Never Have I Ever - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought S4 was rushed. I didn't like Paxton's storyline. I didn't like Margot. I didn't like the storyline about Devi's grandma and Len. I would have rather seen Kamala and Manesh together.

Reactions: 3
I thought S4 was rushed. I didn't like Paxton's storyline. I didn't like Margot. I didn't like the storyline about Devi's grandma and Len. I would have rather seen Kamala and Manesh together.
I didn't like the Paxton storyline either! It felt very forced to include him in every episode when he was more of a side character in this season? they should have just sent him to college and that would have been that!!

Reactions: 2
I’m only 3 episodes in of the latest season. I don’t want to binge watch it as I know it’s the last season and I’ll be gutted when it’s over!

Reactions: 1
I binged and overall really enjoyed! Trent is the best character 😂
There's always something that makes me bawl every series as well!

Reactions: 2
I watched the last episode last night. I agree about the Paxton and Nirmala storylines but overall I loved it. Gutted that they always end the best series!

S4 was confusing & rushed.

Where did Manish go?

I also didn’t like Paxton’s storyline. It made zero sense to me and was totally unnecessary. I get they still wanted his presence on the show, but they could have used a different storyline.

The only character development I liked was Nelani’s. I’m glad her character had the ending it deserved.

I also did not like Gigi Hadid’s narration. Who in their right mind thought she had the right voice or it? It was cringe.

Reactions: 1