Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her stories this morning and had no idea what the point was in her showing us waxing her legs?

I saw her stories this morning and had no idea what the point was in her showing us waxing her legs?
It’s obvious she asked the kids to film her doing it. Even if they did film off their own back she didn’t need to post it. Pure attention seeking!!

Reactions: 2
why though? my kids or partner would think I was mad if i asked them to film me shaving (dont wax) or whatever else she gets them to film

Can she really think of herself as an influencer when the most likes she gets on a picture is 106 (recently) 😂 I’ve got friends who get more than that and would never dream of calling themselves an influencer.
She has influenced me actually.... to take bloody good care of myself, even though I,m stage 4 BC if you put us both together you would say she looks terminally ill. She’s bleeping ghastly, emaciated, manky teeth, stooped back and her hair looks like frigging tumbleweed ! Rant over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She has influenced me actually.... to take bloody good care of myself, even though I,m stage 4 BC if you put us both together you would say she looks terminally ill. She’s bleeping ghastly, emaciated, manky teeth, stooped back and her hair looks like frigging tumbleweed ! Rant over 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d be ashamed to take a pic of myself looking like that, she can’t really think she looks good? She looks like a homeless person she really is scruffy, she obviously let herself go recently. Just glad she not posting as much cos she was way boring 😂

Reactions: 3
Hello! I’ve come here because I went to high school with Natasha. She was a nasty bully who told lies about herself all the time and when she got caught out she would be very nasty and spread lies about other people. It says a lot that it’s been 20 years, and when I came across her on social media, it brought back so many vivid horrible memories of her from school. I was shocked to see her apparently doing “so well” and “happy” that I had to Google her. I’m so glad I did because it seems that people have completely seen through her without even meeting her in real life! Just wanted to say that really! Horrible person.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hello! I’ve come here because I went to high school with Natasha. She was a nasty bully who told lies about herself all the time and when she got caught out she would be very nasty and spread lies about other people. It says a lot that it’s been 20 years, and when I came across her on social media, it brought back so many vivid horrible memories of her from school. I was shocked to see her apparently doing “so well” and “happy” that I had to Google her. I’m so glad I did because it seems that people have completely seen through her without even meeting her in real life! Just wanted to say that really! Horrible person.
doesnt surprise me really. She always has the smirk on her face like she's better then everyone else

This is the first time I’ve ever posted on this thread (I’ve liked many comments though 🤣) but I just felt the need to post this screenshot of the comment/reply of hers on her most recent WIE. It really rubbed me up the wrong way. Why the duck should she deserve to earn a little back for posting her ‘recipes’ in the past? My fiancé has used a Gordon Ramsey cottage pie recipes for the last 5 years and we haven’t had to pay him for the privilege! What an absolute cockwomble she is!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is the first time I’ve ever posted on this thread (I’ve liked many comments though 🤣) but I just felt the need to post this screenshot of the comment/reply of hers on her most recent WIE. It really rubbed me up the wrong way. Why the duck should she deserve to earn a little back for posting her ‘recipes’ in the past? My fiancé has used a Gordon Ramsey cottage pie recipes for the last 5 years and we haven’t had to pay him for the privilege! What an absolute cockwomble she is!!
Natasha response sums up her whole attitude, she is 'entitled'. Basically she is a lazy woman, who really is in NO position to be advising on diet or weight loss, because of her own quite serious issues with and around food. Her narcissistic personality, is the reason she is on social media, because in her eyes, she is an expert and can not be told different by anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
so why does she monetise her videos then? If she’s been doing it for ‘free’? She’s Full of tit

Reactions: 8
“Work hard on my recipes...”
jam and bread? Revolutionary.

there’s plenty of food bloggers who committed to uploading free recipes for years before landing a book deal...

“Work hard on my recipes...”
jam and bread? Revolutionary.

there’s plenty of food bloggers who committed to uploading free recipes for years before landing a book deal...
Exactly. Like Jane’s Patisserie who has a degree in food science. I don't think many of Natasha’s 'recipes' are even hers. She used to often post about cookbooks she'd bought etc and the recipes she was trying from those, which she doesn't seem to do anymore…

Creative Director of a property firm that she’s been training for for the last decade? Huh? What????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Creative Director of a property firm that she’s been training for for the last decade? Huh? What????
I smell absolute bull tit. One she has no experience and two she’s to lazy to work full time.
I can’t believe she’s make it through an interview and get a job just like that with zero experience

Reactions: 4
I smell absolute bull tit. One she has no experience and two she’s to lazy to work full time.
I can’t believe she’s make it through an interview and get a job just like that with zero experience
Im sure you need some kind of degree for that too which she doesn’t have? I don’t remember her ever saying that she’s been to uni.
She’s so full of it! “Generous yearly salary”. Smug cow!

She had the link of the property company in her bio last night and has now removed it. It was Mark King Properties in Cardiff.