Netflix suggestions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty John
You
The sinner (season one better than the second though)
The good place
Making a murderer (like anyone hasn't seen it already!)
The good wife, although think this is no longer on Netflix
Currently watching the Crown, only on episode 2 and loving it
Crazy ex girlfriend
Breaking bad/ better call saul
Dirty John documentary or the tv series?

For easy light viewing I’m loving Brooklyn Nine-Nine, five seasons are on Netflix and the sixth comes to E4 U.K. I think next week?

Most of the other shows I watch have been recommended already - but I also like forensic files. LOADS of episodes - over 300, IIRC. Relatively short, 20 minutes at a time, talking through crimes, bit dated tho. Easy to binge if you’re interested.

Reactions: 3
I loved the OA season 1 but not to sure about how I felt about season 2

I can recommend Lunatics with the wonderfully talented Chris Lilley. Initially, the title put me off, but it is really very good. For anyone who enjoyed Summer Heights High and the fabulous Mr G, you will love this!

I can recommend Lunatics with the wonderfully talented Chris Lilley. Initially, the title put me off, but it is really very good. For anyone who enjoyed Summer Heights High and the fabulous Mr G, you will love this!
I liked Lunatics too. If that's your sense of humour, I recommend it!

Reactions: 2
When they see us. Got me in my feelings ! But a good watch although heartbreaking cos it actually happened 😢

Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed both series of “the rain” it’s danish and dubbed but really good, I thought the 2nd series was better.

Power is excellent - ignore that it stars 50cent 🤣 really addictive

Reactions: 1
Orange is the new black
American horror story
How to get away with murder
Bates motel
13 reasons why
Marcella
Doctor foster
The sinner
You
White chapel
Dirty John
Orphan black
Stranger things
The haunting of hill house
The staircase
Dark
The confession tapes
Line of duty
Dead to me
Afterlife
Pretty little liars
Gossip girl
Friday night dinner

Just to name a few 🤣

Reactions: 4
When they see us. Got me in my feelings ! But a good watch although heartbreaking cos it actually happened 😢
I'm watching this at the moment. It's emotive and gripping. It's had me in tears a few times.

I really like Dead to Me.

Hubby and I had a laugh over how cheesy the grief support group aspect was because it was just like the one we went to. Didn’t realise it was religious and the guy spoke about god the whole time. Awkward. (Were both 100% atheist 🤦🏻‍♀️😂)

Also liked The umbrella academy, iZombie which is showing its last season right now, Lucifer, and it’s not on Netflix but we’re two episodes into Killing Eve on BBC Iplayer

Good girls
Trinkets

Also if you have amazon prime would recommend American gods and Good Omens