Netflix suggestions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good girls -just finished series 1 I’m on a complete binge
The good place- any idea when this is back?
Crazy ex girlfriend
Jane the virgin
You
Is arrested development still on there?

I love finding a good netflix series - what next? Wine country? Santa Clarita? Or sex education?

Reactions: 2
I've only seen sex education of those three but it's definitely a fun watch. Pretty easy to get through but quite original and funny too. Good concept and characters. And Gillian Anderson. So I recommend it.

Crazy ex girlfriend
Jane the virgin
You

I love finding a good netflix series - what next? Wine country? Santa Clarita? Or sex education?
Santa Clarita is good but I’m annoyed that they axed it!

Reactions: 2
If you like true crime and comedy then American Vandal is excellent. Very funny, very well observed, highly recommend!

Crazy ex girlfriend
Jane the virgin
You

I loved good girls season 2 though I wasn’t so keen on

I watched Murder Mystery today, actually enjoyed it.

I was really late to the OITNB party and I’ve just finished S3 so got some catching up to do

Reactions: 1
I appreciate I'm late to the party but I've just got in to American horror story, just finished season 1 and really enjoyed it.

Dead to me, I was proper lol in the gym to this (I like to watch Netflix whilst on the treadmill)

Santa Clarita diet was brilliant, but the more the seasons went on the sillier it got.

Lucifer is good

Umbrella academy, I've watched quite a few of the episodes and I just can't get in to it, I really want too, but can't

I appreciate I'm late to the party but I've just got in to American horror story, just finished season 1 and really enjoyed it.

Dead to me, I was proper lol in the gym to this (I like to watch Netflix whilst on the treadmill)

Santa Clarita diet was brilliant, but the more the seasons went on the sillier it got.

Lucifer is good

Umbrella academy, I've watched quite a few of the episodes and I just can't get in to it, I really want too, but can't
I felt like that about the Umbrella Academy - you have to stick with it as it does become very good towards the final few episodes!

I’ve loved all The OA seasons.
Black Mirror is amazing.
Reign
Stranger Things for the nostalgia.
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the teenage witch
Santa Clarita Diet
Pretty Little Liars
Riverdale
Once Upon a Time (skip the last season)
Scream

Same here, I don't think it's really a spoiler if I say the only thing I didn't like about it was the two preppy characters, other than that, loved it.
Omg Barbie and Ken!! They were weird and just didn’t seem to fit in at all lol

• Heart