Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I never knew about Real Wife Life and Emily Writes until this whole drama, they've gained a new follower in me. It's real refreshing to see folks on social media who actually have a backbone. Much respect to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Effluencer

I don’t have a dog, but I may one day get a dog. For now though, am I dog-free-parenting?

I might start a group.

How revolutionary!
I feel the same way about cats. Us cat-free people need a safe space to talk about being cat-free too!

• Haha
I definitely don't like how mfm calls her kids butt holes all the time. It's not nice and it's honestly like she's trying to be cool...

• Sick
Oh my God DD it's not the fact you're child free and enjoy it that pisses people off, it's because you're a bitch! And one who gets off on baiting people at that. It's all in the delivery, babes and your delivery is shit

• Haha
Reactions: 25

shh77

VIP Member
All right I'm calling it. Ya really all reaching.

If this was a man who started a business that gave him a lot of free time you would be prasing them for being an entrepreneur and the backbone of the economy. Probably the world's best dad for freeing up time to spend with family.

Ask most SME owners in NZ why they started their own business and the most popular answer is "so I have the freedom to do the stuff I want".

If her staff hated how she acted you know what they would do? Quit. It's a job seekers market out there. So either they like their job or she's paying them bloody well.

Obviously business isn't doing too poorly if she has the funds to set up a second location. She's "so dumb" that she probably has an accountant who has checked the numbers.

Yes I know I could scroll on but for crying out loud the internalised mysoginy is strong round here.

Yes she does some problematic shit but having a business that frees up her time isn't one of them.
Na this is bs! It’s got ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fact she’s a woman! If she was a man I’d be saying exactly the same things about their shitty business practices! So in this instance *I think* you’re the one whose reaching ✌🏻✌🏻
…..as you were…scrolling on xx

Exactly. Imagine if he wasn’t ND and instead had some kind of physical disability that meant he was in a wheelchair. Would she complain in the same way, having to do things differently because of one kid? She is the most up her own ass human I think I’ve come across on the gram. Tries to hide it with her meditation and her veganism and her wacky hair, but she’s just a big old selfish bitch at the end of the day.

pippio

Reactions: 24
Also, Danni Duncan…I only watched her stories for the second time today when all of this popped off.

That “oooo I’m feeling clucky, quick, give me 5 reasons why I shouldn’t have kids” thing was so cringe.

Basically all of the reasons she gave were based around “ew…doing things I don’t feel like doing is gross and nobody should make me feel like I have to, and why should I be inconvenienced?”.

It all just comes across as immature and ultimately a really selfish view on the world. Life can get inconvenient, it’s kind of what happens when you grow up and deal with the real world. Work is inconvenient. Real friendships and family relationships often call on us to do things for people that we love that aren’t convenient or fun. That’s not a reason not to try, unless you have zero resilience and just want everything to be served up to you for your entertainment.

I mean, good on her for not subjecting a child to having a parent who is that self-centred I guess.

• Heart

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
Saying support infleuncers even if you're not interested, is like buying things from shops that you don't want, just because someone was nice.

• Heart
Personally I really appreciate Emily writes, Life by Lottie and a few other ozzy accounts that share their stories with having autistic children, so educational and sweetly written. Marnie needs tips or needs to stop
This deserves to be in a book of the all time greatest quotes!
as a white feminist, I whole heartedly agree! It’s so infuriating when people claim you can’t have an opinion on anything said or done by a woman. The whole shtick about woman tearing down woman, is a real thing - but this isn’t an example of it. Marnie being challenged about her lack of respect and privacy for her child isn’t “woman tearing down woman” lol

Allthebestnamesweretaken

Yeah that’s really shit. And sets the good influencers apart from the bad ones. Plus, if you’re building genuine connections with your audience over boring mundane stuff, brands are probably more likely to work with you.
It’s why someone like SA is actually pretty successful - she replies to EVERYONE and spends a lot of time doing so. Have whatever opinion you like of her (I can’t stand her FWIW), but to do this “job” full time for like 6 years is actually damn impressive.
Ummmm SAs engagement rate is shocking. She only replies to her fake messages she's written herself and I would never call her successful 😂😂😂 maybe you have sunstroke or something lol.

• Haha