Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

femmegirly

Chatty Member
I do wonder for her sometimes in respect to what she puts on tiktok and how that will impact her management/HR role currently and in the future.

I don’t particularly think she’s said anything that wouldn’t be line line with a diversity & inclusion policy at a place of work, but sometimes her approach is a bit bullish and childish.
Are you talking about Newforrestsara? She’s self-employed afaik? I think she’s on benefits due to chronic pain and subsidises with her soap shop and does markets etc.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I can’t figure it out. Apparently there are voice notes of her being racist? But I can’t actually find them.

femmegirly

Chatty Member
Ann Russell and her utterly moronic takes are the fucking worst. The other day she claimed “there’s absolutely no difference between a sex worker and an office worker. Both are selling their bodies to capitalism”…. Errr what???

I’ve thought about making a thread for her, but she seems relatively well liked on here for some reason.
There is a thread for her.
I like her but found that take and other similar ones a bit disappointing. I like her cleaning content as I am also a cleaner but I've gone off her a bit.
I'd have suggested a thread but given she may have cancer I feel it'd be in poor taste. (just my opinion) I just unfollowed for a bit whilst this JM defending has been going on.

He's a creep.
I didn’t know she had cancer. 😔

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
I saw a TikTok about ‘a big tiktoker who I liked is actually posting vile comments on a burner account’ (something like that anyway not a quote) it was blind and the comments didn’t allude so I scrolled on.
I liked Sara not all the time but she didn’t bother me too much but considering how righteous she was this is embarrassing on top of vile behaviour.

steste

Chatty Member
Are you talking about Newforrestsara? She’s self-employed afaik? I think she’s on benefits due to chronic pain and subsidises with her soap shop and does markets etc.
Really?! She was the practice manager for a dentists office and as far as I know does a similar role at a chiropractor now.

Nunayabusiness

This Sara is just so smug and patronising lately. I didn’t mind her before but the past few months I’ve felt the need to pull my eyeballs out when I hear her.