Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never, ever, heard anyone use the term "tender" to describe a cake. A cake! Tender? I think she’s just making it up as she goes along 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the dissociation from w.w is starting to really affect the channel now. Way less views and engagement. She needs to be careful her venture won’t ruin her YouTube... I think she’s chosen to make a quick buck rather then invest and take time and care with her channel. An unbelievable amount of adverts in her last vlog!

I can't believe she's reached out to another fitness/food app for a 2 week trial...so cheeky tbh right after leaving WW, and I thought she was sooo great at weight loss/maintenance/food that she's selling her own recipes so why would she need another app? I honestly think she's just stealing recipes from all these sources to sell on as her own, it's so dodgy

Is she seriously trying to sell her recipe club with that Easter cake!? It’s literally a sponge cake that you could get a free recipe for off the Internet then plop some mini eggs on...

Reactions: 7
Most people putting love pictures up of their kids with all their Easter egg, Natasha puts a picture up of herself scoffing one of her tit cupcakes 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so self obsessed it’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god what does she look like in her latest post? She is one scruff. Looks like a bloody rainbow nothing at all matches, how she can stand there looking all cocky. She such a mess and all them grey hairs she really needs a makeover

Reactions: 4
She’s looking more and more homeless every day 😂 those uggs look bleeping awful with what she’s wearing 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've said this before,but her hair gives me anxiety when she's in the kitchen or handling food. I appreciate due to lock down hair care hasn't been the easiest, but if food and nutrition is your business, tie your straggly hair back. Does anyone know if she has done any food hygiene or food handling training? Also are people really paying every week for her to chop up fruit put some seeds and yoghurt with it and pass it off as a breakfast recipe? Maybe some people have more money than sense

I haven't had a nosey at her page for a few weeks, just had a look and same crap different day. Baked the same cookies, same fruit and yogurt breakfast (revolutionary) and her mum is still her biggest fan. Her teeth are still brown and crooked and her hair looks like straw that was peed on by 33345555 cows 😂 at least she is doing well with her business venture 🤣 joking. Shes lost more followers and she has still got the fake ones on there too. I wonder how many of them are her mum.

Reactions: 1
Wow she’s reeeeally going to push the dumb recipe thing in every single video even where it’s out of place 🥴

Reactions: 2
What I don't understand if this new venture is so popular...there's only so many hours in a day for her to create/prepare these recipes and weekly newsletter's. Also put aside X amount of hours for weekly one to one paying clients. Film/edit monthly favourites, what I eat, vlogs, foodblogs and Pinterest.
If you break down the hours she's putting in versus the amount of client's, I can't see how it can pay.

She certainly seems to be spinning a lot of plates at once, her YouTube channel is definitely suffering since WW dumped her and on Instagram she's steadily losing subs. Now she's announced she's moving house later this year...add this to the anxiety medication, her weight and worrying general appearance, something's telling me she's heading for a massive fall and from where she's put herself it's a long way down.

State of her... so thin and bones poking out. 😑
oh my goodness! I haven’t watched her channel in about 6 months but my god she is so painfully thin now. I am truly shocked. If she wasn’t such a witch I would feel sorry for her.

Just laughing at the latest grocery haul.
For someone who's the founder :rolleyes: of a recipe club and likes to cook everything from scratch, she certainly buys a lot of processed shite!!!

oh my goodness! I haven’t watched her channel in about 6 months but my god she is so painfully thin now. I am truly shocked. If she wasn’t such a witch I would feel sorry for her.
Exactly, I used to feel sorry for her, but now I actually cant stand her. She is so selfish, self obsessed and I hate the way she is with her children. I also hate that she is so smug but she looks like an actual woman. Her husband looks like a villain from Disney. And her business, food inspiration of fruit and yogurt, a hot cross bun with jam on. She thinks she can bake but she has 2 recipes that she does badly. She needs to grow up and face reality.

Just laughing at the latest grocery haul.
For someone who's the founder :rolleyes: of a recipe club and likes to cook everything from scratch, she certainly buys a lot of processed shite!!!
I haven't watched it yet, did she get haribo his pasta?

Reactions: 3
just watched the grocery haul wow £240, I seem to get more for me money on my aldi shop then her, £119 for her aldi portion of the shop and it didnt seem that much really to me. I do have 5 people to buy for though, and she seems to get more of the brands and posher supermarket ranges (specially select/extra special)
Why buy the ready chopped potatoes? Surely its cheaper to buy your own potatoes and chop them, its hardly saving much time is it? In the time your oven has pre heated you could have chopped your chips yourself