Ngozi Fulani and Sistah Space

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s back leading the revolution against the Asian shopkeeper that reprimanded an apparent thief in his store, of course the trauma is all down to white supremacy 🥴
She's not leading it, the action against the shopkeeper was organised by other people.

And reprimand is a massive way to downplay that he strangled a woman half his size.

The woman also wasn't a theif! The shopkeeper said it was over a refund.

Speaking after the incident but before the demonstration, the shopkeeper said that the video had been viewed "out of context", and claimed the woman had become hostile after being denied a refund on items she had previously purchased.

Reactions: 1
She's not leading it, the action against the shopkeeper was organised by other people.

And reprimand is a massive way to downplay that he strangled a woman half his size.

The woman also wasn't a theif! The shopkeeper said it was over a refund.

Speaking after the incident but before the demonstration, the shopkeeper said that the video had been viewed "out of context", and claimed the woman had become hostile after being denied a refund on items she had previously purchased.
Not what MSM are reporting? We don’t get to see clear images for obvious reasons but police have bailed her ,so there must be a reason ?
---
Actually here is the full video..
I can see why police have charged her she looks pretty menacing to me…Customers are even trying to intervene to try and calm her.

Last edited:
Not what MSM are reporting? We don’t get to see clear images for obvious reasons but police have bailed her ,so there must be a reason ?
---
Actually here is the full video..
I can see why police have charged her she looks pretty menacing to me.

An argument which started because she asked for a refund. The shopkeeper wasn't complying with consumer rights. Which is said in the very story you posted.

The row broke out after the woman was denied a refund and tried to take replacement items from the shop.

Officers visited the shop just after 1.15pm on Monday following reports a woman had attempted to steal items and was prevented from leaving by an employee.

Interesting that you see a small woman being strangled as more menacing than the larger man committing violence!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
An argument which started because she asked for a refund. The shopkeeper wasn't complying with consumer rights. Which is said in the very story you posted.

The row broke out after the woman was denied a refund and tried to take replacement items from the shop.

Officers visited the shop just after 1.15pm on Monday following reports a woman had attempted to steal items and was prevented from leaving by an employee.

Interesting that you see a small woman being strangled as more menacing than the larger man committing violence!
So that gives her the right to attack him and wreck his shop?? We don’t why she was refused a refund! If it’s make up they usually don’t refund if the seal is broken for higene reasons…I didn’t see any strangulation in those clips ? But that man had every right to defend himself and restrain that feral woman…We’ll have to await the police investigation to see what/ if charges of strangulation are being brought!

A 45-year-old man has been interviewed by police under caution after a video of a confrontation at a shop in Peckham went viral and sparked protests.

Video footage of a woman hitting a man with a shopping basket as he appeared to choke her on Monday provoked anger among people in southeast London who objected to the way he had reacted.
TIL: it is acceptable to choke people if they start acting feral - or just start complaining because that’s all the CCTV really shows before the incident
I also watched the footage and I’m shocked that anyone thinks that is acceptable?

He also claims that he was “detaining” her as though he has the power to do that and it is totally acceptable to be handling people by their neck like that

So that gives her the right to attack him and wreck his shop?? We don’t why she was refused a refund! If it’s make up they usually don’t refund if the seal is broken for higene reasons…I didn’t see any strangulation in those clips ? But that man had every right to defend himself and restrain that feral woman…We’ll have to await the police investigation to see what/ if charges of strangulation are being brought!
Calling a black woman feral... nice.

The first clip YOU posted shows him pushing her first.

And here's the video of him strangling her: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/23925533/peckham-shop-fight-woman-strangled-video-london/

• Angry
Meh you say strangled, I see a bloke who's just been viciously and repeatedly assaulted (very clear in the full video) to the extent that other customers are stepping in to separate her, with his hands close to her neck to try to stop her continuing to beat him, for about two seconds. And as soon as his hands are moved she goes on to spew absolute vitriolic verbal diarrhoea, she isn't in the least bothered or hurt by his hands. If she had been choked or strangled you'd expect a few seconds while she catches her breath back, no? There's no pause in her shouting whatsoever.

The absolute state of the woman. Embarassing.
And absolute cringe at these Sistah Space lunatics showing themselves up shouting on their megaphones about white privilege when it's a story about an Asian shopkeeper and a Black shoplifter.

It says it all that usual race grifter Shouty Shola hasn't touched the story at all, and even folks like Nadine White are treading very carefully with their commentary, even they know what really went on here. Recommend you watch both videos in full.

Reactions: 3
Meh you say strangled, I see a bloke who's just been viciously and repeatedly assaulted (very clear in the full video) to the extent that other customers are stepping in to separate her, with his hands close to her neck to try to stop her continuing to beat him, for about two seconds. And as soon as his hands are moved she goes on to spew absolute vitriolic verbal diarrhoea, she isn't in the least bothered or hurt by his hands. If she had been choked or strangled you'd expect a few seconds while she catches her breath back, no? There's no pause in her shouting whatsoever.

The absolute state of the woman. Embarassing.
And absolute cringe at these Sistah Space lunatics showing themselves up shouting on their megaphones about white privilege when it's a story about an Asian shopkeeper and a Black shoplifter.

