New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning buttholes and welcome to #62

I've got to race out the door to work so no recap from me today sorry, maybe one of you other TC's would be so kind to wrap things up. Otherwise, in a nutshell, the cunts are still cunting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe Anna is proud of going to jail! She stole enough money to be sentenced to a custodial sentence, that’s not something to be bragging about or using to gain likes and followers!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe Anna is proud of going to jail! She stole enough money to be sentenced to a custodial sentence, that’s not something to be bragging about or using to gain likes and followers!
And if I was her husband I’d also be ditching her. How embarrassing having a partner that dodgy.

Reactions: 17
Molly has been pretty quiet. I wonder if things are over with her “partner” already?
Ask and you shall receive - she's making breakfast at the ole mate's house.
Wonder how the detox went? Ummmm NOWHERE - that's where. Meat, meat and more meat this week.

Apparently Aikman's is no good now - not a vibe for her anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
MFM is obviously reading tattle lol...

Also PSA I did my laundry omg heres a medal for you Mareeah 🏆
I just look at popcorn and think by the time lunch or break comes round it will be all soggy.🤢

How is that lunch box even a balanced diet, let alone enough, by way of quality calories, to meet their growing requirements. No wonder poor Chloe is hungry after school. What about some protein in that lunch box and some good fats. That's a carbohydrate overload and not good carbs either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I did notice the gushing sympathy messages she shared, something is up
I think that was because she's reading Tattle......Hi Mole! If you don't like what you're reading, stop acting like such an idiot Doris! -Lesh go.
And do you HAVE to shorten everything? - scram for scrambled eggs? Fucks sake who says that? It's not and you're not 'cool' so stop trying to be.

Reactions: 5
I think that was because she's reading Tattle......Hi Mole! If you don't like what you're reading, stop acting like such an idiot Doris! -Lesh go.
And do you HAVE to shorten everything? - scram for scrambled eggs? Fucks sake who says that? It's not and you're not 'cool' so stop trying to be.
Yeah i think so. Probably told her clients & friends all about us and get a sympathy. "Humdog use an ugly face of me as a profile pic 😭😭" wew wew
---
Is that lunch from today? She’s definitely posted that exact one before right?
Do you think shes recycling an old pic of their lunch boxes? 😭😭 i mean its a possibility...

• Haha
Picking her ear wax again and reviewing the treasure dug out - Mole no, just no. :sick: You need time away from social media.

(bread dough doesn't 'set' either you numbnuts).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Hey Mol, stop making poor hingy dingy dinner every night as you will set the scene for the rest of the relationship- where YOU do all the cooking and he does nothing. Numbnuts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey Mol, stop making poor hingy dingy dinner every night as you will set the scene for the rest of the relationship- where YOU do all the cooking and he does nothing. Numbnuts
She prob does it so she has an excuse to be there every night 🤣🤣 she seems the type that dosnt leave or keeps leaving things to keep going back the next day

• Haha