New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnies business is delayed for launch yet again. What a surprising thing to happen…… honestly who decided on a launch day when like 70 % of your things haven’t arrived? And who will be your repeat customers here? Like once you learn to knit I feel like you just don’t patterns online and buy wool from spotlight…..
Looks like she is gonna be selling the yarn too.

Reactions: 1
Where are her neck tattoos?
That's an old picture. She's showing an old drinking session, and getting psyched up for tonight's one.

The first I ever saw of her, she was doing a 'live' drinking session.... in all my life I've never seen anyone drink that much alcohol in one sitting..... and I've been around a lot of heavy drinkers lol! I was honestly a bit scared for her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Man kinda disappointed that Louisa has Ellie in the front seat. She's only just turned 8! I wish NZ had more awareness on carseat safety esp with our crappy road stats 😩😖

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sera Lynne takes her kids on brief overseas holidays & complains about them the whole time and how she can't wait for Monday to get away from them.
Why not go to Fiji and have a semi relaxing holiday and get a nanny.
She’s so gross how she talks about her kids they seem like such a burden to her. Like no tit when you go on holidays with your kids you do kid friendly stuff.. and they get tired and overstimulated. Her husband seems really hands on with them and sweet atleast while she wanders around with her sloppy Chanel bag and Annie Bing hat and towel 🤣🤣 it ain’t a vibe girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
How strict are the rules about not having less than 10k followers? I thought it was if they make money from online and have a public page?

Patreon doesn't charge everyone at the start of the month anymore. New subscribers are charged from the day the signed up - has been like that for a few months now. Tbh the whole price increase thing was probably a tactic to get more followers make it look like they are getting a deal since existing patreon pledges are honored at the price they originally signed up for.

Cos I reckon once it goes to $20 who new sign ups will Def slow down so she trying to make it look like they are getting a better deal. Mayne.
This is so spot on it was totally a move to get more money quickly with a bunch of people rushing to get in before the increase god knows why anyone would even pay $12.50 for badly written essays about boyfriends she had as a teenager once a month these women must have a lot of money to spare to be paying that much for a facebook group but it worked

• Sick
Reactions: 13
There’s a person who’s friends with Cherie showing her ragu from today. And you can hear her chatting in the background. Who’s Rich? 😂😂 cos she gets on with him real well 😂😂😂 ( her voice is unmistakable)
---
There is no 10k rule. This has been confirmed by mods in one of these threads. Here are the rules:
💯 this. but there’s a bunch of dicks who keep reporting when certain people get spoken about. Even though they are making constant content and making money from their posts and marketing of products. It’s 🙄🙄🙄.

Reactions: 8
Commenting on small accounts is Def against the rules it just doesn't put a number of followers on what counts as small. But i would say the certain person with less than 2000 followers is Def too small.
Yup that’s why I posted the rules which state a large following. So people read them and we stop interrupting the feed to discuss this topic.

Reactions: 4
She’s so gross how she talks about her kids they seem like such a burden to her. Like no tit when you go on holidays with your kids you do kid friendly stuff.. and they get tired and overstimulated. Her husband seems really hands on with them and sweet atleast while she wanders around with her sloppy Chanel bag and Annie Bing hat and towel 🤣🤣 it ain’t a vibe girl
Really good that husband is there cos she seems to all about her girl atm and the boy is just kinda there not sure if that’s cos of all the time she’s complained when he’s not sleeping that she’s not bonded as much but even tho they went to a water park there holidays do look super boring for kids! But hey we’re getting a break from the gross diamonds 24/7

Just give it up. We don’t mind. 😂. Wonder if she’ll just change Skete over to her new photography business page and expect everyone to just stay ? She’s been going about this for ages.
"Not fab at time management" that's great, that's totally what I'm looking for in a wedding photographer 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What thread was this is in?
---
Just give it up. We don’t mind. 😂. Wonder if she’ll just change Skete over to her new photography business page and expect everyone to just stay ? She’s been going about this for ages.
Does she not already have dedicated days and then she doesn’t do them anyway like Sunday sketes on a Sunday why try starting again
No-ones going to want her as their wedding photographer if there’s seen this page

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.