Nathfairie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nathan and josh are on live with Ruth and Kendra over on Instagram people was asking when josh and Nathan were going to be paying the money back to karina. Nathan’s response was ‘ I will give her the money back when karina leaves him’ Now I don’t agree with karina especially her boyfriend and everything’s that’s going on and I’m not defending her BUT Nathan and josh should be paying her back it’s not up to them to dictate when they pay her or if they pay her it’s really not fair they lent a lot of money! Even if they pay with instalments monthly or something, they are all saying about people should not be accepting unis or gifts of karina but there happy to keep her money? I’m sorry but they are definitely in the wrong here I don’t agree with what they are saying

Reactions: 10
Nathan and josh are on live with Ruth and Kendra over on Instagram people was asking when josh and Nathan were going to be paying the money back to karina. Nathan’s response was ‘ I will give her the money back when karina leaves him’ Now I don’t agree with karina especially her boyfriend and everything’s that’s going on and I’m not defending her BUT Nathan and josh should be paying her back it’s not up to them to dictate when they pay her or if they pay her it’s really not fair they lent a lot of money! Even if they pay with instalments monthly or something, they are all saying about people should not be accepting unis or gifts of karina but there happy to keep her money? I’m sorry but they are definitely in the wrong here I don’t agree with what they are saying
Exactly! Make it make sense! Oh you’re all wronguns for accepting her dirty money but we’re gonna sit here and keep 3K of your money 🤯 all bleeping dumbarses!!

Reactions: 1
They really don’t have the right to withhold her money dependent on her life choices. The bleeping sense of entitlement from these begs is unreal!

Reactions: 3
It’s like when boohoo clothes factories expose the extremely poor working conditions their staff are working with - I don’t agree with it I can’t decide to not pay my klarna bill 🤣🤣 you cannot dictate when you pay back more that you have borrowed! He’s so entitled and Josh’s whingy voice grates on me, it reminds me of that deep squeaky voice most teenage boys get before their balls fully drop

The end

Reactions: 2
I was on the live by accident from scrolling where it came out they’d borrowed the money for a deposit and think it was Josh really couldn’t understand why they needed to repay it when it had been lost cos the flat fell through

I was on the live by accident from scrolling where it came out they’d borrowed the money for a deposit and think it was Josh really couldn’t understand why they needed to repay it when it had been lost cos the flat fell through
Because it’s not their money it’s hers. It’s quite simple really. Oh but of course at the same time Naths Mum paid for them to go on holiday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Because it’s not their money it’s hers. It’s quite simple really. Oh but of course at the same time Naths Mum paid for them to go on holiday 🤔
Yeah I meant they cant understand - not sure I worded that right! I was telling him they’d stolen it

Yeah I meant they cant understand - not sure I worded that right! I was telling him they’d stolen it
Sorry Alan I got it was them that didn’t understand it not you. The sad thing is that it really seems like Josh is one of the few in that group who does actually appear to have some morals. When Nathan is telling people he hopes they die when he’s throwing a tantrum and the others enable him by not challenging him due to his mental health Josh was the one telling him to stop.

Reactions: 4
Can someone put his rice crispy balls under a spoiler? That will really fuk him off if it’s on here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
here we go lads

naths had an argument with family over rent i believe

he’s stormed off into his room whilst josh is sat downstairs

he muted aload of people in joshs live, so josh took him off as mod

he’s stormed downstairs called josh a bleep

and now joshs live has ended

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
here we go lads

naths had an argument with family over rent i believe

he’s stormed off into his room whilst josh is sat downstairs

he muted aload of people in joshs live, so josh took him off as mod

he’s stormed downstairs called josh a bleep

and now joshs live has ended

That argument was blazing, and Ruth's only concern was to win the battle.

That was uncomfortable viewing, I can't imagine having to live in such a toxic environment through choice. But he was practically forced to, I guess.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What gives Nathan the right to mute people from Josh’s live though. The same with that Dylan roots, just because he didn’t like him, he muted him from any live he was mod in, not just joshs. They’re all at it, they don’t understand the point of a mod at all.

Wow how are Nathan and Josh not embarrassed going on at each other like they do? That relationship will not last 5 minutes the way they’re going

And right of cue, Nath has kicked Josh out 👏🏼 I feel awful for Josh I really really do

Last edited:
  • Wow
And right of cue, Nath has kicked Josh out 👏🏼 I feel awful for Josh I really really do
Run home while you can Josh, hope the narc hasn't kicked him out without a penny to get home. Hopefully J's family will sort the fare out, though.

Unless this is all for drama......

I’m so glad someone made this thread, I’ve never liked Nathan even before all the drama, you can see the narcissism a mile off!
I actually feel really sorry for Josh as he does actually seem like a nice lad and quite naive (not in a patronising way) so Josh if you read this out of curiosity, I hope you can take a step back and look how you are being treated and realise that it’s not ‘love’ it’s control, you deserve better

Nathan is such a prick, when he wants to pull Josh back in he will blame his mental health as he is on medication (as are loads of other people who don’t use it as an excuse to not be accountable for their behaviour).

I really hope that Josh reaches out to his family. His ‘tiktok friends’ are Nathan’s too and will no doubt encourage him to stay.