Never Have I Ever - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watch this? I watched the first season last year and binged the second season yesterday.

I really like it, diverse characters, funny storylines. Im probably not the intended age for it but its light hearted and fun to watch. Does cover death though and eating disorders (s2 only)

Its narrated by John McEnroe mainly but guest narrations from Andy Samberg and Gigi Hadid.

Reactions: 1
I felt the same watching it, re age, but I had to check it out because it’s Mindy Kaling’s baby 😬😍 Haven’t seen all of S2 yet

Anyone else binge S3 when it dropped?

I'm still team Paxton idc 😂

Reactions: 4
My friend raved about this programme so finally caved and watched it a couple of weeks back! Binged all 3 series in a couple of weeks - absolutely loved it!

Love never have I ever. Apparently season 4 covers the summer and Paxton is in it. I'm hoping she chooses him #teampaxton

Love this show. And I'm too old to fancy Paxton as much as I do (even if he IS 31).

I'm definitely older than their target market but 100% team Paxton 😂 I am invested.

Reactions: 3
I love this show! The first season absolutely wrecked me with all the sad scenes and I still tear up every time her dad is mentioned.
Prefer season 3 over 2 but 1 was by far the best.

I’m 100% team Ben though, quite glad Paxton left as the actor just seemed too old imo.

I love this show! The first season absolutely wrecked me with all the sad scenes and I still tear up every time her dad is mentioned.
Prefer season 3 over 2 but 1 was by far the best.

I’m 100% team Ben though, quite glad Paxton left as the actor just seemed too old imo.
Sorry to break it to you but he hasn't left. He will be in S4 as much as he was in S3! Yay for the rest of us though 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Same the dad-related scenes always get me 😭 the end of S3 was so emotional too with her mum!

I'm way to old to like this.....but I bloody love it ! Just finished season 3 .....I was happy with how it ended!