Nessa Cronin - Vanity Fair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone bought from the try on? A couple of ok bits but nothing I would really want to buy. Although I do enjoy watching Nessa. She is a nice character.

Reactions: 2
Mum bought a lot of occasion wear from her in Vanity Fair. She had a great selection. The shop will be missed. Mum got the leather look joggers from The Try on and a couple of jumpers. Quality was decent for the price. I bought a dress the other day but it hasn't arrived yet. I like Nessa. She is very enthusiastic about body confidence.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone bought from the try on? A couple of ok bits but nothing I would really want to buy. Although I do enjoy watching Nessa. She is a nice character.
I’ve seen a few bits that I’d really love but the times they go live just never suit me & when I check later they’re always gone. One of these days l’ll get in on time. I was online 30 mins after the last launch & was still to slow. I’m delighted it seems to be going so well for her though. She seems like a genuinely nice person.

Reactions: 3
I really like Nessa but her stories today about the dishwasher come across as condescending to me. I hope her new venture is doing well, she seems to be selling out in a lot of items. I haven't bought anything yet

Hmmm €30 a month to join a special group page where she will talk about style & dressing your shape? She’s stretching a bit... anyway I wish her well but she has expensive weird stuff at times

Hmmm €30 a month to join a special group page where she will talk about style & dressing your shape? She’s stretching a bit... anyway I wish her well but she has expensive weird stuff at times
My sister in law joined that zebra group and said it's great fun and a positive place. She is a very stylish woman anyway but said she learned lots and great little tips.

Reactions: 1
The clothes are really awful at the moment. Was always a big fan if VF but lately the clothes on the try on are brutal.

Seems to be a hard sell for the secret pages. Zebra and now bloody dazzling zebra.

• Haha
The clothes are really awful at the moment. Was always a big fan if VF but lately the clothes on the try on are brutal.

Seems to be a hard sell for the secret pages. Zebra and now bloody dazzling zebra.
yea it’s all fast cash, the beauty girl at work did the zebra group for April. When they got acces to the page it had no posts, but then over the month she uploaded re recorded videos on styling & dressing. Same videos the jan, Feb and March group got. €30 and there was over 300 in the group. That was only April. Nessa is just topping up her savings I’d say. Clothes seem hippie style at moment

• Wow
yea it’s all fast cash, the beauty girl at work did the zebra group for April. When they got acces to the page it had no posts, but then over the month she uploaded re recorded videos on styling & dressing. Same videos the jan, Feb and March group got. €30 and there was over 300 in the group. That was only April. Nessa is just topping up her savings I’d say. Clothes seem hippie style at moment
Wow. €30 for old content. Not great. I was wondering what that group was about. To be honest she hasn't had anything in months that I would consider wearing. I hate to say it but it all looks like cheap tat.

What's the new group she is promoting about for €30 per month for 3 months? Have I got that right?

Wow. €30 for old content. Not great. I was wondering what that group was about. To be honest she hasn't had anything in months that I would consider wearing. I hate to say it but it all looks like cheap tat.

What's the new group she is promoting about for €30 per month for 3 months? Have I got that right?
yea like a subscription thing ! Same as old group but with lives with bloggers like Sinead curvy style etc

Wow 300 × 30 is €9000 per month. That's a good sum of money. She always said her husband was the in charge of the money and business side of things. It's a good idea, however I wouldn't subscribe to something like that. I imagine people will unsubscribe and she would be banking on new members subscribing every few months. If she isn't active on Instagram people will forget about her.

• Haha
I think you’ve given Nessa some great material there! I really like her to be honest.
She’s a smart business woman and I loved her shop in Newbridge. I also like some of her casual gear. And like the different size models to show them

Reactions: 8
Oh God🤦‍♀️ the last few drops of stuff on her Try on shop is desperate, like really really bad.
I know she can't compete with Vanity Fair but lads, this stuff is dire. Clown dungarees 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
Nessa please get back on track to the lovely bits you used to do, this stock drop is awful.

Reactions: 4
Surely with the 9k a month Nessa could afford some suncream. She is burned to a crisp.
I like Nessa but all that sun is aging. The tory On clothes are awful. Even Sineads curvy style couldn't make them look good. Vanity Fair had lovely bits. I get that it's a different price point but still.

I know this thread is very quiet but wow some of the clothes recently are absolutely awful

Horses for courses. She wouldn't keep buying it if it didn't keep selling. I've bought from her recently, stuff I liked. Don't care who else likes it. Can't say I like all her stuff but show me a shop where you love everything, I've yet to find one of those!

Reactions: 6
I like Nessa but all that sun is aging. The tory On clothes are awful. Even Sineads curvy style couldn't make them look good. Vanity Fair had lovely bits. I get that it's a different price point but still.
And has Sineads curveybstyle ever made anything look good???
I do like Nessa and liked Vanity Fair, I have a few pieces from the shop but the Try On stuff is tragic. Like absolutely awful, with the exception of the few Jolie Moi dresses she gets her hands on every now and then.
It reminds of cheap market stall crap all face prints and dodgy designs.

Reactions: 4
I got a couple of nice things at one of the Pop ups. Not keen on some of the one size things though. I bought a tshirt & it’s like a tent, I’m a 12-14 & it’s bloody massive. I wouldn’t say any of the stuff was really horrible, maybe older woman type so not to my taste but I know a couple of older ladies who would wear similar & look great.
Really happy with the dresses I got though.
Selection wise I didn’t feel it was any worse than other shops I’ve been in lately.
Nessa & Amy were lovely & so helpful. Everyone that came in the door got a really warm welcome.

Reactions: 3