New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't judge another's parenting of a ND kid yet proceeds to judge MFM parenting based solely on the limited info she chooses to share on her social media. Also assuming that her kids are neurotypical too. We don't know the full picture of their family. Also. All kids are different and all people are different and do things at their own pace.
Yea. But kids should be more independent than hers are. she would be telling us if her kids were ND

Reactions: 10
It’s gross 🤮 I liked Holly may but over the last few weeks I’ve gone right off her. She’s quick to call people out for tit & says no excuses but always has the old I’ve got multiple personality disorder etc for when she fucks up.
I was somehow on her tenderqueers ig page without paying but she just booted me off 😂
Her ask me what some influencers are like was quite funny but predictable.

Exactly 💯! Never admits when she's fucked up, now she's blaming having her period 🙄
Atless admit wen your wrong don't always use an excuse

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hindsight is a beautiful thing. I laugh at all the crazy tit I bought for our first. But then having all that stuff made me feel in control. I couldn't imagine your firsts being twins.
I had my babies back when only the basics were needed - clothes, nappies and a bed. I’d be broke having a baby in this day and age 😂

Reactions: 7
that is definately me too. Maybe that’s why it just comes across so over the top to me. Just different parenting styles.
Yeah I definitely think a lot of it is related to her personality. Having twins when you are a perfectionist and obviously a bit of an anxious first time mum (who isn’t?!) must be quite intense. Dave also comes across a bit like that too so they prob fire off each other with their doomsday prepper attitude to outings. I’m impressed that twin Mums even make it out the house though haha

Reactions: 5
Agree it’s parenting styles and I find Elle pretty exhausting. I’m definitely more a Rebecca Kiel mum. I struggle with Elle s level of privilege and also she doesn’t want to waste water in Hamilton so she buys a whole new bleeping pool with extra packaging instead? God girl just give the twins a sponge bath.
My kids are still young and I’m all about less stuff. Elle had a lot of viewers and it seems irresponsible to be all about the stuff- the owlet, the expensive prams, baby tents, formula makers. I just can’t

Kids don’t need seven different sleep association toys to fall asleep. Then you have to wEin them off everything- the cuddly, the dummy, the white noise, the military tent.

Reactions: 9
I had to laugh at Elle who had the baby in a pram with the white noise machine and the blackout cover and the rock it. These kids are never going to learn how to sleep without all of these sleep associations. Oh wait...they now have a sleep trainer. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Won't judge another's parenting of a ND kid yet proceeds to judge MFM parenting based solely on the limited info she chooses to share on her social media. Also assuming that her kids are neurotypical too. We don't know the full picture of their family. Also. All kids are different and all people are different and do things at their own pace.
That you MFM? 🤣 It’s the same old bullshit ‘you only see a snapshot of our lives’. Yet gives a run down of absolutely everything. Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 13
Agree it’s parenting styles and I find Elle pretty exhausting. I’m definitely more a Rebecca Kiel mum. I struggle with Elle s level of privilege and also she doesn’t want to waste water in Hamilton so she buys a whole new bleeping pool with extra packaging instead? God girl just give the twins a sponge bath.
My kids are still young and I’m all about less stuff. Elle had a lot of viewers and it seems irresponsible to be all about the stuff- the owlet, the expensive prams, baby tents, formula makers. I just can’t

Kids don’t need seven different sleep association toys to fall asleep. Then you have to wEin them off everything- the cuddly, the dummy, the white noise, the military tent.
A formula maker would be IDEAL for twins, sleep deprivation is HORRIBLE, so what if she wants to try it all, atleast she isn’t being fake and pretending it’s all shits and giggles, until you have twin babies your in NO position to judge…
If it prevents her getting post natal depression, helps her cope, helps her feel she has a little control then good then good the duck on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That you MFM? 🤣 It’s the same old bullshit ‘you only see a snapshot of our lives’. Yet gives a run down of absolutely everything. Can’t have it both ways.

Definitely has that MFM vibe to the comment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unpopular opinion, but duck can we stop ripping mums & find some influenza males to chat about 🤣 surely there’s gotta be a few…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Dunno if anyone follows Shoshannah but it's annoying that she posts a reel of some secret secluded hot water beach and then won't say where it is, supposedly so that it doesn't get over run with people. Firstly, I feel like that's major gatekeeping and kinda gloating. Why post this great place if you're not gonna want to share it physically? Just to brag and keep a secret spot that only she knows?? Secondly, does she think she has so many followers that they will over run the place at one time.
She went to hot water beach at Hāhei, she probably just said secret spot.to.click bait. It's definitely not a secret lots of people know.
Yea. But kids should be more independent than hers are. she would be telling us if her kids were ND
What do u mean SHOULD be? We only see what she shows. And also everyone is different. Just because they have a mum who is willing to do a lot for them doesn't mean they can't. And even if they can't or don't want to why judge.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.