Nathfairie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was asked to make a thread an this ticktocker so yes I did it anyone want to do a sum up of this guy

Reactions: 6
One of the biggest clout chasers on the app, a toxic narcissist that is pulling all the red flags he can to control and isolate his boyfriend. A technical thief for lending money and then using a situation in order to not pay it back.
making his boyfriend feel like tit even though his boyfriends dad has just died.
engaged after two weeks.. moved in together after about three weeks.
would sell his gran for clout and money..

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see him this morning sitting crying soon stopped when the gifts started comeing in though didn’t he then guilt tripping poor josh to stay on live while he was going out with his friend

Reactions: 5
You've forgotten his rice krispie balls, absolutely vile warty balls, has photos and videos on his Twitter showing him having a ham shank.
Vile human, controlling narcissist. Aka rat boy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s the thing I noticed…crying his eyes out snot everywhere…got a gift it was like a miracle cure for his anxiety and depression…his followers were saying let’s get Nath up the leaderboard let’s see if Ruth still
Thinks he’s amazing when he takes her place 😂😂😂 tiktokbeg fight alert

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The way his behaviour to Josh is obvious to us through the app is quite sinister. I dread to think what he is like when the cameras aren’t rolling.

Reactions: 5
He’s gonna lose his mind if he knows about this thread. Watch out tattlers he’s got annelise keating on the case

• Haha
Nath- when you read this - because you won’t be able to resist- you are the worst kind of person! You are a user, narcissistic, manipulative little weasel! Karma will get you

Reactions: 2
Just moving this to his thread.

Tattlers I have a question or more of a clarification - I am 80% sure Nathan kicked off so Josh wasn't there when his Dad passed?

What Nathan is doing is textbook Narc behaviour and he is trying to manipulate Josh into coming back and away from safety of his family because his boyfriends attention isn’t on him. Nathan the soil hasn't even settled and you are trying to manipulate Josh into coming home and if I am right about my question up above you have already taken so much away from him.

Josh has just buried his dad are you there for him, NO!!! you are too busy trying to get attention on tiktok! relationships work both ways and you are continuously take take taking from this poor boy. I get his dads died but Josh is a shell of who I used to catch on live and its a little worrying.

I will also say it once again Nathan once you uploaded your photos to twitter you lost ownership and copyright it is in the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed up. MR I'm so clever why do you think people with successful OF pages don't upload that many NSFW photos to social media... let me spell it out for you boo cause I know you're having a "Hard" day they would lose money. Doesn't take that much brain power.

Sorry I am just so mad at what I just witnessed and he soon forgot he was "depressed" when the gifts started rolling in.

Reactions: 1
Just moving this to his thread.

Tattlers I have a question or more of a clarification - I am 80% sure Nathan kicked off so Josh wasn't there when his Dad passed?

What Nathan is doing is textbook Narc behaviour and he is trying to manipulate Josh into coming back and away from safety of his family because his boyfriends attention isn’t on him. Nathan the soil hasn't even settled and you are trying to manipulate Josh into coming home and if I am right about my question up above you have already taken so much away from him.

Josh has just buried his dad are you there for him, NO!!! you are too busy trying to get attention on tiktok! relationships work both ways and you are continuously take take taking from this poor boy. I get his dads died but Josh is a shell of who I used to catch on live and its a little worrying.

I will also say it once again Nathan once you uploaded your photos to twitter you lost ownership and copyright it is in the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed up. MR I'm so clever why do you think people with successful OF pages don't upload that many NSFW photos to social media... let me spell it out for you boo cause I know you're having a "Hard" day they would lose money. Doesn't take that much brain power.

Sorry I am just so mad at what I just witnessed and he soon forgot he was "depressed" when the gifts started rolling in.

Yes he did, Josh’s sister even said in a live in the comments that Josh wasn’t there the day their dad died because he was too busy moving his stuff with Nathan.

• Sad
Yes he did, Josh’s sister even said in a live in the comments that Josh wasn’t there the day their dad died because he was too busy moving his stuff with Nathan.
I really wished I was wrong, thank you for letting me know.

Imagine taking that moment from the person you love and want to marry

Narcissists are incapable of loving others as every relationship is transactional for them. Do these sound familiar?

130C7FC3-37B8-475D-8F4F-50CFC47C9F8E.png
7B4E8D6F-28D4-4823-B70D-EBBA7BBD5D4C.png

Reactions: 3
i don’t know who said it
but someone said about nath love bombing josh
and i’m 100% in agreement

watching his live now and it’s disgusting
constantly like ‘baby, i love you’
going on about shagging round 3

i’m just trying to keep my breakfast down

• Sick
I really wished I was wrong, thank you for letting me know.

Imagine taking that moment from the person you love and want to marry
I rmemeber the other night Someone in the comments mentioned it and josh argued back that he had been kicked out when his dad died
Which he was going to say, of course, because he’s so heavily manipulated by nath

• Sad
Reactions: 3