyone on tattle was criticising her baby because she posted a few photos.

Responsibility for her child lies with her. Responsibility to preserve her child’s privacy, starts and ends with her. Call people names on the internet all you want but the reality is, if you have a public and open profile with 20k followers… the moment you post your child, that photo is out there and beyond your control. Screenshots can be taken and shared online and offline. Details of said child can be shared.

it’s not the responsibility of people on the internet to preserve your child’s privacy and dignity; it’s yours. As it’s mother. It is the person wh posts videos and photos of their child, that violates its privacy.

if you love your baby, then respect its privacy. Don’t post pictures on a public account you use to promote your business and make money. If you must share photos online, then do so on an account that is private with a selected group of people following.

she’s offloading responsibility of the care of her child’s privacy to tattlers, instead of recognising the responsibility lies with no one else but her.

If she is so incensed at these photos being shared - why hasn’t she removed photos of her baby from her account? What benefit is there to keeping them up and sharing these pictures?

because it’s a way for these insta huns to get money and attention. Easier to point the finger at evil tattle trolls that take responsibility for the fact that you are prioritising your own income and preferences and need for online validity, over and above the privacy of your baby.

I don’t like commenting on babies and personally wouldn’t put screenshots of a baby up, but I cannot stand this attitude with instahuns shoving the blame and responsibility onto everyone and anything but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Ps belated Happy New Year fellow Tattle Bastards 🥳 only joined this site in 2022 and it’s provided me with the best craic and entertainment I’ve had in a long time (especially during my frequent bouts of IBS and long stays on the loo) 😂 here’s to another year of calling out all the insta huns ✊🏼 Pps also willing to accept some gifted Imodium as I’m still paying the price for my over-indulgence at Christmas xo

• Haha
Reactions: 24

dickyticker

I doubt Dara ever fully understood the weight of her testimony and I have no doubt she was honest and truthful in her experience of what she saw.

but it effectively handed a “not guilty” verdict to those men.

by virtue of her own skewed view of sex and very obvious lack of compassion for other women, her outlook was coloured in the rugby players’ favour.

but dara has no idea this is the case and pops on her insta with her fake tits, fake tan and fake relationship without the slightest regret or second thoughts
I don’t think there was a single person that followed that trial from start to finish that didn’t believe they were guilty. Ultimately they were found not guilty but had they been two regular Joes without £450k to spend on top QCs I have no doubt they would have been convicted.

They way the girl was treated was appalling.

• Heart

Zigazigaaah

Just a wee reminder - literally 2 days ago some of these were out doing Digg Deep for kids - those £200 vouchers could get an awful lot of pyjamas, oodies, blankets for those children in possibly cold homes.

Or buy and donate to a nursing home?

Compassion, generosity and plain decency are lost on every single one of them.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Fucking hell can we stop the Shein and AliExpress chat 🤯 it got boring 15 comments ago. This is a thread for NI Insta huns. Make a new thread if you want to talk about that sort of stuff. Now back to Cathy ‘For Clout’ Martin, Jordan ‘Eyebrows’ QRadio, Ronseal LNA, Laura Ad, Blossoming Bullshit, Emily ‘Beggar’ Mcclean and Drew ‘Shite Leggings’ Clarke etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

dickyticker

Asked a few of the Primark freebie crew if they donated any of their haul to charity. Rather than even respond they blocked me so I think that says a lot, entitled and shameless

• Wow
Reactions: 23

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
The Galgorm is so naff now 😂 lol. I'd never post a pic from there or pay the money. The prices now are shocking & it's not even that good. I've been around 10 times, last being 4 yrs ago before the drug dealers took over insta with their pics. Sorry, but the Galgorm is a massive no from me, cringefest
Agree. I wouldn’t set foot in the place now. They’re a victim of their own marketing - should’ve been more fussy as to who they were gifting freebies/big discounts too as it’s really cheapened they place despite their ever increasing prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just putting it out there…..
You are not being trolled if YOU come on to a gossip site & view what’s been wrote about you!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Pinkpea

