Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

devilleil

Not gonna lie I was having a difficult time at work a few months ago and she gave me lots of helpful advice in both video and comment form. Really appreciated it
Me too!!! And it deff wasn’t advice that was a ‘Google’ away to be honest.

Reactions: 2

femmegirly

Chatty Member
Really?! She was the practice manager for a dentists office and as far as I know does a similar role at a chiropractor now.
Ignore my comment - you’re right! Sorry! I got her confused with fionaryan700! Who is a transphobic horror.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Wow she is bragging about reporting that muslim woman to the police!!
I don’t understand why lmfao, someone having a difference of opinion is not a crime ffs

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
Damn I need to go do some digging. Surprised she's not been exposed properly as of yet if this is what she's been up too.
This only came out yesterday so she'll be in hiding, reeling, wondering the hell just happened 😅
There are voice recordings of her admitting terrorising this poor woman, bettyboop, on TT and laughing, oh and her being racist 😠 She really is the disgusting pos we all thought she was.

It's hard to follow what happened because the length of the TTs doesn't allow, but you'll get the gist.

steste

Chatty Member
I’ve always wondered how her advice is (I know nothing about HR). I don’t like her but it’s nice to see she’s not asking for wish list stuff in return and giving ok advice on basic problems and has helped people on this thread.
I agree. She isn’t a beg and seems to come from a good place.

If she wants to come across as someone that believes in workers rights and unions, that’s fine. However, she isn’t an employee relations oracle and she would probably struggle doing complex ER cases, mass redundancies/restructures/reorgs, acquisitions/TUPE/integrations, change management or facing a tribunal. I find her more charity/non for profit than commercial/corporate, which again is fine, but it’s not particularly well rounded.

mochibean

VIP Member
This thread has been quiet for a while. NewforestSara has just been spectacularly outed as a tiktok troll, she was threatening a DV survivor and kids with fake accounts. I can't link here but just search TT.

Sara's karma has finally arrived, and it will absolutely impact her job...👏👏👏
Damn I need to go do some digging. Surprised she's not been exposed properly as of yet if this is what she's been up too.

steste

Chatty Member
I love when a video of her pops up or she’s on live and I turn up the volume and put it to my partners ear. Winds him up like nothing else.

Reactions: 1

steste

Chatty Member
She’s live now walking around her town centre drunk - quite amusing in an ironic way.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
There is a thread for her.

I didn’t know she had cancer. 😔
I’ve just gone and had a look, she has a mass the size of an apple on her ovary. Suspected cancer but not diagnosed yet and no treatment plan currently. Hopefully she will get good news when it’s removed or at least that it hasn’t spread.

steste

Chatty Member
I do wonder for her sometimes in respect to what she puts on tiktok and how that will impact her management/HR role currently and in the future.

I don’t particularly think she’s said anything that wouldn’t be line line with a diversity & inclusion policy at a place of work, but sometimes her approach is a bit bullish and childish.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I’m a HR Business Partner too. I asked her to tell me about her most complex ER case on her live and she gave a very mild example.

She‘a read a bit of ACAS and is fine for a retail manager, but she’d struggle to do HR employee relations in a large international company where you cover more than one country.
I’ve always wondered how her advice is (I know nothing about HR). I don’t like her but it’s nice to see she’s not asking for wish list stuff in return and giving ok advice on basic problems and has helped people on this thread.

Oh I totally forgot about her! What was the drama causing her to delete/private her account?
Sara was discovered to be behind a troll account (LMC26 or something like that) that was harassing a domestic violence survivor and threatening to contact her violent ex partner and turn up at her kids football matches and all kinds of horrible stuff. All the evidence is on TikTok! What’s worse is it turned out she worked for a charity that supports vulnerable people in Bournemouth including domestic violence survivors. A truly foul individual.

She has a new account now called BournemouthMetal that she pretends is her mate but is all up in the same drama and there is even a reflection of Sara in the mirror on one of the videos 😂

mochibean

VIP Member
I can’t stand the fake laughing she does when she’s gloating. It’s so cringe! Even when I agree with what she’s saying the way she says it drives me nuts. I’ve had her blocked for ages because every time she popped up on my FYP she was arguing with someone and I was sick of it. Largely, I would say I have the same views as her but I don’t feel the need to swagger around weaponising those views the way she does. A lot of bullies figured out they could weaponise left-wing talking points and went nuts with it. “I’m not bullying you, you’re a TERF!” Cue months of harassment but it’s fine because you’re on the “good” side. I hope this makes sense I’m so tired lol
She's so full of herself! I followed her for a while but unfollowed a while ago as her gloating and constant back and forth with people gets tiresome.

femmegirly

Chatty Member
Of course she’s defending Jeffrey Marsh!! She has built her platform on being contrary to popular opinion.

steste

Chatty Member
I’m a HR Business Partner and she keeps popping up on my FYP. Some of her advice is fine, but a lot of it is total BS
I’m a HR Business Partner too. I asked her to tell me about her most complex ER case on her live and she gave a very mild example.

She‘a read a bit of ACAS and is fine for a retail manager, but she’d struggle to do HR employee relations in a large international company where you cover more than one country.

God this woman could bore anybody to death couldn't she? She seems to know a lot about nothing.
---
I hope she doesn't have cancer though, she doesn't seem like she deserves that. There are far worse people on the app

gindrinker85

Main account seems to be gone still but there's been recent activity on the newforestsaralive account for followers