Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Tiktoker who likes to position herself as some sort of amateur employment law expert and general know it all.
She has been discussed quite a bit on various other tiktokers threads recently as she has decided to involve herself in the thisworldcanbeaccessible drama so I figured we may as well give her a thread of her own.

Reactions: 12

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I was having a difficult time at work a few months ago and she gave me lots of helpful advice in both video and comment form. Really appreciated it

Reactions: 6

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Her and Ann Russell.
Ann Russell and her utterly moronic takes are the fucking worst. The other day she claimed “there’s absolutely no difference between a sex worker and an office worker. Both are selling their bodies to capitalism”…. Errr what???

I’ve thought about making a thread for her, but she seems relatively well liked on here for some reason.

Reactions: 6
Idk I kinda like the fact she doesn’t ask anything of her audience, which is super rare on tiktok. Her whole account really is just trying to offer advice. She works, she doesn’t beg or have a wish list etc. Maybe she shouldn’t have gotten involved so much in the Nina/maz stuff but on the whole I think she’s a decent person. She defo can be a little patronising but it’s usually in response to trolls etc.

Reactions: 5

cwymmie

VIP Member
Some of her advice is spot on. But her delivery is sometimes patronising, condescending and quite rude. She comes across as a definite jobs worth too. I know I just wouldn’t enjoy being around her in the work capacity.

Reactions: 4

Squittel

VIP Member
What really pisses me off about her is how block happy she is, even if people aren’t rude to her the minute someone raises a discussion point or even disagrees with her on a minute level she just hits the block button - like why trap yourself in an echo chamber like that? It’s not healthy. I know she can block whoever she wants but I’m always really suspicious of people like that. I actively enjoy hearing opinions from people, hearing feedback etc it helps me grow and realise I’m not always right or that I might have been influenced by something else. The only comments she wants on her posts are “well said Sara ❤” - how fucking boring.

I said on a different post that she has me blocked and I’ve literally never interacted with the woman. I’m guessing I must have “liked” a comment she didn’t agree with on one her posts and that’s it - blocked. Like, how much fucking time do you have to have on your hands?

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
This thread has been quiet for a while. NewforestSara has just been spectacularly outed as a tiktok troll, she was threatening a DV survivor and kids with fake accounts. I can't link here but just search TT.

Sara's karma has finally arrived, and it will absolutely impact her job...👏👏👏

Attachments

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
LOOOOL I have been waiting for her downfall for months and now it has finally come.
Always had the sense that she was a bully and now it has all come out 🤣

• Heart

User111995

Chatty Member
I’m a HR Business Partner and she keeps popping up on my FYP. Some of her advice is fine, but a lot of it is total BS

Squittel

VIP Member
This smug, patronising woman honestly I can’t stand her! Such a superiority complex.

Reactions: 3

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I can’t figure it out. Apparently there are voice notes of her being racist? But I can’t actually find them.
It is really hard to find a lot on TT and because of the strict rules here I can't link any particular accounts.

I would imagine Sara is about to be the subject of a police investigation soon so it might all be taken down pretty soon.
The company she worked for have removed her from X and Facebook so they're already distancing themselves from her.
---
Here's Sara gloating about driving people nuts as she torment ls them with her fake account

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

AlwayswatchingAlways

Chatty Member
I don't often wish harm to anyone but I hope this gnome falls down the stairs, carpet burns her arse and face plants the wall. She's the smuggest, most patronising cretin on TT.

HenriiCoop

Chatty Member
I can’t stand the fake laughing she does when she’s gloating. It’s so cringe! Even when I agree with what she’s saying the way she says it drives me nuts. I’ve had her blocked for ages because every time she popped up on my FYP she was arguing with someone and I was sick of it. Largely, I would say I have the same views as her but I don’t feel the need to swagger around weaponising those views the way she does. A lot of bullies figured out they could weaponise left-wing talking points and went nuts with it. “I’m not bullying you, you’re a TERF!” Cue months of harassment but it’s fine because you’re on the “good” side. I hope this makes sense I’m so tired lol

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I can’t stand the fake laughing she does when she’s gloating. It’s so cringe! Even when I agree with what she’s saying the way she says it drives me nuts. I’ve had her blocked for ages because every time she popped up on my FYP she was arguing with someone and I was sick of it. Largely, I would say I have the same views as her but I don’t feel the need to swagger around weaponising those views the way she does. A lot of bullies figured out they could weaponise left-wing talking points and went nuts with it. “I’m not bullying you, you’re a TERF!” Cue months of harassment but it’s fine because you’re on the “good” side. I hope this makes sense I’m so tired lol
The ‘TERF’ thing has become a slur. i would probably be called a terf by people like Sara but, my personality is multifaceted, I’m not a feminist, radical or otherwise. There are a lot of things I disagree with but I will always respect the person, the individual (unless they’re hurting someone else). Even as far as using their preferred pronouns when I admit I don’t really ‘get it’. I will put their feelings and dignity first. So, ‘TERF’ has become a cop-out insult used by bullies, I totally agree 🙌🏻

mochibean

VIP Member
Ann Russell and her utterly moronic takes are the fucking worst. The other day she claimed “there’s absolutely no difference between a sex worker and an office worker. Both are selling their bodies to capitalism”…. Errr what???

I’ve thought about making a thread for her, but she seems relatively well liked on here for some reason.
I like her but found that take and other similar ones a bit disappointing. I like her cleaning content as I am also a cleaner but I've gone off her a bit.
I'd have suggested a thread but given she may have cancer I feel it'd be in poor taste. (just my opinion) I just unfollowed for a bit whilst this JM defending has been going on.

He's a creep.

Reactions: 2

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I liked her until she inserted herself unnecessarily in discussions about racism. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but as with anything, I think you should be very well educated around something before you speak (especially if you have a large following), she didn’t come across well at all and it definitely give me the creator ick which made me unfollow her. It wasn’t just the once, I think it was three things she did around that so yeah, defo room for discussion.

Oh shit I wish I’d read the rest of the posts before I posted that, at least I’ll be warm in hell 😣 hope she recovers well. Don’t wish her any harm at all.
You can be against her take on an issue without wishing her ill 😊

I liked her until she inserted herself unnecessarily in discussions about racism. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but as with anything, I think you should be very well educated around something before you speak (especially if you have a large following), she didn’t come across well at all and it definitely give me the creator ick which made me unfollow her. It wasn’t just the once, I think it was three things she did around that so yeah, defo room for discussion.

Oh shit I wish I’d read the rest of the posts before I posted that, at least I’ll be warm in hell 😣 hope she recovers well. Don’t wish her any harm at all.

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I like her but found that take and other similar ones a bit disappointing. I like her cleaning content as I am also a cleaner but I've gone off her a bit.
I'd have suggested a thread but given she may have cancer I feel it'd be in poor taste. (just my opinion) I just unfollowed for a bit whilst this JM defending has been going on.

He's a creep.
Yeah literally, I followed her initially for the helpful cleaning tips but very quickly became jaded by her constant woke liberal takes on subjects like sex work and JM.
Ah shit, I won’t make one if that’s the case. I don’t keep up with her tiktoks so I didn’t know she might have cancer, I sincerely hope she is alright and it turns out to be just a scare!