Nessa Cronin - Vanity Fair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone who likes the stuff from the Try on, please explain the toddler dungarees. The stock is getting worse! 🤦‍♀️

Sorry, to late to add to my last post, but the trousers added to Instagram there now too. Christ, who would actually wear this stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She had some gorgeous stuff on Sunday night. If it's still there tomorrow when I get paid I'm definitely buying. Not those trousers or dungarees but I'm sure some people love them.

I love the dungarees, I've a pair and they are the most comfortable item of clothing I own.
I think Nessa's selling point is that she shows the clothes on different body shapes and that she makes you disregard what size is on the label

Reactions: 5
Mum bought a lot of occasion wear from her in Vanity Fair. She had a great selection. The shop will be missed. Mum got the leather look joggers from The Try on and a couple of jumpers. Quality was decent for the price. I bought a dress the other day but it hasn't arrived yet. I like Nessa. She is very enthusiastic about body confidence.
How did you mam find the leather look joggers? There still on the site I’m kind of tempted

Please, someone who follows her regularly tell me, What happened Nessas Tooth?? It's really annoying me...

Please, someone who follows her regularly tell me, What happened Nessas Tooth?? It's really annoying me...
Her crown popped out & she had to wait on an appointment at her regular place. She couldn’t give a tit which I admire her for.

Reactions: 3
Her crown popped out & she had to wait on an appointment at her regular place. She couldn’t give a tit which I admire her for.
I actually admire her and enjoy her content , buy the clothes lads what in the duck is going on. Even her models look embarrassed at some of the get ups.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed ages ago but a reel was shared by someone else that i follow and by God, the clothes are HORRIFIC

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed ages ago but a reel was shared by someone else that i follow and by God, the clothes are HORRIFIC
We all have our own taste in clothes. What's with the need to judge? Like any shop Nessa has some stuff I like and some I wouldn't wear in a million years but I know others will love. Each to our own

I actually admire her and enjoy her content , buy the clothes lads what in the duck is going on. Even her models look embarrassed at some of the get ups.
The stuff is selling though. People are buying. Her pop ups are busy. I’ve been to a couple. A lot wouldn’t be to my taste but I noticed some ‘older customers’ snapping it up. A couple of boutiques near me have a lot of similar stock at the moment

Reactions: 2
I will sing Nessa's praises all day long. I am a bigger girl and Nessa really helped me with my body confidence. I shopped with her in Vanity Fair, online and in the pop ups, she has the same energy in person and is just a breath of fresh air in the fake insta world.

Reactions: 9
I will sing Nessa's praises all day long. I am a bigger girl and Nessa really helped me with my body confidence. I shopped with her in Vanity Fair, online and in the pop ups, she has the same energy in person and is just a breath of fresh air in the fake insta world.
She’s best mates with Denise Pelo, the biggest fake of all- always singing her praises so had to unfollow

I bought quite a few bits in Vanity Fair. I thought the ladies who worked there were fantastic but I always found Nessa unfriendly. Had no interest in giving advice, despite what she says on Instagram.

We all have our own taste in clothes. What's with the need to judge? Like any shop Nessa has some stuff I like and some I wouldn't wear in a million years but I know others will love. Each to our own
I’m posting on tattle where things we like and dislike are discussed. I didn’t judge anyone. I think some of the stuff she’s selling looks ridiculous. That’s my opinion. Like I said I really like Nessa. I’ve been in Vanity Fair and she’s absolutely stunning in real life. I found her so helpful and friendly. I’m just not into some of the graphic prints and weird shaped dresses. No offence intended.

Reactions: 5
I’m posting on tattle where things we like and dislike are discussed. I didn’t judge anyone. I think some of the stuff she’s selling looks ridiculous. That’s my opinion. Like I said I really like Nessa. I’ve been in Vanity Fair and she’s absolutely stunning in real life. I found her so helpful and friendly. I’m just not into some of the graphic prints and weird shaped dresses. No offence intended.
Some of the clothes are utterly horrific. There's no point saying otherwise. In fact, it's a place that I nearly wouldn't dream of buying from at this stage because of alot of the clothes she's advertising. You're not on your own with your opinion.

Some of the clothes are utterly horrific. There's no point saying otherwise. In fact, it's a place that I nearly wouldn't dream of buying from at this stage because of alot of the clothes she's advertising. You're not on your own with your opinion.
That's your opinion.

But look at this reel of stuff coming this weekend. So many stunning outfits

That's your opinion.

I noticed that about this weekend. Some of the launches are definitely much better than others and there’s a whole mix of it at the pop ups.

That's your opinion.

I already have about 3 of the dresses she has up there.... Maybe I have a shopping problem and need to unfollow 😂😂

It's like any thing with a link or strap, huge botton, horizontal zip, wonky up down hem, dungaree style, lace sleeve, 'bouncy dress' 🤢 all worn with an big wide belt will be in her shop. About 10% is ok the rest - horrific or 'quirky' take your pick.
I think in the boutique she had some quality top end stuff which sells well irl. But noone is spending €500 on a mother of the bride outfit just by seeing it on Instagram, so she's stuck selling the quirky, naff stuff.

I like nessa she seems nice but some of her pieces that she says are ‘one size’ or go up to a 22/24 to me look too small on the models of that size! Like with certain cardigans and jumpers they can look far too short on the curvier models imo