They did give to NHS/key workers around pandemic time … but yeah you guessed it most and/or their guests were bloggers
The Galgorm is so naff now 😂 lol. I'd never post a pic from there or pay the money. The prices now are shocking & it's not even that good. I've been around 10 times, last being 4 yrs ago before the drug dealers took over insta with their pics. Sorry, but the Galgorm is a massive no from me, cringefest

Reactions: 20

cee-bee

VIP Member
Asked a few of the Primark freebie crew if they donated any of their haul to charity. Rather than even respond they blocked me so I think that says a lot, entitled and shameless
people who feel the need to go into “influencing” tend to be the sort with very fragile egos who need to be bolstered up with shallow validation from online strangers.

they are never going to be the type who can stand any sort of criticism, however mild. Asking if they donated to charity isn’t unkind or trolling or unreasonable, but it’s mildly confrontational and their sad, pathetic, fragile little egos just can’t cope with that.

they need to believe they are liked by everyone and they are the coolest, the bestest thing ever and totally deserving of freebies and attention. An individual with a healthy mindset can tolerate being disliked, likes themselves enough to be able with withstand criticism and know it isn’t a comment on their core being. They are content enough in themselves to not need shallow validation.

so in short, I’m not surprised they blocked you at all. It’s totally on brand for that type of person.

• Heart

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I see all the insta wankers are at Hillsborough Castle for their Christmas lights event. And most are incapable of marking it as an ad or gift. Cunts the lot of them. I’ll be spending tonight reporting them all to the ASA. I would encourage everyone else to do the same. Sick to the back teeth of these wankers getting gifted everything under the sun for doing sweet FA, when there are so many more deserving families and people that can’t afford to go. Sick of this greed and entitlement 🤬🤯

• Heart

sensibility

Ladies, I've just came on to say I have been reading these threads for a while now and I'd like to tell you that you are the last great bastion of sensibility.

This world has gone mad with these so called "influencers" thinking the world 1. needs to hear their voices, 2. think the world revolves around them.

Someone like @glamorousgranny8 (that's the american spelling you ******) does not need a platform, if anything she needs a hose down.

Keep up the good work.

Reactions: 19

NokiaRingtone

'Going to Nando's and straight home to burn if off.' Any PT who encourages that thought process really shouldn't be a PT.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

cee-bee

VIP Member
She seen a threesome ?? The victim was experiencing rape ? If it was my friend in a room having a ‘threesome’ I’d be asking her if she was ok ? Tell her to wise up esp if I knew she was under the influence

Erm ???? 🫤
I doubt Dara ever fully understood the weight of her testimony and I have no doubt she was honest and truthful in her experience of what she saw.

but it effectively handed a “not guilty” verdict to those men.

by virtue of her own skewed view of sex and very obvious lack of compassion for other women, her outlook was coloured in the rugby players’ favour.

but dara has no idea this is the case and pops on her insta with her fake tits, fake tan and fake relationship without the slightest regret or second thoughts

• Heart
Reactions: 18

cee-bee

VIP Member
If you are buying from a friend that's putting food on the table and clothing their kids .... 🤷‍♀️
its deeply unethical though. The whole point of an MLM is that you don’t make money form selling the products, you make money from creating your own down line. Aka you make money by roping other people in.

so your money isn’t really putting food on the table and clothig kids - it’s contributing to an exploitive system and helping sustain it. It’s legitimising it.

I vote with my wallet and absolutely would not buy anything from a MLM.

Reactions: 18

mrsbeaverhausen

Just a wee reminder - literally 2 days ago some of these were out doing Digg Deep for kids - those £200 vouchers could get an awful lot of pyjamas, oodies, blankets for those children in possibly cold homes.

Or buy and donate to a nursing home?

Compassion, generosity and plain decency are lost on every single one of them.
Digg deep is nothing but a vanity project for those doing it want to be seen as saints. There’s nothing selfless about it, its about self promotion. Digamma so clearly wants to be famous.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17