New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would like to do a recap? Lol

LFYD recap: Mark is still thrilled to have a camera shoved in his face every 5 minutes - his joy is obvious (no, that's not a grimace).

HMHC recap: Kids sick/ not sick/ sick/ sick. Maria is looking into buying kleenex shares as we speak, and planning her next adventure to New World. Home automation system tells her it's time to move. She doesn't.

Just Jess uses undies to sell cupcakes - or is it cupcakes to sell undies? Who would know...

Officially Em threatens to do a Brittney on her hair - unless an EMazing follower offers to get her hair did.

Simone thinks she goes out once a month - possibly the same maths she uses to calculate how many followers she can buy per day.... She has a new thread I believe

A handful of influencers like to record content while driving

Stuff Renee says is a mean girl and in the running for messiest house

Taryn likes to go out and spread her germs to all

Kate Eileen is all up in that influencer biz, bit suss with adding ad

Pepper and me is following Avon butchery again

And magnolia kitchen is her usual self

Reactions: 22
I missed SA stories over the weekend - just been catching up. Did she not get in the spa pool with the whanau? Another sign shes hapu do you think

whats sa thread called?

Reactions: 3

Credit to @LadyChat (me) for the list (from the last thread), up to and including Simone

I missed SA stories over the weekend - just been catching up. Did she not get in the spa pool with the whanau? Another sign shes hapu do you think

whats sa thread called?

Hope that works!?

Reactions: 2
Ok…. This drives me nuts.…. Would it be a bridge too far to expect that influenzers might use auto correct and get the spelling right??

Reactions: 7
Midwives can potentially be paid well if they have a large caseload. But they are on call 24/7 and work long hours, weekends and public holidays without extra pay. Imagine if a plumber got called out on Xmas day for a 12 hour job. You don't find many millionaire Midwives!! My sister is a midwife and it's a real juggle

Reactions: 12
Recap cont.

Gemma Lee Bradley & Jess O are just friends for the gram not IRL. Have heard through grapevine that jess absolutely trashes Gemma and her biz.

None of jess o's friends really get cakes from her boujee bakery for events like Edna Swart, Gemma or SA because they know they shit lol.

Ali is crazy AF and mean to her pets, also under 5k so stop talking about her attention seeking ass lol.

Nobody likes Simone Anderson.

Lol

Reactions: 9

Ooo What does she say about gemma and her buisness?
Not suprised about cakes had her cupcakes before and they were incredibly dry.

Seen she's been out on "datenight" and her poor husband has had to take multiple photos of her and her Louis Vuitton bag

Reactions: 1
Ok…. This drives me nuts.…. Would it be a bridge too far to expect that influenzers might use auto correct and get the spelling right??
Yessss, I don’t understand this. I even tested yesterday on my stories if it does autocorrect and it does, so how are these influenzas posting so many spelling mistakes

Reactions: 4
Recap on sera Lilly.

Was a shit cunt, still a shit cunt and always will be a shit cunt no matter what business venture she is currently pursuing.

Reactions: 40
Kate Eileen really getting on my nerves lately. Something about her just annoys me lol

Reactions: 9
Ok who are all the influencers on skeet’s stories? I only know a couple of them - who’s going to the gym and to kids movies premiers whilst sick?

Ok who are all the influencers on skeet’s stories? I only know a couple of them - who’s going to the gym and to kids movies premiers whilst sick?
Tarryn Donaldson, see previous thread, hilarious that other influencer are pissed at her spreading her germs at the premiere.

I want to know who is snorting lines and accidently capturing it in their stories.

Reactions: 5
I want to know who is snorting lines and accidently capturing it in their stories.

it was Cherie lol pebbles has the video on her twitter

Reactions: 19

Yes!!! This is what people don't understand! Sure they might get say $150,000pa if they get paid $1600 per baby born and take on say 8 women a month BUT it's 24/! Not Monday to Fri 9-5!

Reactions: 3
Yes!!! This is what people don't understand! Sure they might get say $150,000pa if they get paid $1600 per baby born and take on say 8 women a month BUT it's 24/! Not Monday to Fri 9-5!
And also they have to pay all expenses. Rent for clinic space, equipment, petrol, supplies etc. They get a raw deal from the government. As do all public servent workers. Don't get me started on the govt.....

Reactions: 12
I'm confused. Doesn't Emma plus her babes have another kid? A boy? Why does she only show her daughter

Just absolutely dogs her, apparently very nasty. Could be wrong but decent source. Auckland isn't that big haha.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.