New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough, it’s this hair length and colour that gives her the “cutie” look she’s going for
She needs to grow the bob out. Anything longer than what it currently is would suit her

Reactions: 9
I thought it was a pretty obvious attempt at satire lol

Reactions: 6
These images make me feel quite uncomfortable

Reactions: 10
She looks amazing here. I hate when women get a complex that to be as blonde as possible is the best thing ever for everyone..

Reactions: 8
Wow she looks absolutely stunning here!

Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more. Rebecca is definite my BEC too. The biggest waste of air in Christchurch!
---
If I was Jared I'd pack up the kids get on a plane and fly to his Mums in Auckland - at least the kids would live in a warm, dry home and not have a bug eyed nit wit of a mother hanging around. HARSH Blunt...
Rebecca if you're watching, pass this advice on to Jared and do your kids a favour for once!

Reactions: 3
I thought it was a pretty obvious attempt at satire lol
I'm not talking about the actual bouncer being pushed and her pretending he did it, clearly he didn't She's exactly like Scammy Anderson in that she's constantly trying to make it seem like her kid is so advanced when he's just normal. She's been doing it since Beamer was born.

Oh I thought this was something they all joke about. LFYD does it too lol.

Why the fuck does Kim crossBEC have a kiwi accent on smack masters but an American one on her own personal Instagram. Fucking moron

Reactions: 12