New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Officially Em is a real rip off encouraging people to sign up to her Patreon right at the end of the month. I checked a while ago and today she got 20 new members. These people will be getting charged today and then again next week because it’s a new month.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Officially Em is a real rip off encouraging people to sign up to her Patreon right at the end of the month. I checked a while ago and today she got 20 new members. These people will be getting charged today and then again next week because it’s a new month.
Patreon doesn't charge everyone at the start of the month anymore. New subscribers are charged from the day the signed up - has been like that for a few months now. Tbh the whole price increase thing was probably a tactic to get more followers make it look like they are getting a deal since existing patreon pledges are honored at the price they originally signed up for.

Cos I reckon once it goes to $20 who new sign ups will Def slow down so she trying to make it look like they are getting a better deal. Mayne.

Reactions: 5
Patreon doesn't charge everyone at the start of the month anymore. New subscribers are charged from the day the signed up - has been like that for a few months now. Tbh the whole price increase thing was probably a tactic to get more followers make it look like they are getting a deal since existing patreon pledges are honored at the price they originally signed up for.

Cos I reckon once it goes to $20 who new sign ups will Def slow down so she trying to make it look like they are getting a better deal. Mayne.
Did she explain the reason behind the massive increase in price?

Reactions: 1
What's up with influencers sharing they had surgeries or other hospitalizations and talking all about how they feel following it but don't want to actually talk about what they has surgery for?

Like girl if u had a boob job or a tail implanted just own it. Ain't no shame! Hahaha 😆 🤣
Exactly, they should own it and use for legitimate engagement. Not use it to promote your collabs in an underhand way . Alana not being able to get through her surgery without her Welleclub PRE and electrolytes or her embarass wear to get herself home in. Shouldn't posts like that have AD on them. Very cunning way of playing to vulnerable watchers and making a sale

Reactions: 6
Marnies business is delayed for launch yet again. What a surprising thing to happen…… honestly who decided on a launch day when like 70 % of your things haven’t arrived? And who will be your repeat customers here? Like once you learn to knit I feel like you just don’t patterns online and buy wool from spotlight…..

Reactions: 15
Marnies business is delayed for launch yet again. What a surprising thing to happen…… honestly who decided on a launch day when like 70 % of your things haven’t arrived? And who will be your repeat customers here? Like once you learn to knit I feel like you just don’t patterns online and buy wool from spotlight…..
And what's with her talking like she's in a stage production thing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm shocked at the amount of yarn she's bought, before she even knows the type of demand she'll have for it. Who's going to pay $70 for a beanie pattern and wool?? And a couple of hundred for a cardigan?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sera Lynne takes her kids on brief overseas holidays & complains about them the whole time and how she can't wait for Monday to get away from them.
Why not go to Fiji and have a semi relaxing holiday and get a nanny.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she explain the reason behind the massive increase in price?
How would I know? Lol. I was just talking about the change in how Patreon charges not first of the month for everyone anymore.
But if it is a tactic to get more followers before she puts the price up its working. Lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.