New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But do you do it all the time? And if you were really hot and sweaty from a session which she always tells us she is. Underwear I don’t care.
Yup. Totally. Unless I’m heading out for something I never get changed out of my gym gears. I shower in the morning and I shower at night. I think more than that might be excessive! I have deodorant and perfume, there’s no gross smells here.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yup. Totally. Unless I’m heading out for something I never get changed out of my gym gears. I shower in the morning and I shower at night. I think more than that might be excessive! I have deodorant and perfume, there’s no gross smells here.
Hey simone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No it wasn’t after you went to a ‘members’ only club that the rumours started. You read on here comments about him and now feel like you have to justify yourself.
Interestingly she says "he's still obsessed with me"🤷, shouldn't the reply be "we are still obsessed with each other" or something indicating couple-ness

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also what is the reason to mention the question came from someone with no followers etc? I don’t think they were implying anything but she found a way to get her thoughts off her chest. It would have been a simple been together since high school so no other partners.
---And needing the back up of others to prove Rhy is so sweet and considerate. No one actually said he was cheating. I think the comments have been how he comes across.

I swear they do question boxes just for tattle bht this is so insensitive like some people might not be affected but a lot are!!
Umm wouldn’t you know if your property was well sheltered by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also what is the reason to mention the question came from someone with no followers etc? I don’t think they were implying anything but she found a way to get her thoughts of her chest. It would have been a simple been together since high school so no other partners.
---

Exactly this. But Ryan is a creepy creep. He’s disgusting

Reactions: 9
But we called it TD stuck with her kids and apparently this leads her to drinking! I know she’s not a big drinker but I find it interesting she did the same thing last time. Moaned about school being closed and mentioned pouring herself a drink. That’s sad your kids are staying at home that you have to associate it being so hard you need to drink. Even if it’s tongue and check

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm more shocked or surprised that MFM is letting her kids sleepover at her in laws during a state of emergency/storm cyclone brewing?? Like she gives off anxiety vibes but then she's letting her children stay somewhere else? I don't have my own children (I work in ECE) but I don't even know if I would be comfortable with that!
And didn't their place get damaged last time!?

Reactions: 1
Also what is the reason to mention the question came from someone with no followers etc? I don’t think they were implying anything but she found a way to get her thoughts off her chest. It would have been a simple been together since high school so no other partners.
---And needing the back up of others to prove Rhy is so sweet and considerate. No one actually said he was cheating. I think the comments have been how he comes across.

Right like the question wasn't "has Ry ever cheated on you" lol the person was probably wondering if they were each others first serious relationship or what.

"Thou doth protest too much" said shakespeare 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the he’s so obsessed with me to mean he wouldn’t look at anyone else. Like we care!
Why select the questions you are going to answer and then write terrible answers. The boob job, won’t mention the person incase he mucks them up but in the same line actually said- lots
if you recommended him and a few friends also have had their done 🤦🏼‍♀️ She won’t mention cost but it’s roughly $18-20k. Wondered if she tried to do her while ‘I’ve got a following so how about I get a discount’

Lol let’s be honest, she’s not paying for this sh*t with her own money! None of them would actually use this website! They will have 100% been given it all for free 🙄🤬
I'm sure I heard one of them (think it was Simone) say "this month I've chosen....." from the bambini website... so yeah, seems like they might get regular 'gifts' in return for ads.

And the rest of the plebs pay for that advertising when they pay those ridiculous prices! :confused:

Reactions: 4
Classic Emcult praising their leader cause she’s using them for free therapy. They really indulge her. I’d hate to see the Facebook group!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The feed of a narcissist 😅 is this a business page or a personal page??
Saw the reel for the new signage at the new place and I can’t unsee the Simpsons donut theme

it’s childish considering she calls herself boujee. Doesn’t know what her brand is aside from pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interestingly she says "he's still obsessed with me"🤷, shouldn't the reply be "we are still obsessed with each other" or something indicating couple-ness
Nah she subscribes to the same train of thought BJ does, don't you know they only have the capacity to be obsessed with themselves? And expect everyone else to be too... cue excessive bikini/revealing photos 🙄
---

The feed of a narcissist 😅 is this a business page or a personal page??
"Looking cute af" meaning she thinks SHE looks cute af.... I never cease to be amazed by how in love with herself she is. And I don't mean the healthy amount of self love. She is obsessive.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.