Ngozi Fulani and Sistah Space

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is supposed to be the same woman on another thieving expedition.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I reply because you literally lie.

It's the same business. View attachment 2450751
---

Another lie. It's a completely different woman. Different skintones, different ages, and different face shapes.

View attachment 2450755
And you accuse me of being illiterate 🥴yeah it’s the same business, they’re calling on a boycott of all businesses bar black businesses….Like I wrote it’s supposed to be this woman
IMG_9494.jpeg

Reactions: 1
And you accuse me of being illiterate 🥴yeah it’s the same business, they’re calling on a boycott of all businesses bar black businesses….Like I wrote it’s supposed to be this woman View attachment 2450980
The two women do not look the same. I know people want it to be the same person to justify their belief that she deserved to be strangled but it just isn't.

The two women do not look the same. I know people want it to be the same person to justify their belief that she deserved to be strangled but it just isn't.
I don’t know if it is or not but I’m sure someone will confirm for sure ?

Completely different person, it's not even the same country 🙄

The depths people will go to...

They don't even look alike in the slightest

It's hilarious, in any other scenario the very people defending this man would be up in arms about an "economic migrant" who's also an immigrant committing a violent act.

They'd be using this as a reason to limit immigration, saying their culture doesn't align with British values because they don't respect women.

Saying they shouldn't be here because we don't want to import unsavoury characters.

Curious.

Last edited:
It's the fact that people are pretending to care about this incident because the conversation started veering in a direction they didn't like.

You can disagree that it had anything to do with racism AND condemn the shopkeeper's actions. It's not either or.
---
The bottom line is men shouldn't put their hands on women (the shopkeeper was physical first).

She shouldn't have taken the item.

If he wanted to stop her leaving with the item he should have restrained her properly, not shove her multiple times. An action which didn't actually stop her, just agitated her.

And being strangled is a disproportionate punishment and reaction.

Last edited: