New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impending cyclone, we wait with bated breath on who posts the tasteless content first

Will leave the main point summary to the lovely peeps who go it with more elegance than I ever could

Reactions: 15
Why is elle doing a Sunday reset check list? Trying to make it sound like it’s her own thing. I don’t get the Sunday clean fridge/shop. Why go to the supermarket with all the rest who think Sunday is the best day to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is elle doing a Sunday reset check list? Trying to make it sound like it’s her own thing. I don’t get the Sunday clean fridge/shop. Why go to the supermarket with all the rest who think Sunday is the best day to do it.
And don't forget the keto reset, she forgot that, after eating carbs at the wedding. Convenient keto, when it pays the bills. We await the video of how easy it is for her to do🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know if I'm more shocked or surprised that MFM is letting her kids sleepover at her in laws during a state of emergency/storm cyclone brewing?? Like she gives off anxiety vibes but then she's letting her children stay somewhere else? I don't have my own children (I work in ECE) but I don't even know if I would be comfortable with that!

Reactions: 15
I don't know if I'm more shocked or surprised that MFM is letting her kids sleepover at her in laws during a state of emergency/storm cyclone brewing?? Like she gives off anxiety vibes but then she's letting her children stay somewhere else? I don't have my own children (I work in ECE) but I don't even know if I would be comfortable with that!
And didn’t the in-laws place get really bad flooding?

Reactions: 6
It’s famously the WORST day to go! New Specials start on Mondays, so they don’t bother replenishing/restocking anything 🙄

Reactions: 8
I also found it funny how she expresses concern at them missing two days of school and it causing them disruption to routine and education. Has she forgotten the 657 days of school they missed last year at her whim?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This! And also saying shes concerned about the disruptions to the kids schooling yet she’s notorious for letting the kids stay home from school all the time.

Reactions: 12
I also found it funny how she expresses concern at them missing two days of school and it causing them disruption to routine and education. Has she forgotten the 657 days of school they missed last year at her whim?
Let’s hope TD’s kids schools are open as she will once again moan about how they have missed so much and she can’t get into a regular routine when they are all at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s hope TD’s kids schools are open as she will once again moan about how they have missed so much and she can’t get into a regular routine when they are all at home.
God I can literally hear the droning from her, no gym where she can take continual ass and crotch shots, why the hell she thinks anyone wants too see her 43yr old crotch is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
God I can literally hear the droning from her, no gym where she can take continual ass and crotch shots, why the hell she thinks anyone wants too see her 43yr old crotch is beyond me
She’s 33 or 34 I think. It was the not getting change, showered and wash after the gym that gets me. Don’t care if you’re hanging around home or doing your special DIY it’s still gross🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Omg they give me the idiot shivers 😬
893B1487-9F6C-471C-B310-EFA563F343AC.jpeg
Also all these iNfLuEnZa kids are going to get so used to all these amazing #gifted experiences, gifts etc…stink for them when it all dries up! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s 33 or 34 I think. It was the not getting change, showered and wash after the gym that gets me. Don’t care if you’re hanging around home or doing your special DIY it’s still gross🤮
Confession. I too have not washed or changed after the gym today. Also not wearing any underwear under my leggings. Guess I’m gross 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why has she fobbed the kids off???
No like she has a job to miss out on
Quoting my own post lol
She's also claiming to be worried about time off the kids are having and they'll be out of the school routine!!! MFM you keep them home after they sneeze! She's got a bloody short memory if she's forgotten the weeks and weeks that added up last year

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Confession. I too have not washed or changed after the gym today. Also not wearing any underwear under my leggings. Guess I’m gross 😂
But do you do it all the time? And if you were really hot and sweaty from a session which she always tells us she is. Underwear I don’t care.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ohh love Hannah’s top picks from Bambini 😉 ffs $577 on sale for a pair of kids shoes and $384 for a pink kids coat, no wonder they are moving to Japan for BB to play rugby, he’ll definitely need to earn a shitload of $ to keep up with with the girls wardrobes
Lol let’s be honest, she’s not paying for this sh*t with her own money! None of them would actually use this website! They will have 100% been given it all for free 🙄🤬

Reactions: 9
Lol let’s be honest, she’s not paying for this sh*t with her own money! None of them would actually use this website! They will have 100% been given it all for free 🙄🤬
Totally! TD promotes them as well and we know she wants everything free! I doubt she’s ever paid for any of her kids clothing🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.