Nathfairie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small snippet of some of the abuse Josh has been subject to today … the ending breaks my heart. ‘Stop bitching about me on live’. I can’t imagine being treated like this days after my dads death & funeral

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Poor Josh. He really is in a vulnerable place currently and that’s how his loving fiancé treats him 😡

He really is a nasty piece of work. Josh needs to wake up and realise that Nathan ain't the one. It's so frustrating when everyone on the outside can see it. Sadly I don't think he will leave for a while yet. I can't see it getting any easier living there, neither of them have any money. If anything getting your own place is even more stressful, you've got bills to pay and rent.
This relationship is a non starter.

A small snippet of some of the abuse Josh has been subject to today … the ending breaks my heart. ‘Stop bitching about me on live’. I can’t imagine being treated like this days after my dads death & funeral
This broke my heart , he has poor josh right where he wants him, away from his surroundings and probably relying on that little rat. You could hear how upset and desperate poor josh sounds. I just hope he gets away from this toxic abuser sooner rather than later!

Reactions: 2
Did anybody see josh live earlier he was singing and went to sing n*gga he said half the word then stopped him self!!

The sooner Josh gets out of that relationship the better. I’ve said from day dot that he needs to be careful and that it wouldn’t last long, the abuse has already started, constant lives of them arguing.. well Josh asking Nathan to be left alone and to stop bitching about him.

The sooner Josh gets out of that relationship the better. I’ve said from day dot that he needs to be careful and that it wouldn’t last long, the abuse has already started, constant lives of them arguing.. well Josh asking Nathan to be left alone and to stop bitching about him.
Are they arguing again? What's it gonna take for Josh to see sense?

How anyone can treat their boyfriend like this especially after them just losing their dad is beyond me!! The poor lad will be grieving. Stop being such a Roland rat and look after your boyfriend!! He’s just lost his dad FFS!!

Reactions: 1
Not surprised to find a thread about the most desperate man on the app. He's vile, thankfully doesn't get enough people in his lives to be even remotely relevant.

What happened to Nathan's Job ?
I think he jacked it in when Kellogg called him about being their new poster boy for Rice Krispies.... Or maybe that was in my nightmare... Either way... Who gives a fuçk about Rizzo the Rat - here's hoping he ends up on the streets and finds himself sleeping on a camp bed with Karina and Pedalo Paul.... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not surprised to find a thread about the most desperate man on the app. He's vile, thankfully doesn't get enough people in his lives to be even remotely relevant.
Omg yes. Very cocky for someone who can’t get followers without clinging on to Karina and pals like the sugar puffs on his balls

• Haha
it’s been a while!
but it seems josh and nath have broke up over the past few days

josh said nath needed time to find himself again and josh has moved in with a friend, i’m assuming nath is still in their flat then

it’s been a while!
but it seems josh and nath have broke up over the past few days

josh said nath needed time to find himself again and josh has moved in with a friend, i’m assuming nath is still in their flat then
He hasn't popped up on my fyp for ages wasn't aware they were still around tbh