New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MFM looks good here:

I love that she donates the proceeds of 'buy me a coffee'

I loathe those cars - everyone around here seems to have them and they look like ugly cockroaches!

Reactions: 7
Talz is also another one doing this too.

Reactions: 4
I think filming young men and posting on his page, presumably without permission, whilst in France possibly contributed to that feeling!
I know what you mean. There's a lot of misogynistic, predatory behaviour exhibited by gay men. I hate that women seem to think homosexual men are some sort of martyr. I'm queer myself, and I have a lot of trauma regarding men, and gay men do not get a pass from me just for being gay, they are just as complicit in harmful behaviour, and often they get away with it because they're marginalised people. Rich white gay men are still rich white men.

---

Anybody else cringe at Nix cooking. I almost gag looking at some of the slop she serves up.
This feels borderline racist. I love slop.

---

Talz is also another one doing this too.
I think the difference between Nix and Talz is that I genuinely don't think Nix is a scam artist. She seems genuine, has an inspirational story, she tries her best. Talz is blatantly a shitty person conning people and scamming the system. This is just my observations as someone who's journey is more similar to Talz and Nix than Simone and Marnie etc.

---

Sorry just me coming in and Tryna eat the thread up x

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I had no idea she had all that on CF. I don't understand anyone paying these people money. Aside from those who take one for team that is lol.

Reactions: 5
Yes to all this the moment he lost his job due to covid and started using his wholesome parenting page as an income earner he became a very cringe sell out. His “Dear Frankie & Lulu” posts are often Ads and his pitch is reminiscent of 90’s infomercials. He has zero integrity in what he’ll flog as long as it’s making him $$ and has no shame in it whatsoever such is the extent of his arrogance.

Reactions: 21
I wonder too if Mark is as invested. You often see him looking away from the camera, he doesn't seem comfortable being filmed. In a few years there could be a lot of angry children who are reminded, their first steps, toilet training, tantrums, naked bath pictures, are on the internet for ever, because their parent chose to use these images to sell something., or promote parenting.

Reactions: 13
I’m glad all of my moments aren’t online. Imagine having a job with a public profile when you’re older like politics and all your childhood is on the internet for people to pick at

Reactions: 10
Surprised Christian hasn't been canceled. Can you imagine if it was a 40 year old straight man posting sneaky photos and videos of "hot" young women at the beach. Pretty sure he'd get arrested or at least spoken to... in NZ anyway.

Reactions: 29
Surprised Christian hasn't been canceled. Can you imagine if it was a 40 year old straight man posting sneaky photos and videos of "hot" young women at the beach. Pretty sure he'd get arrested or at least spoken to... in NZ anyway.
Absolutely! He gets away with so much. I really can't stand him.

Reactions: 8
Emcult is doing her taxes.... can she really claim for her taking the kids to the Zoo and their snacks etc while they were in Auckland for her show? Thats a bit of a stretch isn't it? I'm not too clued up on these things!
Also how does her cult love following her doing a couple of tasks and then giving up for the day and resting and swimming??

Reactions: 11
Definitely can not claim on those things. 50% off food for herself, yes. But not food for her kids or entertainment

---

According to Jess, early morning is 2.30pm. Figures. Also, another day another beauty appointment. Boss babe tingz

Reactions: 6
Definitely can not claim on those things. 50% off food for herself, yes. But not food for her kids or entertainment 

---

According to Jess, early morning is 2.30pm. Figures. Also, another day another beauty appointment. Boss babe tingz

How the heck does she think she can have another shop? Needs to actually have shop she has open more than 2-3 days and more than 4 hours. Her work ethic is terrible I would love to know what previous employers thought of her work ethic

Reactions: 5
Was just having a look at bernadebts 2nd hand page… doesn’t really look like a lot of items have sold.

Reactions: 2
He should be, he put that video up yesterday of his mum and Kelly doing a dance in 'Native American' dress up

Reactions: 16
I was a dumb ass & joined I only watched it oncewasted my $$$$$$ & I swore I would never again pay for shit after Makaias patreon

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.