Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
This reminds me of that tacky trend where chicks were taking lingerie photos of themselves and photoshopping a playboy magazine cover on top then printing them on tshirts for their boyfriends 😂
Someone please tell me you know what I’m talking about 😂
---

Is AJ no longer making his knives?
That’s peak laziness right there. Not even doing anything to create more income for the family.
Wonder how long they think this influencing gig is going to last in the current cost of living crisis ……
I think he's still making them just not selling as much. Just more a hobby.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
And stick to a super unrealistic budget. Her kids get fed at school so a massive amount of many families budgets is covered for her. They also get given a lot of seafood. They have gardens. It is totally unrealistic to most people. She also has time to make a lot from scratch because they both “work” at home.

Also “project vision” launches tomorrow and I can’t wait to hear about that from the grapevine.

Also, I want Marnie’s business to completely fail.
What is project vision? Is that OE or Marnie?

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
When you google it there is lots of sites saying it’s is a spy tracking app. It gains access to all your data and images etc.
Ewww okay I'm deleting it right now lol
It annoys me to no end though, as I saw a company selling these cool sillicone art mats for $60.....then saw them on Temu for $20 🥴🙃

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
You don't get best start and PPL at the same time - if you weren't getting PPL then absolutely but it's one or the other at any given time. For my eldest and the twins I only got best start for the second 6 months of the first year, after my PPL ended
Well that's dumb coz then u only get it for 6 months unless u r under the income threshold for 3 years.

simoneanderscam

Chatty Member
Cancun is such a random trip to me for Anna Reeve. Plus heaps of ad stories of her holiday and one thoughts and prayers about the weather 🙄

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
A paid subscription to Canva just gets you more options for backgrounds, add ons etc. You still have to do all the work yourself. I use Canva for my business and have the paid subscription. You can use a designer through them, but you have to pay them at their going rate if you want to use them. Its not part of the "pro" subscription.
I know this that's what I meant more options to customize her own designs but bit the same as paying an artist, be it a canva designer or a local designer.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
Gosh, untwist your knickers lady.
I asked, IS IT FOR THE CHILD AT THAT AGE.
You’ve just answered saying they want comfort so you’ve answered the question.
Jesus Christ.
---

You’re getting jumped on because you’re jumping on everyone else 🙃
Ok glad to give u an answer. Normally i just scroll through I only bother to comment if it is something I have a counterview. I mean no point responding if I agree that's what the liking posts is for.

memyselfherenow

VIP Member
I'm a twin mom- Elle wouldn't have been eligible for the 240 hours of home help as they didn't have another child under 5. So other than the standard maternity leave payments and best start x2 (after PPL ended and up until theu turned 1) they wouldnt have been eligible for anything else.

I must admit I was super triggered by this series of posts as someone who had a toddler, newborn twins and no family nearby to help and also not wanting to burden any friends ... I'm not saying that in the moment their situation didn't feel hard but from the outside looking in and based on what she posted, they had a lot of support not to mention free stuff coming out their ears to help make the whole experience easier as well. So much gifted stuff I would have killed to have had even a smidge of!
I don't think u have to wait till after PPL ends to get best start. It is guaranteed for all babies first 12 months but they don't backdate pay. 3 years if you are under the income threshold.

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
Oh first I've heard. Was she talking about it on her close friends? I assume this is the big investment she made then. I just assumed they must have finally bought a ride on lawn mower (cos no one has taken the bait to sponsor them 1 yet)
I’m not sure if it was on close friends or not, I don’t follow her 🤷🏻‍♀️