It says it all that usual race grifter Shouty Shola hasn't touched the story at all, and even folks like Nadine White are treading very carefully with their commentary, even they know what really went on here. Recommend you watch both videos in full.
Unless you need your eyesight checked, he pushes her first, multiple times, as seen in the clip @monga posted

I’d call anyone race feral if they acted like that, I still don’t see strangulation! I see him with his hand on her shoulder and one hand restraining her arm, after she hit him full force in the face with a rather heavy basket.

It’s almost like all parties can be in the wrong but it should never be acceptable for anyone to be handling someone by the neck/choking them like that.

Reactions: 5
I’d call anyone race feral if they acted like that, I still don’t see strangulation! I see him with his hand on her shoulder and one hand restraining her arm, after she hit him full force in the face with a rather heavy basket.
Seriously?

1694690051552.jpeg

---
After she tried to exit with his stock, if that was a security guard they wouldn’t have been so kind tbh.
He was still violent first! You tried to claim the opposite.

Seriously?

View attachment 2447968
---

He was still violent first! You tried to claim the opposite.
There’s a difference in frogmarching someone than hitting them, she’s clearly shown throwing a blow at his face…But if that’s how you’d react after being refused a refund I wouldn’t want you near my business.

There’s a difference in frogmarches someone than hitting them, she’s clearly shown throwing a blow at his face.
Because - as shown in the clip you posted - he shoved her first, more than once.

The man was the one being violent first and she was defending herself. In the wrong way? Maybe. But someone of his size shouldn't be so quick to put his hands on a woman and go to the lengths of strangling her.

Interesting that you can see HIS need to defend himself but not hers, even though he started getting physical first.

Because - as shown in the clip you posted - he shoved her first, more than once.
He pushed her back to stop her thieving from his shop, that’s what any security would do, I’ve seen people being restrained on the floor until police arrive.

He pushed her back to stop her thieving from his shop, that’s what any security would do, I’ve seen people being restrained on the floor until police arrive.
I’m sure security are trained and have certifications to do what they do. I doubt a shopkeeper does and it becomes dangerous to be acting this way

Even in cases of self defence, it has to be a proportional reaction

He's not security. Being pushed isn't a form of restraint, nor is strangulation. Both are acts of violence and forms of attack.

If he wanted to restrain her, he should have held her arms or hands down.

Unless you need your eyesight checked, he pushes her first, multiple times, as seen in the clip @monga posted

Yep light pushes to stop her exiting and stealing from his shop. She is the one that turns full feral and massively escalates the violence by repeatedly smacking him.

What were the circumstances of the refund being declined, since you know so much about the case. Were the products faulty, or were they unwanted/incorrect/unused but in original packaging? Did she have her receipt? Why didn't she take her issue to Citizen's Advice, they're very good. Did they say it was OK for her to just help herself to random other goods? Why did she want random other goods anyway when she was dissatisfied with whatever she was trying to return?

Since you apparently need it making crystal clear to you, I'm calling her feral because of her behaviour and speech as shown in the CCTV footage. Absolutely irrelevant to me that she is Black, the only people desperate to whip it up as a race issue are you and Sistah Space, and everyone's laughing at them now, for their ridiculous claims about white privilege.

Yep light pushes to stop her exiting and stealing from his shop. She is the one that turns full feral and massively escalates the violence by repeatedly smacking him.

What were the circumstances of the refund being declined, since you know so much about the case. Were the products faulty, or were they unwanted/incorrect/unused but in original packaging? Did she have her receipt? Why didn't she take her issue to Citizen's Advice, they're very good. Did they say it was OK for her to just help herself to random other goods? Why did she want random other goods anyway when she was dissatisfied with whatever she was trying to return?

Since you apparently need it making crystal clear to you, I'm calling her feral because of her behaviour and speech as shown in the CCTV footage. Absolutely irrelevant to me that she is Black, the only people desperate to whip it up as a race issue are you and Sistah Space, and everyone's laughing at them now, for their ridiculous claims about white privilege.
Now when did I say this whole incident was about race? I corrected @monga for saying Ngozi was the one to lead the protests then I corrected again to say the shopkeeper attacked the woman first.

Please, find the part where I said this was about race, white supremacy or white privilege?

And I questioned @monga for calling the woman feral, not you, because you didn't say it until just now, did you?

I’m sure security are trained and have certifications to do what they do. I doubt a shopkeeper does and it becomes dangerous to be acting this way

Even in cases of self defence, it has to be a proportional reaction
I think they can use reasonable force .
---
She was acting feral! Even the customers were terrified of her, you can see where she came at one of them…Didn’t know we could only use that word for white people 🤔
---
He's not security. Being pushed isn't a form of restraint, nor is strangulation. Both are acts of violence and forms of attack.

If he wanted to restrain her, he should have held her arms or hands down.
How do you know what certificates he holds? Some people do their own security, he seemed to know a few of the restraints from that footage.
---
Ngozi was literally there shouting through the mic, looked like guest of honour 😂

Attachments

Last edited: