New baby and post birth advice #35 There’s turkey dinos in the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS. The thought of pieces for things being everywhere makes me feel sick. I can’t go to my sisters house because the toy box is just full of all loose parts and gives me the ick
Our toy box is like this ar the moment and it’s the absolute worst, I can’t even look at it 🤣

This is quite random and not advice needed or anything but I needed to write it down to hopefully get it out my brain.
It's silly really.

I had a dream last night that was so weird. I have really vivid dreams and I always remember every single one of my dreams every morning. But I've been replaying it in my head constantly. I woke up in tears and in my dream I was sobbing.
And I have to stop myself from crying every time I think about it/picture it.

So basically, in my dream, my 4yo needed to go back in hospital. And nobody would talk to us at the hospital so I couldn't get her help and I was just pushing her round and round in a wheelchair whilst she was really ill. I kept trying 999 but it wouldn't connect and no matter where I tried to get help, nobody would help us.
So I sat her in a wheelchair next to this big pond. But Everleigh was sitting on her lap. And I left them for a minute to get help. When I came back, they were gone.
The 4yo was floating round under the water. And I pulled her out and my Dad (who isn't with us anymore) had his arms wrapped around her. Holding her and they had both passed away.

I know dreams are just silly things. But I can't stop picturing it today and it's really messing with my mind! The image of pulling them out is ingrained in my mind!
I just sat and hugged her for ages today to the point she told me she was bored 😂

Sorry for the downer. I just needed to write it down!
What a horrendous dream 😔 can understand why that would make you feel sad!

Don’t they suck in more air as the teat isn’t full of milk? X
Paced feeding helped me a-lot too as my baby was very sicky but got perscribed baby gaviscon for her in the end. What bottles do you use have you tried changing them to see if that helps to?

the last few pages have been very up and down, but I can’t stop bleeping laughing at mr.TYs boxers and the missing ball. it’s not funny but it is. if you've watched game of thrones… shall we all get a joint mortgage and a moon door, because I’m in!!!
09D78E8D-5EF4-4EFC-A005-D7B8B0AD84CC.jpeg

@WhatABore thats such a sad dream, and even reading it is hard. Maybe it’s your dad telling you he’s always looking after her from up there. ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I want to try this but won’t they be sucking in more air?
Also I’ve been recommended to give him gripe water but I think it’s from one month on has anyone gave it before a month?
I don’t find him to be any worse with it than he was previously. BabyGGs main problem is that he’s always so frantic for a feed because his reflux is normally bothering him, so he likes to try and guzzle which leads to him being windy. He adjusts pretty quickly to the flow of milk now and calms when he gets his bottle pretty much straight away now. You never know unless you try with these things but it allows baby to control the feed.

It really just depends on how much baby is being sick, how often and so many different variables like bottles, teat size etc because they can all be a contributing factor but it’s all just trial and error. Some babies can just be a bit sicky which is normal x

Ugh every time I think we are making good progress with breastfeeding he goes back to refusing the boob. I have no idea why. Yesterday we did 3 feeds perfectly fine. Today all three have been short or this last one he just screamed until I got a bottle 😩 I’ve only mastered one position and am too scared to try any others, and we only BF on one side I thought I’d wait till we had established this side before dealing with the other 🤦🏻‍♀️

How do babies sense that you’ve left the room once they’re asleep? T2 keeps waking, crying, I get her back to sleep and sit by the cot for a while. Then ninja crawl out the room and as I get to the door she cries. It’s so frustrating considering sleeping on the floor in her room at this point …

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.