Ngozi Fulani and Sistah Space

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone in here defending that man's horrible violence against a WOMAN, not even he thinks what he did was right.

Shopkeeper says he regrets seizing woman by the throat amid backlash

And everyone saying she was swinging at him, she's hitting him AS his hands are already around her throat. She's literally defending herself.

Now when did I say this whole incident was about race? I corrected @monga for saying Ngozi was the one to lead the protests then I corrected again to say the shopkeeper attacked the woman first.

Please, find the part where I said this was about race, white supremacy or white privilege?

And I questioned @monga for calling the woman feral, not you, because you didn't say it until just now, did you?
Here is where you brought race into it. You and only you. I'm just making sure that it's clear that my calling her feral is because of her behaviour.

p.s. don't care that she is a woman either. Still feral.

1694692854507.png

---
Everyone in here defending that man's horrible violence against a WOMAN, not even he thinks what he did was right.

And everyone saying she was swinging at him, she's hitting him AS his hands are already around her throat. She's literally defending herself.

"wanted to take something as personal compensation" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A lot easier to just say "wanted to steal"

Reactions: 3

She’s clearly attacking him !the large woman is trying to restrain her, do you think violence against men is acceptable ??
---
Here is where you brought race into it. You and only you. I'm just making sure that it's clear that my calling her feral is because of her behaviour.

p.s. don't care that she is a woman either. Still feral.

View attachment 2448082
---

"wanted to take something as personal compensation" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

A lot easier to just say "wanted to steal"
She’s always implying I’m racist Kev don’t worry about it 😂…I’m not politically correct in any shape or form I think it’s dangerous and only gives people an excuse to behave how they like, I’ll call out anyone no matter who /what they are ,if they deserve to be called out, simple as!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You're all defending violent behaviour that even the person who committed it regrets. Really weird!

You're all defending violent behaviour that even the person who committed it regrets. Really weird!
She was also bailed on assault ! You don’t think her behaviour was extreme?..Or are you defending violent behaviour just because she happens to be a woman 🙄

Last edited:
Nope, I'm saying I've watched all the CCTV and seen her far more violent and prolonged behaviour.

You want to condemn his behaviour, but you don't appear willing to condemn her far more violent and prolonged assault first. Really weird!

By the way here's a receipt from his shop where it's pretty clear that, in line with other sellers of similar products, a refund is not going to be available. Let us know why the shoplifter thought that this didn't apply to her.

I never said her actions were right? Did I? Try again.

The man was the one being violent first and she was defending herself. In the wrong way? Maybe
But I do see a much bigger man applying unreasonable force and violence when restraint would have been more appropriate.

But I do see a much bigger man applying unreasonable force and violence when restraint would have been more appropriate.
You didn’t say anything about her ! only implied she’s a tiny weak victim, when the footage shows the opposite.

You didn’t say anything about her ! only implied she’s a tiny weak victim, when the footage shows the opposite.
Oh dear, it seems you can't read. I literally said "did she defend herself in the wrong way? Maybe". Who else would I be saying that about?

I also never used the words tiny or weak. Again, lack of comprehension and literacy abilities.

All I said was she was small and smaller than him.

No, you've remained conspicuously silent on her actions and behaviour.

Care to condemn her feral behaviour like most of twitter/x has? Or are you staying resolutely anti-shopkeeper and nothing else matters for you, unwilling to look at the context.

By the way here's a receipt from his shop where it's pretty clear that, in line with other sellers of similar products, a refund is not going to be available. Let us know why the shoplifter thought that this didn't apply to her.
Does the receipt also say this policy will be explained through the act of strangulation?

Oh dear, it seems you can't read. I literally said "did she defend herself in the wrong way? Maybe". Who else would I be saying that about?

I also never used the words tiny or weak. Again, lack of comprehension and literacy abilities.

All I said was she was small and smaller than him.
Good try ,we could all see how you were portraying this violent bully of a woman.
---
We’ll await the attempted murder charges if he was indeed trying to strangle her!

No, you've remained conspicuously silent on her actions and behaviour.

Care to condemn her feral behaviour like most of twitter/x has? Or are you staying resolutely anti-shopkeeper and nothing else matters for you, unwilling to look at the context.
I'm not one of the sheeple so I don't need to parrot the opinions of Laurence Fox et al but thanks.
---
Good try ,we could all see how you were portraying this violent bully of a woman.
---
We’ll await the attempted murder charges if he was indeed trying to strangle her!
Maybe I was distracted by the large man with his hands wrapped around her neck.

Anyway, this conversation has fallen way below my intelligence levels so argue with yourselves.

One of you can't read and the other is a brute, not the usual company I like to keep!

Last edited:
I'm not one of the sheeple so I don't need to parrot the opinions of Laurence Fox et al but thanks.
---

Anyway, this conversation has fallen way below my intelligence levels so argue with yourselves.

One of you can't read and the other is a brute, not the usual company I like to keep!
Ahh ! Typical, just resort to insults when genuine points are made…It was you quoted me! If you don’t want to engage with inferior people why start a convo 🥸

---

lol, OK, run away without answering anything properly, I see you.

Sorry you feel unable to condemn the violent shoplifter's behaviour.

she was defending herself. In the wrong way? Maybe.
Again, the ability to read is just not a skill all of us have apparently.

Get rid of your biases and use your sight as intended.

I've criticised her actions more than anyone defending the shopkeeper has criticised him. None of you have even suggested that he may be in the wrong, quite the opposite actually!

Last I checked, this thread wasn't an echo chamber so I don't need to mirror your condemnations of the woman especially when without my view, this thread would be ignoring the man's own violent behaviour.

If I don't want to add to the sea of voices trying to justify a MAN STRANGLING A WOMAN then I'll do that.

Last edited:
I am seriously not keen on Ngozi as I don't think she should have brought a safe house under the spotlight by her social media (although I did think perhaps her turning away a disabled woman purportedly because of being mixed race may have actually been because the house wasn't adapted for the woman's needs).

I haven't watched the vids about this incident, will do so later.

Too late! The man and his family are in hiding, his business is unlikely to ever open again, the BLM crowd will see to that.

• Sad
I think it's quite normal for people to feel uncomfortable patronising a business where the owner strangles women.