New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yahoo Claudia finally provided proof of a draw for her giveaway this time and surprise surprise it wasn’t a friend / an influencer.
(Hopefully next time she doesn’t keep redrawing it untill it’s a friend / influencer just to try prove me wrong and provide “proof” of it drawing them lol 😂

That’s legit all I want from this forum is for people to be more transparent and less entitled scroungers

Reactions: 8
I wonder how she could afford advertising on those billboards with working 2days a week. Last time we looked at advertising for work it was over 100k for one ad
There is no way it was 100k if you were quoted that you were getting scammed.

I pay for these every month and spend nothing like that per year. You can pick these up really cheap if you dangle a carrot because of course they have the ability to sell many imoressiona

I'm wondering if anyone here has every seen a geniuine smile on the face of Mark from LFYD or is it always that pained looked grimace?
How does someone on a trip like that look so depressed the whole time?
Nope. I went to their warehouse when we had our first. He was as smiley then as he is on the gram. Guess he has to think about having the camera shoved in his face when he heads home.

I actually feel sorry for the guy. Obviously a massive introvert and Christian is desperate to be famous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I do feel for Mark, he always seems very uncomfortable with the camera being shoved in his face, and he's shown clear annoyance with Christian and Frankie's behaviour at times, but at the same time, he is choosing to be there/put up with it. He's gone along with the plan to have another child, build a house, go on holiday for 3 months etc etc. If he was truly unhappy he would do something about it.

I'm not even sure that he did tell Christian to put the phone away and spend more family time on holiday, or if that's just what Christian said to explain his absence when he was clearly having a sulk about tattle. Because now he's posting heaps again.

Reactions: 14
They’re 8 and 10 they are old enough to make their own breakfast surely
i know judging parenting is bad. but honestly i am way more judgey of peoples parenting when specifically their kids cant cook their own breakfast by age 8. like. a kid should know how to put a piece of bread in the toaster or make a bowl of cereal

Reactions: 7
Yeah. Her husband - the cheater - is heavily involved with one of nelson's biggest churches too lol. So godly ✨️
Oh shoot.

Yeah. Her husband - the cheater - is heavily involved with one of nelson's biggest churches too lol. So godly ✨️
I just stalked her photography business page. I see the Morleys got photos done too but ness and lou are no longer following her page. So ness slept with her husband?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't know why Louisa bothered to cover up the school the girls are enrolling at when a quick Google will show what it is 🙄

Edit: **might be enrolling at
Hahahaha I did the same thing🤣🤣🙈

These so called influencers think they’re bullet proof🤣🤣🤣

Genuine question re boujee babes, Jess. Has she had a nose job or did something happen to her nose? Like a car accident or something??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yes I do and have done her coaching. She is lovely but it’s so expensive. Was around $150 a week. Looking back not worth it cos when I stopped she just stopped all contact. Was supposed to do a gym plan for me every 6-8wks and never got one. Now looking at it I think how does an overweight coach help people lose weight when they clearly aren’t losing any themselves.
I’ve thought about it, she seems really nice but also I just want to know the price not have to watch a YouTube video and then chat to her about it blah blah blah. $150 is expensive I know she says she’s experienced but she’s also very young

Hahahaha I did the same thing🤣🤣🙈

These so called influencers think they’re bullet proof🤣🤣🤣

Genuine question re boujee babes, Jess. Has she had a nose job or did something happen to her nose? Like a car accident or something??
I think that's just her nose

I saw Louis Vutton held a event and invited people from social media like @eatlitfood but boujee babes jess wasn't on the invite list even after the amount of times she has tagged them hahaha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i know judging parenting is bad. but honestly i am way more judgey of peoples parenting when specifically their kids cant cook their own breakfast by age 8. like. a kid should know how to put a piece of bread in the toaster or make a bowl of cereal
My son is 8 gets his own cereal and makes his own toast

Reactions: 3
I know, my almost 5 year old is desperate to help himself and wants to make his breakfast and be independent etc....

Oh my, didn't realize the cheating husband that messed with Ness was all Christian...how did it come to light....who has the story....

I think that's just her nose

I saw Louis Vutton held a event and invited people from social media like @eatlitfood but boujee babes jess wasn't on the invite list even after the amount of times she has tagged them hahaha.
OMG, LV didn't invite her after all the LV Bag posts.....is that why we don't see the poor LV bag anymore.....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
holly may is fucked for that tiktok. she’s literally said that white passing māori can’t talk like that - as if a lot of white passing māori haven’t had enough tit their whole lives about “not being māori enough”, now they have this dumb gatekeeping narcissist telling them they can’t talk a certain way 😩 duck me. she’s terrible. she acts like her tit don’t stink and like she’s the only māori woman on earth. no thanks.

Reactions: 31
Could be like my 8 year old son who is capable of getting food & making breakfast (has done it before) but he literally won’t.
If I don’t do it he just won’t eat. He’s ASD & is the most stubbornest person. Drives me batshit but I can’t make him do it, he has to want to & he just won’t.
You can’t win battles with him or you’ll die on that hill.
Hoping he’ll change as he gets older or I guess I’ll be making my 40 yr olds breakfast, lunch, snacks & tea 🙃
Complete opposite to my daughter who was always years ahead of herself & was making toast/cereal before she turned 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok, this is why I would never want to be an influencer shoving my kids face in posts. They are such innocent precious wee things and this world is full of fuckers. People can think these things but to ask them is a different story. I don’t understand why Renee is even gives them their 2 mins of fame? Is it for attention? My hubby would be so bleeping mad if people were being awful about my kids looks…..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
holly may is fucked for that tiktok. she’s literally said that white passing māori can’t talk like that - as if a lot of white passing māori haven’t had enough tit their whole lives about “not being māori enough”, now they have this dumb gatekeeping narcissist telling them they can’t talk a certain way 😩 duck me. she’s terrible. she acts like her tit don’t stink and like she’s the only māori woman on earth. no thanks.
It’s gross 🤮 I liked Holly may but over the last few weeks I’ve gone right off her. She’s quick to call people out for tit & says no excuses but always has the old I’ve got multiple personality disorder etc for when she fucks up.
I was somehow on her tenderqueers ig page without paying but she just booted me off 😂
Her ask me what some influencers are like was quite funny but predictable.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.