NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone spill the tea on “weebelfastchick” ? Someone hinted there was more to her split…

Reactions: 5
Can’t comment on the TikiToker thread but imagine sitting trying to relax in the Galgorm and that absolute melter Megan McAllister sitting at the side of the hot tubs drinking cocktails on live

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can’t comment on the TikiToker thread but imagine sitting trying to relax in the Galgorm and that absolute melter Megan McAllister sitting at the side of the hot tubs drinking cocktails on live
OMFG 🙀 that’s such an invasion of other people’s personal space.
Not to mention the absolute hack of her running to get in the hot tub!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Can Shona Kelly just park up and forget it even happened

At least she’s now started sayingTOURING CARAVAN not campervan - you were confusing yourself Mrs Bucket 💐
She’s had the thing a hot minute and already making it her whole new personality.

Never seen anyone need as much add ons before even spending a night in it and then who goes away for such a short trip and needs a washing machine 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can Shona Kelly just park up and forget it even happened

At least she’s now started sayingTOURING CARAVAN not campervan - you were confusing yourself Mrs Bucket 💐
She’s had the thing a hot minute and already making it her whole new personality.

Never seen anyone need as much add ons before even spending a night in it and then who goes away for such a short trip and needs a washing machine 😝
I really don’t get her appeal I thought at start she was okay but Iv swiftly unfollowed again

Time to refresh here now they are all loved up again 😝

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What's the craic with Roisin Dorherys face? I know she got a patch above her lip removed but what is all the stories about at the min?

Reactions: 1
Ah I didn't know this was a treatment for it tbh. I thought maybe she got a peel or something to help her skin after her treatment. Does look very sore doesn't it. Least she's raising awareness about it as that's something I didn't know!

What happen with kegs ment to be moving in with the flat mate that he only met and went to a festival with 🤔

Lurganista reel on her ‘old money blonde’ hair 😭 grow up girl
Oh look it’s another reel from mad wendie, where she’s giving sultry looks down the lens with her wee piggy eyes, shaking her head in slo-mo with a fan pointed as her as if she’s J Lo. And let’s not forget the slow parting of the overly glossy lips.
She looks absolutely demented.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I sincerely hope this is a joke but I fear it’s might be the truth🫣
first time I saw him on TikTok I thought he seemed hilarious - then realised he’s a bit mental / filthy!

And Megan and Dom - took me ages to decide if Agnew or Dom was the pee do ex but presume it’s Dom but they have both been up to no good!?

first time I saw him on TikTok I thought he seemed hilarious - then realised he’s a bit mental / filthy!

And Megan and Dom - took me ages to decide if Agnew or Dom was the pee do ex but presume it’s Dom but they have both been up to no good!?
Have their own thread on here… long overdue being fully populated!

Reactions: 1
Can anyone spill the tea on “weebelfastchick” ? Someone hinted there was more to her split…
Only know her from appearing on my FYP but eyebrow stays raised. Every day coming on saying she's fat/going on about how she's eating too much had 2 crackers but couldn't finish them. Even worse now that she's pregnant and she's on clutching her pearls wondering will she temporarily get cankles god forbid.

Same one made a video the other week saying about how awful it is the way Becki Jones gets comments about her weight. She's doing the same thing just more sneaky and underhanded. These wannabe influencers really need to do better for the young audiences they've gathered.