Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

longstaff

She’s off back to get it in cream too

Also what gives her the right to film someone else’s shop and home and plaster it all over Instagram?! It’s just not right!
It’s quite a chunky looking jumper isn’t it 😏.

I thought that too….filming in someone’s house!

longstaff

Yes emma we all deal with things in our own way , but at your age not being able to say the word cancer is concerning. There’s you going on about not being able to settle etc whilst Craig is going to work as normal and then to the hospital.

the only reason you logged back in for woe is me is because you were caught out on Stacey’s baby announcement post .
You’ve not been around at craigs mums prepping the house for her to eventually come home or to help prep if she’s not going too .

what a lot of bollocks, saying not all the family have been told yet and then hinting with hospice . I hope your sons gf watches that and if she doesn’t already know, sees how manipulative you are as well as a liar .
She’s doing all she can to keep things normal for Craig. Poor bloody man 🤦🏻‍♀️ So that’s Iceland’s finest frozen food with a plate of sugary fat laden crap for pudding, gonks, charity shop tat and garden tours. I thought that about not all family being told yet….so what does she do? Go on Instagram to over share with her followers. Let’s hope the family don’t see her story then

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
And does she think we are stupid ?! Oh no-one has mentioned anything about my itching and scratching , I just noticed , yeh whatever Emma love, of course you’ve not been on here reading all these comments

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
She regularly gets a replacement item sent and usually ends up with 2. Remember the pink seat in the summer!

It’s awful isn’t it. She must have a problem as she continually buys crap. That cottaaaagggeee must be stuffed to bursting point.
I’m hoping she cuts her fringe again n has to bring out her beautiful pink bow headband to hide it 😂
I dread to think how cluttered it must be - I wonder why someone doesn’t say something to her but her mum just seems to encourage it . Oh yes the pink headband🤣

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
As far as I’m aware he’s the dad, but I know Connor used to live with the Nan not with Emma or Craig. Emma has got some serious issues with shopping and hoarding - it’s not right the amount of stuff that she is constantly trying to validate buying! The constant “illnesses” aswell. Like someone above said, she’s very lucky to still have her whole family alive and kicking when she’s that old.
So do you know Emma personally?
I think shes only 47 although she looks 67!

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
I’ve watched around 5 minutes. Got to the bit about her pulling muscles in her back doing a jigsaw and I just couldn’t go any further 😂. For someone who wasn’t going to go on about her situation she bloody well managed to quite well!!
Yes she managed to let a lot of information out to say she wasn’t going to say anything about it !! Not letting her home till they have sorted out the cancer nurse to come -yes that’s really not letting any information out Emma!! And bloody jigsaw back - it wouldn’t be right if she didn’t give stuff her own stupid names would it

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Gawd she’s thick - apricot & ananas jam - is not apricot and banana 😂 - has she never seen the labelling on a pineapple? Then says she couldn’t taste the banana 🙄

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
I know but I really don’t want to see that shrivelled up body in the bath! 🤢

I see she opened the shop again to cause a drama and then did the fake tear thing 😆

longstaff

See she’s also stocked up on frozen beige shite from Iceland!! Not sure I spotted 1 bit of fruit or veg in her hauls🙄
She bought coleslaw! 😂. I don’t know how they both aren’t obese with heart disease, the amount of shite they shovel down their necks.

I’m not surprised these bloody birds are dying she doesn’t leave the damn things alone, does she not realise she shouldn’t mess with nesting birds :rolleyes:. Gallstones Dr Mumbles is on the case & like everybody has said it will be the crap pre packaged food she eats not the fresh tomatoes!!! Omg she actually makes me want to scream the pathetic woman