Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
🎵Happy Saturdaaayyyy Happppppy Saturdayyyyy🎵 She’s been out buying ridiculous amounts of crap from Home Bargains again 😐. That house, sorry cott-argggeee must be stuffed full of crap.
It is! And I’ve never once seen her dust or clean the lounge. The only room she seems to clean is the bedroom.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
No but I thought it was too much of a coincidence for it not to be one she was sent. I wouldn’t put it past her to be inconsiderate like that and not even give it a second thought
Yeh totally agree , she’s so self absorbed she wouldn’t give it a second thought

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Large glittery pink plastic sweets. Good to see she is able to push her grief to the back of her mind to start getting ready for Christmas! How much more pink plastic tat does she need? She’s also asking if anyone knows where she can buy little domes……influx of parcels containing domes predicted. Greedy 🐄
[/QUOTE
Yep I noticed that too🤬 But seriously how the hell is her house going to house all this shit??!! She surely cannot have
Amazing 🤦🏻‍♀️ Large glittery pink plastic sweets. Good to see she is able to push her grief to the back of her mind to start getting ready for Christmas! How much more pink plastic tat does she need? She’s also asking if anyone knows where she can buy little domes……influx of parcels containing domes predicted. Greedy 🐄
I thought the same - always on the beg !!! But seriously where the hell is she going to put all this stuff - remember the amount of tat she was sent last Christmas?!

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Do you think enemas brother managed to get anything belonging to their mum? All I hear is “this was mumbles” and “that belonged to mumbles”. I reckon she cleared the place out before he even had a chance to grab anything!

longstaff

She’s decluttering though don’t you know because there’s too much stuff everywhere and it’s getting on her nerves, what she actually means is she’s decluttering to make way for all the new tat she’s getting sent and room for the stuff she buys on her daily shopping trips with mumbles. We haven’t had a wobble or delay with orders just yet though - it must be in the pipeline don’t you think ?
Yep she’s buying more plastic boxes to put her shit in to create space for more shit! N just how much Christmas food can 2 people eat!! She already has vast amounts and I bet she adds loads more to it.

longstaff

Wow the woe is me woe is me story has started after her scan today, that didn’t take long, que the parcellllllllsssssss. Omg I’m so embarrrrrasssseddddd but I loveeeeeeee itttt!!!! She says she sends little thank yous out to people but I’ve never seen anybody thank her for her little so called gifts that she sends out!!
It’s the pathetic voice she puts on! 😐. Wonder how long she is poorly for this time.

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
Have I missed the photo of the son and daughter-in-law-to-be!

Why does she always make such a drama out of the to-be!
there was a pic of her son to wish him a happy birthday but it was an old one ,not from the weekend or anything. He had sunglasses on so you couldn’t really see his face - probably purposely picked by him !

there was a pic of her son to wish him a happy birthday but it was an old one ,not from the weekend or anything. He had sunglasses on so you couldn’t really see his face - probably purposely picked by him !
Unless I have missed it and there was ?

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
😂. She still had time to go from shop to shop buying more shite to eat. She bought the Santa & Snowman butter even though she doesn’t like them as she gets them every year 🙄. Madam is also trying Aldi’s own clotted cream even though she’s really a Roddas girl. She should try living in the real world, working full time, then see how much time she has and how overwhelmed she feels!
Yeh exactly that - she’s ridiculous and unbearable! And the comment on the Santa and snowman butter - i have just 1 word - WHY??

. She got one! Also an offer of a sunflower parcel as a prize for her competition next year 🤦🏻‍♀️ She suggests a competition, gets lots of free shares and exposure in stories, will probably gain lots of new followers who will buy more of the shit she gets her machines to make and businesses who are desperate for some of her popularity (no idea why she is so popular as she is intensely irritating) will offer free prizes. Yet again Enema profits for very minimum effort 😐
I haven’t seen her show what she is going to offer for the prize of the biggest sunflower, she suggested doing this whole pre school thing but I haven’t seen her put up a prize other than some other Instagrammer that is trying to expand her business by offering a prize. Some people need to remember where they came from & appreciate what it takes to get there. I’ve got a very simple question, why does she have to inform everybody of all aspects of hers & mumbles life? When my mum was in hospital if I put it all over my Instagram she would have gone mad!!! Maybe mumbles is narcissistic too !!!! Like we didn’t already know the answer to that 1 lol

pandaeyes68

Chatty Member
😂. She can’t help herself can she. The constant fiddling with her hair, spraying yet another bird feeder pink, saying she leaves her washing out overnight to dry but then criticising Craig for leaving pegs on the line, constant garden tours and close ups of her cu’s ….so many things to irritate but I suppose at least we’ve been spared the face masks in the bath.
Oh yes we haven’t had any face masks in the bath stories for a while have we(thank god!!) and she hasn’t had any parcels for a while either !!

longstaff

I’ve watched around 5 minutes. Got to the bit about her pulling muscles in her back doing a jigsaw and I just couldn’t go any further 😂. For someone who wasn’t going to go on about her situation she bloody well managed to quite well!!