Netflix suggestions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I loved You I binge watched it in like two days. Another good one is Northern Rescue. Eagerly awaiting the return of Stranger Things now πŸ™‚

Reactions: 2
Its sort of a teen show but Dance Academy. I feel like its one of the few teen shows I've watched where they seemed to plan it from the beginning and none of the storylines are OTT/ridiculous. There's also a movie too! The episodes are short (20 minutes) so it makes for easy watching.

Any theories about who β€˜H’ is?
All I can say is it better not be Ted πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
  • Bodyguard
  • Homeland
  • Schitt's Creek
  • You
  • Sex Education
  • After Life
  • The Good Place
  • Jane The Virgin
  • Bates Motel
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Ted Bundy Tapes

Reactions: 4
Altered Carbon
Mindhunter
Manhunt: unabomber
The sinner
The fall
The boy who harnessed the wind (film)

Atypical
Queer eye
Jack Whitehall: travels with my father

Reactions: 1
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt has been fun to watch with my teen daughter, it was a brilliant one to move onto after getting through all of Friends (twice) in the pre-teen years, she also loved The Good Place.

I enjoy all of the gritty crime ones. I see Happy Valley is on there, my Mum loves it but I've tried and tried and can't get into it.

Cannot wait for Line of Duty, there look to be some good TV series coming up that also aren't on Netflix.

Reactions: 2
Loved You! Also other Netflix series I’ve enjoyed:

Workin moms
Safe
How to get away with murder
The let down
Friends from college
Love
The sinner

Off Netflix Fleabag is amazing. First series is on iPlayer and series 2 underway at mo.

Dirty John
You
The sinner (season one better than the second though)
The good place
Making a murderer (like anyone hasn't seen it already!)
The good wife, although think this is no longer on Netflix
Currently watching the Crown, only on episode 2 and loving it
Crazy ex girlfriend
Breaking bad/ better call saul