Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you expect from a woman selling a sheet called 'food forcast' šŸ„“ sloppy like most of her food
If she only provides 5 recipes how on earth are you meant to know what to eat for the rest of the week hahaha (I'm being sarcastic Natasha).
Have you seen her about me that she has saved as a highlight šŸ¤£ the little fraudster. If you zoom in it says she lost all her weight on WW, but they had to dismiss her as an ambassador because she tried to use their intellectual property for her own financial gain. Then it says she doesnt like people 'its sho people-y out here guys, she likes to have ME time all the time..... just trying this new venture to scam people out of money so I don't have to get a real job.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
šŸ˜‚ she will rot her teeth eating all that again. She should get herself googling some recipes. It's free to do so.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every weekday to do as she pleases and she bakes at the weekend. I really don't get it. She really doesn't like looking after them kids does she.
What memories has she ever made with them...it's such a sad, strange existence.
No holidays or days out, nothing except cozy home days, the park and walking what looks like the same path constantly.
At least they can look back at the vlogs she made of them, looking awkward and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
Every weekday to do as she pleases and she bakes at the weekend. I really don't get it. She really doesn't like looking after them kids does she.
What memories has she ever made with them...it's such a sad, strange existence.
No holidays or days out, nothing except cozy home days, the park and walking what looks like the same path constantly.
At least they can look back at the vlogs she made of them, looking awkward and uncomfortable.
This is so true. When I watch her vlogs I feel like she has no soul, all the things and people that should mean everything she doesn't care about. She just cares about what she can buy next or what shes wearing, how she feels. It's so frustrating to watch. Her house just looks like it needs a good sort out. I feel for her children, harrison shoved on his switch again. She will be loving mothers day tomorrow because it's all about her. What a joke, shes a really awful mum, I'm not even being horrible saying that. I had one of her vlogs on and without me saying anything, my husband said it doesnt even look like she wanted the kids there. I cant be the only one thinking she has no maternal instinct, the way she snaps at them. And if your reading this natasha thinking ooh your wrong, why did you have to edit harrisons birthday cake vlog?!

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve had to use one of Laylaā€™s belts as itā€™s to big for me.... šŸ˜¬
I have just seen her say this. How messed up is she?! Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse. She is absolutely messed up. She needs removing from instagram and youtube, absolutely horrific.

I've reported her story for promoting eating disorders
No one will be able to see that comment on her YouTube because she has hidden the comment.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have just seen her say this. How messed up is she?! Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse. She is absolutely messed up. She needs removing from instagram and youtube, absolutely horrific.

I've reported her story for promoting eating disorders
No one will be able to see that comment on her YouTube because she has hidden the comment.
There was a vlog not long ago and she was showing Harrisonā€™s new clothes and she must have said 4 or 5 times that Harrisonā€™s clothes would fit her.. sheā€™s a bleeping mess

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think the best thing for her at this point is for people to stop commenting. I get people are outraged by this stuff, as am I, but leaving comments like that is going to be feeding it for her. Giving her yet another opportunity to moan about trolls and complain about people saying sheā€™s too thin. She wants these comments, she is actively inviting them - the best thing would be for everyone to ignore her and let her fade into total irrelevance

Reactions: 9
I think the best thing for her at this point is for people to stop commenting. I get people are outraged by this stuff, as am I, but leaving comments like that is going to be feeding it for her. Giving her yet another opportunity to moan about trolls and complain about people saying sheā€™s too thin. She wants these comments, she is actively inviting them - the best thing would be for everyone to ignore her and let her fade into total irrelevance
I think you are right. I feel like I want to report her for everything she does that is wrong. However I have already reported her for benefit fraud and scamming people out of money, I dont for a second believe that she has declared any of this money, especially If she is asking people to pay via pay pal. I am going to stop watching her vlogs etc, and hopefully like you say she will slowly fade out. She is already losing followers.

There was a vlog not long ago and she was showing Harrisonā€™s new clothes and she must have said 4 or 5 times that Harrisonā€™s clothes would fit her.. sheā€™s a bleeping mess
I cant believe her, shes actually crazy. What a really bad example to set not just for her children but people everywhere. Andy should be ashamed of himself, allowing her to carry on like this.

Reactions: 5
This is getting embarrassing now. Wasn't it only a couple of weeks ago she was posting she was registered and everything was legal and above board.
The lies this woman tells is off the scale.
She'd even give Walter Mitty a run for his money.
Shes not going to get a job, she will call herself head chef next if it means she can stay at home whilst andy goes to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she created a separate Instagram for her ā€œbusinessā€ I use that term extremely lightly but continues to parp on about it on her main Instagram šŸ˜¬ I honestly think shes got no one subscribed and sheā€™s making the reviews up.

The newest photo on recipe club is a bowl of yogurt with fruit. Who needs a recipe for that? šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gosh she losing followers, not been on for while they well come down. Still fake accounts I see which Iā€™ve reported. Still looking scruffy as anything